Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***^^^ IT RV-ED!!! ^^^***

TQueezy

How's everyone doing today?

Ready to watch the game and start cheering for your team? Also, start cheering for the dinar exchange rate as it starts its race from the starting line of 1166 to whatever rate it will stabilize at? Hoping for at least $1.52. $3.46 would be even nicer. Have a good day everyone!

When should we see the float start? B)/>/>

Hello I have been acting like a shrooom. Can any one tell me what is going on and what the current rate is rumored? :unsure:/> :confused2:/>

I'd like to tell you it straight-up RV'd, but alas... no cigar.

It will most likely free float very soon, or some kind of hybrid free and managed float, meaning regulated free float. A managed float without the time restrictions for currency appreciation.

When should we see the float start? B)/>/>/>

Whenever banks are back open and operational for trading. My guess is Monday morning, but it could be later... I was told this was set in motion with restrictions on international trade lifted and the program rate has effectively been suspended in lieu of a floating rate.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Whenever banks are back open and operational for trading. My guess is Monday morning, but it could be later... I was told this was set in motion with restrictions on international trade lifted and the program rate has effectively been suspended in lieu of a floating rate.

Read more:

If this statement rings true TQ then we should know something around 4 PM today! :twothumbs:/>

• Upvote 2

I'd like to tell you it straight-up RV'd, but alas... no cigar.

It will most likely free float very soon, or some kind of hybrid free and managed float, meaning regulated free float. A managed float without the time restrictions for currency appreciation.

I agree but what i dont agree with is that they will start to float it at the programmed rate of 1166, a manged float makes sense once they have a staging rate.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

Someone give me a pick-me-up, I'm feeling down and jaded.

sad.gif

Don't feel down my friend,,your original post said by mid-February,,,,,,,, and guess what? I had a large note come due on a project last week, the funds I had set aside, will not come out for another 2 weeks,, Ive been sweating it, I went in to talk to my banker, and told hime I need a couple of weeks, he replied,,NO PROBLEM !!

Sooooo..either my other funds come in or RV,,Baby..Ive got to believe, the man up above is watching over us and will see this through..

Edited by rw.sutton
  • Upvote 3

Ummmm dry.gif No It Did Not...

NOPE! NADDA! NOTHING!

Don't Hang Your Hopes On Rumors...

Life IS Good... Just As It IS... smile.gif Have A Great Day!

Don't know why you got negged ...Evened you out.

Someone give me a pick-me-up, I'm feeling down and jaded.

:(/>

Don't feel that way.. After all it's only been almost a decade ( the 1st one).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1