Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***^^^ IT RV-ED!!! ^^^***

TQueezy

TQ...you heard what you heard....obviously we believe you....but it does not mean that something did not happen within our banking system :blink: ...but hey if I read your post right...early Feb.....to me the 10th is still early Feb.

keep the faith TQ...please keep in touch with your banker....hopefully he will give you more information that makes more sense for you and all of us.

Maybe go to lunch again this week!!!!

Its all good...

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 2

Its all good TQ..........just heard them mention an RV on a commercial for insurance! Something about camping out and waiting for the banks to open!

LOL.......WHAT?..........LOL

biggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

Hoping for at least $1.52. $3.46 would be even nicer.

End Quote

You mean with or without castration of zeros?

WHAT??? Castration??? NOoooo Umbertino! ohmy.gif NEVER... NEVER... Say That Word!!!

Love Ya Man smile.gif

Hugs, Maggie

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One with, one without please.

I ain't no economist but I am afraid you can't have it that way ( one with and one without).... either one way ( zero castration) or the other ( no castration) for both rates.

biggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

WHAT??? Castration??? NOoooo Umbertino! ohmy.gif NEVER... NEVER... Say That Word!!!

Love Ya Man smile.gif

Hugs, Maggie

Well Maggie... As you know the term LOP is very much hated around here so I chose that alternative word / expression...Smile.

I obviously would hope for NO castration (of zeros).... Also having to keep in mind that what I hope for doesn't count jack ( unfortunately)....

Edited by umbertino

I ain't no economist but I am afraid you can't have it that way ( one with and one without).... either one way ( zero castration) or the other ( no castration) for both rates.

Well Maggie... As you know the term LOP is very much hated around here so I chose that alternative word / expression...Smile.

I obviously would hope for NO castration (of zeros).... Also having to keep in mind that what I hope for doesn't count jack ( unfortunately)....

I think we all must admit the probability of a $3 rate without an LOP is small....so I'm hoping for a .10 -.25 rate without the LOP. That would be great, and much more realistic. If it comes out at a dollar, of course we will all be very happy beyond imagination... ;)

• Upvote 1

Smart Man smile.gif

What I hope for doesn't count for "jack" either...

I Still Say "Life Is Good" with or without our elusive RV...

"If Music Is The Food Of Love, Play On" smile.gif Smile...

• Upvote 1

I am still optimistic for early February... don't get down TQ, we are still in that time frame. Keep your head up my friend and thanks for sharing what you've heard with us, between what you and Hoosier have heard and all the news it really feels like the ride will be ending soon..... ~smile~

• Upvote 1

I think we all must admit the probability of a $3 rate without an LOP is small....so I'm hoping for a .10 -.25 rate without the LOP. That would be great, and much more realistic. If it comes out at a dollar, of course we will all be very happy beyond imagination... ;)/>

I do appreciate your honest thought, my Friend. Thanks.

Smart Man smile.gif

What I hope for doesn't count for "jack" either...

I Still Say "Life Is Good" with or without our elusive RV...

"If Music Is The Food Of Love, Play On" smile.gif Smile...

Agreed. A big brotherly hug to you.

So do you still believe in your sources? Or are you having some doughts?

Everyone should always doubt things unless they have definitive proof.

I still am holding out my strongest hopes that the information I was given was accurate. I can understand others remaining more reserved in their feelings on it. I just feel worried that it's not going to play out 100% like it was predicted. That's all.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Everyone should always doubt things unless they have definitive proof.

I still am holding out my strongest hopes that the information I was given was accurate. I can understand others remaining more reserved in their feelings on it. I just feel worried that it's not going to play out 100% like it was predicted. That's all.

Hang in there Bro & thanks for the inspiration.

• Upvote 1

Thank you all for being so supportive.

TQ,

Don't feel down because the rv hasn't happened yet. We appreceiate you telling us the info and it gave each of us hope, that maybe, maybe it's true this time. February is not over yet :) in 25 days a lot of things can happen, even in 7 days :) so heads up and brush off the knee and keep walking with your head high up because the sun still sets in the West and still rises in the East and you are still breathing and walking so you are good ;):)

• Upvote 4

Let me point out to you that the retail Forex market was made for those that trade under one million dollar lots and they do not offer all currency pairs on their platforms... Also not all fluctuations in the Forex market are due to day traders. Large swaps are done for many reasons but if you want to focus on Australia then you would have to look at a number of things, the main one being exports, Australia is a big exporter to China, Europe, and the USA. They export a lot of different commodities like gold, pharmaceuticals, grain, meat, etc. When their currency was undervalued in 2009 investment banks and the elite alike bought it up off it's lows with no intention of selling it back but instead to make a profit from the interest rate differential, that's how they make their money work for them. The market has since then floated up to twice that rate and just hovered, showing the fluctuations from day traders that are out of the deal before paying interest on the trade, and from the exporters and imports making currency swaps on goods and services... Think of the Iraqi dinar in the same aspect, the big fish take what they want till it reaches a rate that they think it will hold then they let the little fish fight for what is left.

