Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yes yota was an asset to this comunity, he brought lots of good finds. It would be a shame if he left becaus of a bunch of babbling idiots that have nothing more to do with there time but hassle folks. If indeed he is gone he will be missed. :unsure:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes yota was an asset to this comunity, he brought lots of good finds. It would be a shame if he left becaus of a bunch of babbling idiots that have nothing more to do with there time but hassle folks. If indeed he is gone he will be missed. unsure.gif

YUP looks like KEEP pissed off another friend sure wish he would just move on. angry.gif

Some here get so twisted when differing opinions are brought forth that don't fit they're agenda. And sadly we lose some good quality people that actually are productive. JMO-peace

• Upvote 1

There are times in ones life where moving on means exactly that. Let's all be fair to Yota and all he has done over the years. He will be missed very much, on the other hand let us all remember everything joyous he brought with him. Yota sincerely hope your taking a well needed rest and you come back. Laters alligator. Go RrrrrrVvvvvv :twocents::tiphat:

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry if yota left and I hope he /she comes back... Having said that.. It's my very humble opinion that indeed some folks should grow a thicker skin ( for their own sake, mainly) and not get over-sensitive on stuff being told by others.. This is a Forum after all and it's logical to expect debates ( and intense interaction) every now and then.. Even heated ones as long as it doesn't get down to insults and/or overtly personal attacks..

Edited by umbertino

Yes, I agree with all the positive members above. Take a break, get your strength back, chill out a while, Have Adam give you a raise and get your butt back here to keep all of us up to date with all the current news and happenings going on. Now is that asking to much of you? Seriously, this place needs you. Take care bro.

Why is everyone blaming Keep? I'm the one you should be mad at. I'm sorry if I chased away Yota for you guys. But I still stand behind what I said about Stryker.

Seriously??? Why hide behind your new screen name and take the whoa is me approach.......cowards typically act the same way. People blame keep cause hes a shill pain the azz shill that says the same **** over and over and over and really contributes absolutely nothing except for the ones who need him to "keep them grounded" a lot of people need to get a grip and stop taking this so seriously. This is not a cure all deal. Money wont do that......if your in a position where you need this that bad.....you will be right back there even after this is over if you dont start thinking for yourself and get your affairs in order whether this thing hits or not.

Just like this other "makecents" character(just like you a banded member reincarnated) claiming hes been out of work for a year.....but has allll the answers and smart comments to make.....brilliant.....no job but sits on here all day. Get a job allready......do something for yourself and then wine.......absolutely rediculous.....thats one of the problems in this world....people sittiin around doin nothing!

As far as keep goes hes ran off countless good people and will continue until Adam puts a stop to it......I will guarantee you hes convincex several to sell as well.

It doesn't really matter to me what he says....he knows notbhing....no one does....ive been in this for a few years now and nothing ever really changes.......but it will one day.....you guys breaking down every article is senseless though.....your not gonna affect the outcome one way or anothee and one thing I can tell you ino one knows anything about the end result in this matter....some just think they do.

Yota my friend thanks for everything my man.....keep on posting.....I got you

• Upvote 3