Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dahlaki: Five-Side Committee to meet Saturday to discuss demonstrators' demands

ronscarpa

Dahlaki: Five-Side Committee to meet Saturday to discuss demonstrators' demands

(AIN) All Iraq News - Saturday, 02 February 2013 @ 17:52

Baghdad (AIN) –MP, Raad al-Dahlaki, of the Iraqiya Slate assured that the Five-Side Committee formed by the National Gathering will hold a meeting on Saturday evening to continue the discussion over the demonstrators' demands.

He stated to All Iraq News Agency (AIN) "The meeting will be held at the office of the Deputy Premier, Salih al-Mutleg, at 7 p. m."

"All the members of the Committee agreed upon holding today's meeting during their last Thursday meeting," he added.

The committee held its meeting on last Thursday to discuss the means of reaching quick solutions for the demonstrators' demands. /End/

AIN Link

Was watching Al Jeerza news last night (Friday) and they did about a 10 minute piece on the demonstrations in Iraq. One of the demands of the demonstrators is they want Malaki to go with Al Queda telling the demonstrators to take up your guns. A lot of the signs were in Arabic but Maliki is spelled the same and the commentary was in English so no translation problems there. I hope they get it together and give the demonstrators at least some of what they want to avoid an arab spring. On the West Cost Al Jeerza news is on Directv channel 375.

has anyone ever seen an official list of protestor demands? or does one exist.

I have only heard of a few let # them as to importance.

1 Removal of Maliki. the citizens are tired of his lies.

2 Value to the dinar. the people are poor & want to have back their money with value.

3 Electric for all in the country that they can have around the clock.

4 Security for the citizens, they feel the government is not doing a good enough job Because of the prime minister who is trying to become a dictator.

I am sure there are many more But those are the ones I heard about.