Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I HAVE A NEW JOB !!!

BETTYBOOP

woooo hooooo! :D. Just got informed today that i will be moving on the 18th March to a Senior Charge Nurse post within one of the local community addiction teams ! So excited! Since my accident i have been working in the addiction clinics with Donald and one of the addiction consultant psychiatrist. However, this post became available and i have been offered it. I will manage a team of another 6 trained nurses. 3 support workers , 4 social workers and 5 criminal justice workers. I will be sad to leave the clinics but this is another challenge. :):D:P .

• Upvote 10

Fantastic !!!! Betty Congratulations . Both my daughters are nurses and they both are true angels of mercy. Their compassion for the people they service always make me feel like somehow I said and did the right things when they were kids. I'm pretty proud of the human beings they turned out to be.

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 3

Congrats Lizzy...you totally deserve the new role. By the look of the people you will responsible for....Donald will not be amongst them.....sorry!

I'm rapt for you and the new challenge that you will bring dedication, integrity and passion to....you go lassie :D

....and remember to delegate to your team to keep your health in order!! ;)

• Upvote 1

I think I may have a problem with with this new job of yours.

#1- How can you cure me of my addiction to DV when you are just as addicted as I am.

or

#2 Maybe you have spent all this time on DV evaluating our addiction.

Used this information to gain and assemble your own team and now are in the process of having us declared

incompetent due to addiction and have yourself declared our guardian .

Which will give you control over our dinar.

Well it is not going to work I will never tell you where my dinar is never,never,never,never,ever.

Mainly because my wife hid it from me and won't tell where.

She said I was becoming to obsessed with it and getting to many paper cuts from counting my future wealth.

PS. Good luck on your new job

I think it takes a special kind of a person to work with addicts of any kind.

The emotional toll must be tremendous

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 3

Congrats Betty/Lizzy dear... you really are opening a new chapter in your life.... first Donald, now this... what's next???

Hmmm... how bout an RV to go with that!!! eyebrows.gif

Well it is not going to work I will never tell you where my dinar is never,never,never,never,ever.

Mainly because my wife hid it from me and won't tell where.

She said I was becoming to obsessed with it and getting to many paper cuts from counting my future wealth.

Looks like I'm not the only one who's wife has gotten onto him??? rolleyes.gif

in+the+doghouse.png