Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just wanted to say how proud I am of the whole DV family. The post lately have been very respectful, hopeful, thoughtful and extremely friendly.

A huge thanks of course to Adam for his great chats and drive-by's, keeps me grounded.

Thanks to Betty and her crystal which I believe started this huge power of positivity.

Thank you Hoosier for giving us great hope with your inside information and the "Thread of the century"!

Thanks TQUEEZY for keeping the positive info going.

And thanks to all that bring us info as they find it, as some of us don't have the time or know-how to dig it up. It is all very much appreciated!

:bravo::tiphat::goodnews:

• Upvote 10

***///

Dear Cutest Monkey ever:

What a nice post for us to read first thing this morning! :)/>

Glad, too, that you can see past some of the malcontents that do try

to rain on our parade here from time to time. ;)/>

By the way --

glad to see that wasn't YOU the Iranians shot into space this week! :D/> :P/> :lol:/>

Thanks!

That monkey was actually my cousin, things got mixed up on a zoo transfer and he ended up in Iran, lol! Still waiting on a postcard of his safe return.

• Upvote 3

Winterset-----that was a nice post. Although the saying goes, :One bad apple spoils the whole lot," doesn't apply in DV for there are thousands of good ones to replace the bad. Anyway, I enjoyed the read.

Thank you! You are so right! Theres so many great folks here, thanks for being one :salute:

• Upvote 2

Have to agree with the Sarge , cute monkey. Yes it is always nice to see positive reinforcements in DV and we certainly always welcome a new take on this. I enjoyed reading your post on nsuch a beautiful Sunday morning. Hope all goes well and hubby doesn't have to travel any further North. Be well.

• Upvote 2

CUTE MONKEY "WINTERSET" A very positive & encouraging post to start the day! Positive energy breeds more positive energy --

Your kind words and show of appreciation will hopefully trigger others to participate in the threads and keep the energy going

I too have seen an improvement in the overall flow of things - we all learn - grow - and evolve through the experiences of interacting with other people -

Our personality shows through our actions - We either react or respond to others actions which can have a domino effect - Our emotions - their emotions - have potential to help us to evolve wiser - stronger - more patient - more compassionate - more assertive - more tolerant etc etc if we are consciously aware and "allow" the process - (otherwise we remain stuck and stagnant)

Blessings to you Cute Monkey Winterset <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 1

UNEEK, I have read many of your post and learned a lot from them. Thanks for all you bring to DV!

Your colored post makes them really easy to read :tiphat: I'm not a big poster but I do try to read as much as I can (lurker, lol).

genx4me you are always full of positive! Thanks for bringing that! :twothumbs: