Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FootForward Update - 02/02/2013

ronscarpa

FootForward Update - Post From DDet - 02/02/2013

Taken from DR

2-2-13 Footforward: Banks at the higher level are looking for this. The RV should happen in February, you can piece things together, things that are moving forward. The purchase of Boeing jets is not the sign of a broke country.

The Standby Agreement has not been renewed, it expires February 23rd. If you don't have an RV and don't renew the Standby Agreement, then Iraq will be in a whole lot of trouble because they will not be getting any of their money back. So, the RV should happen between now and the 23rd. Of course things happen, but it should.

There hasn't been any secret RV. Once it RV's you will know right away. The HCL has been agreed to on paper, it just hasn't been activated. People forget that Iraq is under Chapter 7 sanctions and you do not call the shots when you are under these sanctions.

They haven't opened their budgets for several years because the budgets that they do are based on revalued dinar. Everything is on hold until they actually have an RV, after that the money will start flowing.

The Asiacell info is irrelevant to the RV. It does not signify the timing of the RV. There are pieces to the puzzle that prove the RV WILL happen and there are pieces to the puzzle that prove WHEN the RV should happen and the two are not necessarily connected.

Not everything is an indication of the timing. Be hopeful, be optimistic. There is a time here soon where we will be in post RV mode

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

FootForward Update - Post From DDet - 02/02/2013

Taken from DR

2-2-13 Footforward: Banks at the higher level are looking for this. The RV should happen in February, you can piece things together, things that are moving forward. The purchase of Boeing jets is not the sign of a broke country.

The Standby Agreement has not been renewed, it expires February 23rd. If you don't have an RV and don't renew the Standby Agreement, then Iraq will be in a whole lot of trouble because they will not be getting any of their money back. So, the RV should happen between now and the 23rd. Of course things happen, but it should.

There hasn't been any secret RV. Once it RV's you will know right away. The HCL has been agreed to on paper, it just hasn't been activated. People forget that Iraq is under Chapter 7 sanctions and you do not call the shots when you are under these sanctions.

They haven't opened their budgets for several years because the budgets that they do are based on revalued dinar. Everything is on hold until they actually have an RV, after that the money will start flowing.

The Asiacell info is irrelevant to the RV. It does not signify the timing of the RV. There are pieces to the puzzle that prove the RV WILL happen and there are pieces to the puzzle that prove WHEN the RV should happen and the two are not necessarily connected.

Not everything is an indication of the timing. Be hopeful, be optimistic. There is a time here soon where we will be in post RV mode

Hey my old friend, where have you been for a long time......good to hear from you and great news.

• Upvote 3

k10334796.jpg

Thanks Ron - I am keeping a "Watch" ful "eye" for more revealing information of our blessing - I sure would like to be the one to find that rare gem of a news article that would be convincing - verifiable proof that the ride was over - I am ready for the upgraded version - Have a great day and wonderful weekend - +1 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 1

Thanks Ron! I'm liking everything I am seeing lately. :)

F sounds great this time around...go RV!!!

Hey my old friend, where have you been for a long time......good to hear from you and great news.

Hi Heavy, it's good to see you - we've been in this for quite a while, but I do believe we are fairly close to the end of our ride - I'm believing this is our month, but who really knows (LOL). If I hear anything specific, I'll send you an email, as well as post...! ..... RON B)

Thanks Ron - I am keeping a "Watch" ful "eye" for more revealing information of our blessing - I sure would like to be the one to find that rare gem of a news article that would be convincing - verifiable proof that the ride was over - I am ready for the upgraded version - Have a great day and wonderful weekend - +1 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3

Thanks Ron' date='

Great to see you old friend, hope you are doing well. I think with all of the news lately, especially the deadline of Feb. 23rd, as well as other news as of late, we may finally be hitting the mother lode which has taken years. GodSpeed my friend! Rich [/quote']

Thanks Rich, good to see you as well. I took a respite for several months - I saw a bit too much bashing on the forum towards people asking simple questions or voicing opinions, so I took a break. Be Blessed my old friend.

Thank you all for your remarks .. I'm blessed to have been able to bring this over. Have a great weekend everyone. B)

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 2

IMF Approves 7-Mth Extension of Stand-By Arrangement

Posted on 07 August 2012. Tags: IMF, International Monetary Fund, Stand-By Arrangement (SBA)

By John Lee.

The Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has approved a seven-month extension of Iraq’s Stand-By Arrangement (SBA), to February 23, 2013.

The SBA had been scheduled to expire on July 23, 2012. The extension, which had been requested by the Iraqi authorities, will provide them with time to implement the policy measures needed to complete the combined third and fourth reviews under the SBA.

The extension will, in particular, provide time for discussions on fiscal policies for the remainder of 2012 and on measures to improve the functioning of the exchange regime.

The two-year Stand-By Arrangement (SBA) in the amount of SDR 2.38 billion (about US$3.58 billion), was approved by the IMF’s Executive Board on February 24, 2010 (see press release 10/60). The IMF’s Executive Board completed the first program review on October 1, 2010 (see press release 10/373), and the second review on March 18, 2011 (see press release 11/90).

At the time of the second review, the program duration was extended by five months to July 2012, along with a rephasing of program disbursements based on a shift in financing needs. Total resources currently available to Iraq under the arrangement amount to the equivalent of SDR 1307.24 million (about $1.96 billion).

(Source: IMF)

(Picture: Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, IMF)

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2012/08/07/imf-approves-7-mth-extension-of-stand-by-arrangement/

• Upvote 1

The guru's have been hitting Feb hard every year since of been invested and they haven't been correct yet. We are seeing a lot of action but I'm not holding my breathe.

Thanks for the post Ron.

They have been hitting every month that begins a new quarter hard. At least since middle of '09 when I got in. :)