Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***^^^ IT RV-ED!!! ^^^***

TQueezy

CBI says 1166. Nothing to see here other than the interesting psychology of someone who feels the need to proclaim that something has happened when in fact it hasn't. I believe its called a delusion.

The CBI is currently closed, we will have to wait for the update about 3am tomorrow our time for the update..... I am so excited TQ, thanks man!!

• Upvote 4

Remember to keep your promises.

I personally never grew up with religion in my life but would be lying if I said I did not throw a prayer or two out there for this to happen. Can't really say who I was praying to but I did pray.

When I first got into this investment I made a promise to myself to give back and help others .

I promised myself to be a better person and a better father. I have shortcomings but I know I have made changes to my life over the years being involved with the dinar. I am a better person now because of this.

I guess what I'm saying is that if our dream becomes a reality to remember to keep your promises.

Don't let greed consume you.

Thanks Tqueezy and good luck to us all

• Upvote 9

The CBI is currently closed, we will have to wait for the update about 3am tomorrow our time for the update..... I am so excited TQ, thanks man!!

I remember the days when I used to get excited by this stuff but as the years have gone by not so much... actually not at all anymore.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

TQ thanks for the info, the process may have started who knows but,

I'm Waiting on the Official Notice from Adam, Things are sure getting interesting though.

By the way Cold and Snowing in Lockport NY, just North of Buffalo

Buffalo is getting hammered with Lake Effect Snow.It's moving North OUCH I'm in trouble ohmy.gif

DropItLikeItsHot GO RV biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Still Waiting

• Upvote 1

TQ thanks for the info, the process may have started who knows but,

I'm Waiting on the Official Notice from Adam, Things are sure getting interesting though.

By the way Cold and Snowing in Lockport NY, just North of Buffalo

Buffalo is getting hammered with Lake Effect Snow.It's moving North OUCH I'm in trouble ohmy.gif

DropItLikeItsHot GO RV biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Still Waiting

DropItLikeItsHot ... I am origionally from Tonawanda and remember the snow oh so well! I remember having snow drifts that were so high it took me hours to snowblow my driveway. We used to go to Lockport once a month to go to the Transit drive in movies! My job relocated us to Houston in 2001.

• Upvote 2

CBI says 1166. Nothing to see here other than the interesting psychology of someone who feels the need to proclaim that something has happened when in fact it hasn't. I believe its called a delusion.

If this is true' i imagine it would take a few days at a float to see movement.

I, like you, doubted that a free float would happen,; However after closely reading Hoosiers bank story ( about 100 times ) I began to see that as a possibility. When his banker talked about only cashing in limited amounts, a free float made sense. I only say that because if every dinar holder rushed in with an unlimited supply, it seems to reason that it would tank immediately on a free float, thus the limits on cashing in. That of course is JMO.

RSS

Tank immediately? Depends what time frame you are talking about, 6 hours, 1 day, 1 week? it is really quite simple if there are more buyers than sellers the rate goes up, if there are more sellers than buyers the rate goes down. As for myself I would be glad to buy more at a lower rate.

NO RV. Don't get excited till your laughing all the way to the bank. Take this rumor section as a great source of hope and entertainment. I have no "sources". I follow what is happening and what is reality. Remember when you line up 10 people and tell the secret to the 1st one and he passes it on to the next one and so on, when it gets to the 10th person you have a completely different story than you first stated.

My motto, "Give me the Facts" and then "show me the money". wink.gif Rumors are entertainment. laugh.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Whoa...whoa...not so fast.

I just got off the phone with my company co-workers with Allied Power in Baghdad.

There is no in coutry RV. No small denoms & coins releaced. No banks open 24/7. No news on Iraq TV or media print. No celebrations in the streets. No cards loaded. No nothing in Kuwait Times.

Relax & enjoy the ride. It's not over yet. The ride will end soon.

Once again, we're letting pesky facts get in the way of unbridled euphoria.

• Upvote 1

Whoa...whoa...not so fast.

I just got off the phone with my company co-workers with Allied Power in Baghdad.

There is no in coutry RV. No small denoms & coins releaced. No banks open 24/7. No news on Iraq TV or media print. No celebrations in the streets. No cards loaded. No nothing in Kuwait Times.

Relax & enjoy the ride. It's not over yet. The ride will end soon.

It's probably that your contacts in Baghdad don't have the level of Intel that TQueezy has, so cheer up friend.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Remember when you line up 10 people and tell the secret to the 1st one and he passes it on to the next one and so on, when it gets to the 10th person you have a completely different story than you first stated.

What if Frank26 was person #1, Blaino #2.......and person #10 brings this to DV? Imagine the...misunderstanding. Lets all hope for great news this weekend.

:D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I remember the days when I used to get excited by this stuff but as the years have gone by not so much... actually not at all anymore.

I hear that....I seen this thread yesterday and would have loved to jump in and give the ole wooooo hooooo, but unfortunately I just dont see it yet. If that makes me appear to be a ass ...it's not intended. I hope the day comes when we all can drop our guard and live it for real.......party like rock stars, drink till we puke and say despite it all ....I love you man, let's go exchange these damned dinars!

Until then,...........................................?...........................?..................................

• Upvote 2

DropItLikeItsHot ... I am origionally from Tonawanda and remember the snow oh so well! I remember having snow drifts that were so high it took me hours to snowblow my driveway. We used to go to Lockport once a month to go to the Transit drive in movies! My job relocated us to Houston in 2001.

Houston Guess what - The Transit Drive-In is still in opperation and expanded More Screens They do a Kick-Arss Business

Traffic on Transit Rd backs up when they're open especially if its a good flick and it usually is.

YES - STILL SNOWING - Holly Crap gotta go get BEER !!

Wouldn't want to be snowed in without BEERohmy.gif

DropItLikeItsHot GO RVbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm with you Sarge, this thing is way too big for ANYBODY to have loose lips and leak the status. We're not talking about White House staffers here.....

I want this as bad as anybody who has been in this for 6 years, unfortunately after 6 years of "woo hoo-ing", I'm holding back on cracking open the bottle of "Johnny Blue" for a bit.

Remember the Adam Montana Mantra...... B)/>

• Upvote 2