Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***^^^ IT RV-ED!!! ^^^***

TQueezy

winalot: YA GONNA WAKE UP RICH ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!

winalot: MONDAY... DONE DONE DONE

sparkles: I wish we could know about it tomorrow

Rinds Guy: Done as in meat falling off the bone done?

winalot: WE MAY BE ABLE TO FIND BITS OF NEWS ON LINE... WATCH FOR FINANCIAL NEWS

Rinds Guy: Does this mean we go to the banks on Monday or we can go tomorrow?

winalot: WHAT DID I SAY?? LOL

winalot: MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY

Rinds Guy: Well, technically, to wake up rich on Monday that would mean we'd have money in our accounts in the morning before we wake up (rofl)

] winalot: UMMMM.... YOUR DINAR IN HAND... DON'T THAT COUNT?

End Quote

Talk about self confidence.

Sorry Markinsa, I had to take one more swing at bat with this one!

Seeing that I am part of that Admin list he is talking about and I don't really like the tone of his attitude ( - 98 rep ) I placed him on Mod review for a few days to see if he can change his attitude toward this site and the people that work their butts off trying to make this site run great.

CH, if you have a issue with this you are more then welcome to leave it on my profile, it will not show up to others but I will be able to read it!!

Bumper drops the bat and walks off!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Had to say that!!laugh.gif

Bump= you hit a Grand Slam! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

Hope this turns out to be true! I'm encouraged that the "Rumor" posts I've read lately are coming from folks like Hoosier & TQweezy. It lends credibility to the rumors to me as they aren't folks who have run around talking about their "sources" and "intel" for years. They post opinions, thoughts, and speculations just like the rest of us. Whether it turns out to be true or not doen't change my opinion of them or the posters here at DV. I feel they are sincere and aren't the types to decide one day to all of a sudden become a "Guru". Props to everyone here.

• Upvote 7

If we have a RV great, if not Adam and the administrators of this website should be held accountable of what is being posted and not being posted on their website. Simply a matter of ethical integrity on their behalf to insure credible information is being posted or edited. If not their own credibility shall come into question, I think at this part of the journey we are all looking for the factual truth and nothing more.

WOW.....really :blink:......maybe you shouldn't visit here anymore. It is in the "Rumors" section, DAH.

• Upvote 1

Wow what a read. It took me most the morining to catch up.

So Dog a rich man on his birthday huh

MR queezy I sure hope you aint pumping the ole dog on his birthday.

Cause if you are Im gonna bite you right in the A$$

But if you aint. Dog wants to be the first to by you a beer in vegas baby

RVVVVVVVVVVV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif .

• Upvote 3

Happy Birthday

• Upvote 2

lol, just don't hump his leg :P/>

and happy b-day dog!

Edited by staunch
  • Upvote 2

I'm not trying to put down your info or be a downer, but anyone who knows me on this site knows that I am a realist.

While what you are stating is possible, without having lower denominations available, it is not possible for the value to increase beyond what the current denominations allow for.

I will use the same example as I have in the past

If 1 dinar is equal to 1 usd and you go to buy a bottle of soda for 1 dinar how are you going to receive change if the lowest denomination available is 50 dinar? it is not possible to make change nor is it possible to pay for that soda with a 1 dinar denomination.

HOWEVER....This can work is if the float is managed until such time that lower denominations are available or if they already do exist, but the value will remain low to accommodate for the high denominations. If the dinar is allowed to appreciate without lower denominations, the people of Iraq will not have any way to pay for simple everyday items.

Kinda makes you wonder what ever happened to the debit card for the people of Iraq. It was not something they were very fond of happening, however, if they have become comfortable with the ration cards, they might be willing to use debit cards instead of cash for a short period of time. I find this to be a very unlikely scenario.

Hope this is all true, I would love to finally get off this ride.

• Upvote 2

Wheww finally caught barely had time to finish DOGS birthday cake.

gun_cake.jpg

Happy Birthday Buddy!

• Upvote 4

I just got a call from one of my sources. It's someone high up with direct connections to the CBI.

It's a done deal. Friday, banks closed, pushed the rate modification process upload through the server. Once it goes on the forward facing, and once all banks are back to operational hours, people should see the free exchange for IQD. It's a managed float, so you may not see any improvement for awhile. They have enough to back it at it's current rate without it falling too much. Might drop to 1200 / 1, but will soon increase beyond that. No real time frames for a good cash-in rate, but expect a couple weeks. I'd say exchanges at $1.56 / 1 by mid Feb.

So happy! Our ride is at the end. Stick with it guys, this is over soon. Woohoo!!!

You can say what you want but I call BS when I see BS & this is BS.

First off we have see Turki say it will be a free float not a managed float . There is your First BS call.

Secondly they rate won't drop because what we see is a programed rate which is not the true rate & we know the real rate is somewhere near $1.17 because Shabibi let that slip one time in an article. So there is BS #2 from you.

To follow up on one last thing when it goes to free float the rate would not be $1.56 in a week or 2 we might get lucky enough to see a dime in a week or 2 of it floating from 1166 but to get over 1-1 that would take about 6 months. so I say BS # 3 from you.

I call them like I see them. You are the new Okie or Terrk Guru boy.

I don't fall for BS like this anymore.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 16