The FOREX market was not designed for retail traders, it is a decentralized market. You've got your Major Banks, Electronic Brokering Services, Medium/Small Banks, Retail Market Makers, Hedge Funds, Retail ECN's, and then the Retail Traders. Maybe you meant to say that retail brokerage firms were designed for retail traders?

Of course Australia is a major exporter to China, which is why their currency often moves in tandem with commodities. It is also a good indicator of global growth because when China slows down, Australia's exports of Iron Ore as well as many other raw materials, slow down which affects the AUD in a negative way. Some analysts use the AUD as a leading indicator from a fundamental perspective. Many currencies have floated up from their 2009 lows after the market crash. Money left stocks as well as other major currencies to find safety in the USD and JPY as they are the safe haven currencies.

What I was referring to in my original post to you was that just because a currency has a higher interest rate does not necessarily mean that the currency will never be sold. Any major bank / financial institution will weigh the risk vs reward before buying one currency against another and will not rely solely on the swap or rollover they get by buying that currency.

I just can relate the IQD to AUD in any way whatsoever... It is in no way the same so I don't see what the comparison is, unless of course you are ONLY referring to interest rates. If I'm not mistaken the IQD does have an interest rate of 6% which is excellent! However, I'm not too sure how people (including major banks) are able to gain this 6% interest by holding IQD in an account. You sure as hell won't get that SWAP by buying physical currency. Warka was paying 7% but I wouldn't touch that company with a 10 foot pole.

IF the IQD were to be traded on the FOREX and had a 6% interest rate it could be a good play to buy and hold. However, I doubt it will be a free floating currency ever. Most likely a managed float like they did from 2005 - 2008 where the CBI increases the value by a little as time moves on until they are at a rate they are comfortable with.

Let's take a look at some of the world's highest interest rates:

Egypt - 9.25%

Brazil - 725%

Indonesia - 5.75%

Turkey - 5.75

The above mentioned currencies can be bought and sold via the FOREX market while the IQD @ 6% is not traded whatsoever. But even if it was there are still other currencies that beat the interest rate and are also bought and SOLD on a day to day basis due to different economic factors which vary from time to time.

Summary: Interest rates important but is NOT the determining factor and whether or not a currency is bought or sold.

The FOREX market was not designed for retail traders, it is a decentralized market. You've got your Major Banks, Electronic Brokering Services, Medium/Small Banks, Retail Market Makers, Hedge Funds, Retail ECN's, and then the Retail Traders. Maybe you meant to say that retail brokerage firms were designed for retail traders?

Of course Australia is a major exporter to China, which is why their currency often moves in tandem with commodities. It is also a good indicator of global growth because when China slows down, Australia's exports of Iron Ore as well as many other raw materials, slow down which affects the AUD in a negative way. Some analysts use the AUD as a leading indicator from a fundamental perspective. Many currencies have floated up from their 2009 lows after the market crash. Money left stocks as well as other major currencies to find safety in the USD and JPY as they are the safe haven currencies.

What I was referring to in my original post to you was that just because a currency has a higher interest rate does not necessarily mean that the currency will never be sold. Any major bank / financial institution will weigh the risk vs reward before buying one currency against another and will not rely solely on the swap or rollover they get by buying that currency.

I just can relate the IQD to AUD in any way whatsoever... It is in no way the same so I don't see what the comparison is, unless of course you are ONLY referring to interest rates. If I'm not mistaken the IQD does have an interest rate of 6% which is excellent! However, I'm not too sure how people (including major banks) are able to gain this 6% interest by holding IQD in an account. You sure as hell won't get that SWAP by buying physical currency. Warka was paying 7% but I wouldn't touch that company with a 10 foot pole.

IF the IQD were to be traded on the FOREX and had a 6% interest rate it could be a good play to buy and hold. However, I doubt it will be a free floating currency ever. Most likely a managed float like they did from 2005 - 2008 where the CBI increases the value by a little as time moves on until they are at a rate they are comfortable with.

Let's take a look at some of the world's highest interest rates:

Egypt - 9.25%

Brazil - 725%

Indonesia - 5.75%

Turkey - 5.75

The above mentioned currencies can be bought and sold via the FOREX market while the IQD @ 6% is not traded whatsoever. But even if it was there are still other currencies that beat the interest rate and are also bought and SOLD on a day to day basis due to different economic factors which vary from time to time.

Summary: Interest rates important but is NOT the determining factor and whether or not a currency is bought or sold.

20Mi,

Good to see you back :)

• Upvote 1

quote :

" I just got a call from one of my sources. It's someone high up with direct connections to the CBI."

today is 2 / 8 / 13

And what did they have to say?

And what did they have to say?

Sorry was confused, I see now that you were commenting on a Feb 1 prediction.