Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***^^^ IT RV-ED!!! ^^^***

TQueezy

I just got a call from one of my sources. It's someone high up with direct connections to the CBI.

It's a done deal. Friday, banks closed, pushed the rate modification process upload through the server. Once it goes on the forward facing, and once all banks are back to operational hours, people should see the free exchange for IQD. It's a managed float, so you may not see any improvement for awhile. They have enough to back it at it's current rate without it falling too much. Might drop to 1200 / 1, but will soon increase beyond that. No real time frames for a good cash-in rate, but expect a couple weeks. I'd say exchanges at $1.56 / 1 by mid Feb.

So happy! Our ride is at the end. Stick with it guys, this is over soon. Woohoo!!!

Huh???? :unsure:

• Upvote 5

TQ...you've never seemed like one to cry wolf, so I'm going to be cautiously optimistic. One question...if the dinar is already undervalued, why would the value drop before it begins to rise?

It will NOT drop any more than it is. It will only go UP.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

TQ...you've never seemed like one to cry wolf, so I'm going to be cautiously optimistic. One question...if the dinar is already undervalued, why would the value drop before it begins to rise?

Float systems, can go either way. In some cases initial trading could lead it down, but I think there's enough demand to cause the price to appreciate rapidly.

Didn't mean to neg you, stupid buttons are so close together and my thumbs are too fat too accurately press on this iPhone touchscreen... Sorry.

• Upvote 3

Float systems, can go either way. In some cases initial trading could lead it down, but I think there's enough demand to cause the price to appreciate rapidly.

Didn't mean to neg you, stupid buttons are so close together and my thumbs are too fat too accurately press on this iPhone touchscreen... Sorry.

Thanks for the clarification...fingers and toes crossed. I'm so ready to get off this ride...

scary_rollercoaster_ride-12297.jpg

• Upvote 12

If its a managed float i doubt it would drop also i would think Iraq would like to put some true value on their currency and then let it float from there. Now a free float would be different because it would allow the markets to determine where it goes but i highly doubt they are going to go that route imho.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

I just got a call from one of my sources. It's someone high up with direct connections to the CBI.

It's a done deal....

So happy! Our ride is at the end. Stick with it guys, this is over soon. Woohoo!!!

How does that phrase go again - oh ya - Jump on out there TQueezy!!

I kinda personally don't believe it will drop, but it's entirely possible.

I think the CBI could do a push-RV at like 100/1, but is going with a managed float to showcase the Dinar's strength with the country's resource backings, gold, natural gas, oil (obviously), etc.

Question for everyone...

Is is acceptable they would managed float it, given the sensitive nature of the world's economy and wanting to be cautious? Gotta ask yourself that if you doubt why they would employ this method.

• Upvote 1