Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

************HUGE RUMOR*****OMG*********

UNEEK

WOW !!! i've heard some stories but, this is a real whopper !!! 240 quadrillion ???? Isn't that kinda like when president Bush jr. asked how many a Brazilian was??

Attacking President Bush again? Don't you people ever lighten up? Looks like, when you got the chance to name yourself, you got the "scum" part right.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

- If you really really think about it -

- And considering that the whole dinar RV and currency basket Reval scenario is so unbelievable -

- This falls right in line with - a 1000 fold return on our IQD investment -

- Thank You UNEEK for posting all of your Rumors ( someone has to ) -

- Go Go Go Rvvvvvv -

• Upvote 2

1 trillion dollars stacked one on top of the other would reach 68,000 miles in to the sky. 250 quadrillion dollars stacked one on top of another would reach 170 million miles in to the sky. Thats almost twice the distance between here and the sun... hmmm... that's one big warehouse over at the vatican... impressive... seeing how there is probably less than 50 trillion dollars on the world. Okie Someone just made you look like an amateur.

Good morning -- thanks for your info -- do not know how you figured that but boy if it is that far up even spreading it out would take a lot of space - I have seen some pics of money stacked and how extreme it can get as it accumulates but of course do not remember the $$ amounts now --

That is a darn lot of money to hide -

I am going to calmly wait and see how the day unfolds and remain thankful that in spite of the ups and downs I am still blessed to be in the investment <3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 2

- If you really really think about it -

- And considering that the whole dinar RV and currency basket Reval scenario is so unbelievable -

- This falls right in line with - a 1000 fold return on our IQD investment -

- Thank You UNEEK for posting all of your Rumors ( someone has to ) -

- Go Go Go Rvvvvvv -

Good Morning - Thank you for your support - I am all out of ammo (+'s) will get restocked sometime today hopefully and will get back to you -

I wanted to be sure to say thanks for your support -- posting the rumors has a two edged sword for sure - accolades from those that love them to nasty negs from those who utterly despise them for many reasons (which I do understand)

but like you said -- someone has to -- not sure how long I will hold up under the pressure -- lol I have a major headache this morning -- lol <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 3

Thanks for posting UNEEK...!

I wish it were true, but I don't think the amount or where it was stored is accurate, or the new people that be are so altruistic.

This makes for an interesting conspiracy theory rectified, and turned into an exciting rumor.

We shall see, because time will tell - and soon I hope...!

RON B)/>

Glad to c u back on Ron. Its always good to see the regulars. B)

Yeah, every time I see the word quadrillion I lose interest. It's kinda like hearing the word trillion 40 years ago. There's really no practical application for it...........at least not yet.

So what does interest you? What is YOUR mission Staunch? - BTW I did answer your question in the thread - did you see it?

GoRV.gif

The person who first turned my wife and I on into this speculation says he has met Blaino. I've always thought well of this person, and still do. Unfortunately, he is a Kool Aid drinker. I've never met any of these "gurus" so I can't speak to their intentions, motivations, or veracity. That being said, I think its all BS. Entertaining? Yes, when there are no good sit-coms on. As someone pointed out in another thread, I can't wait for this to all be over and then sit back and watch the self aggrandizing and slapping themselves on the back about how smart they were in providing "intel". I have "Intel" every day. It shows up on my computer when I log on. It says, "Powered By Intel".

I like your style man.

• Upvote 1

So what does interest you? What is YOUR mission Staunch? - BTW I did answer your question in the thread - did you see it?

GoRV.gif

My mission is to be a little bit richer from this endeavor. So I hope to learn more about what is going on over there from all the smart people here.

I don't buy into the dark cabal mumbo-jumbo, it's all to conspiracy theorists related for me.

And no, I haven't read your response yet. I am not as organized as you and will have to find it...lol.

• Upvote 1

My mission is to be a little bit richer from this endeavor. So I hope to learn more about what is going on over there from all the smart people here.

I don't buy into the dark cabal mumbo-jumbo, it's all to conspiracy theorists related for me.

And no, I haven't read your response yet. I am not as organized as you and will have to find it...lol.

I respect where you choose to stand on controversial issues -

So you want to be richer -- is that all? Is that the most important thing? I hope you will give me your answers after reading my answer - I posted the link on your profile - post was in thread "question to the board" I believe things are moving - maybe slow but moving - Have a great weekend <3 <3 <3 -- And a belated welcome to the forum you are still a newbie <3 <3 <3

k4713751.jpgk8241437.jpgk2119119.jpg

I respect where you choose to stand on controversial issues -

So you want to be richer -- is that all? Is that the most important thing? I hope you will give me your answers after reading my answer - I posted the link on your profile - post was in thread "question to the board" I believe things are moving - maybe slow but moving - Have a great weekend <3 <3 <3 -- And a belated welcome to the forum you are still a newbie <3 <3 <3

k4713751.jpgk8241437.jpgk2119119.jpg

Actually, I believe things are actually moving faster than they ever have before! It still may be slow as far as we are concerned, but considering how long some of us have been watching and praying for this, seeing steady, albeit slow progress is reassuring to say the least! Go RV!

• Upvote 2