Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

************HUGE RUMOR*****OMG*********

UNEEK

Thursday Night Rumor From MM Sent To D R

"Blaino is right"

I believe Blaino is correct. Please bear in mind that any limiting component is there to protect you from the Big Four banks.

As the IQD is reintroduced back into the currency market, it will also revalue itself against other currencies, according to the initial value parameters set for that currency.

The way this will be done is to set it somewhat low so that it may revalue itself according to real market demand.

The Big Four will want to scoop up as much IQD as soon as possible in order to get it as cheaply as possible before it floats upward in value, necessary to realize as great as profit as possible.

The reason the IQD was allowed to be purchased by the general public, and not just by the uber crust, was to spread around some of the wealth of world.

Why? Because way too much wealth over the years circulated out of the general public's hands, through top down abuse, and into the hands of only a priviledge few.

How so? During the course of events over the past three or more years, stolen funds have been electronically recovered from secret accounts. The single biggest stash that was recovered was an amount of $240 Quadrillion Dollars from the Vatican Bank that was stashed there secretly by the dark cabal.

Ok... so what really is $240 Quadrillion? A quadrillion is a thousand trillion. In other words, $240 Thousand Trillion was just secretly sitting there, virtually out of circulation... starving the world population of consumer growth capital.

The U.S. Debt, at $16 Trillion, is just peanuts compared to just this one recovery. There is more then enough money in the world today for each and every single person to live a higher standard of living. Instead we have the opposite.

For that reason the new powers that be had to think of ways of immediately getting substantial funding into as many people's hands as possible without completely upsetting the relative balance and throwing the world into a hyper-inflationary cycle.

Thus, the IQD was just one of these planned vehicles. The VND was another planned vehicle. The PP accounts were yet another vehicle as were all the other Global Settlements.

All these vehicles have been set in motion without creating any debt whatsoever... simply by redistributing the stolen wealth that is already present and backing each and every existing dollar with hard metals and natural resource backing.

Thus, the new powers that be do not want the Big Four to once again use the system to divert a significant portion of what was meant for revitalizing public wealth, back into their pockets.

Therefore, as Blaino has indicated, limits may very well be placed on how much IQD/VND can be exchanged over a given period of time. In this way, the invested public may be force protected from having 50% or more of its blessing from being skimmed off the top by the big banks.

For instance, if the IQD initially revalues at $3.42, and then over a period of six to nine months floats upwards to well over $10... we would all be ripped off if we exchanged all that we had at once... something that the greedy big banks would love to see.

If the IQD initially revalues at around $10, then it could as much as double within six to nine months time. The extra time that you hold those excess IQD/VND will be one of the best investments you ever made. Maybe not as good as silver or platinum over the same period.. but still a fabulaous investment over the long run.

So... do not feel bad if we are restricted in the amounts we can initially exchange. It is all part of the blessing, designed with you and everyone else in mind. You will be glad that they did.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

" How so? During the course of events over the past three or more years, stolen funds have been electronically recovered from secret accounts. The single biggest stash that was recovered was an amount of $240 Quadrillion Dollars from the Vatican Bank that was stashed there secretly by the dark cabal "

WHERE IS THE PROOF---LINKS---BLAINO SAYS THIS WITH NO BACK UP ?????

• Upvote 4

Thanks for posting UNEEK...!

I wish it were true, but I don't think the amount or where it was stored is accurate, or the new people that be are so altruistic.

This makes for an interesting conspiracy theory rectified, and turned into an exciting rumor.

We shall see, because time will tell - and soon I hope...!

RON B)

• Upvote 4

The person who first turned my wife and I on into this speculation says he has met Blaino. I've always thought well of this person, and still do. Unfortunately, he is a Kool Aid drinker. I've never met any of these "gurus" so I can't speak to their intentions, motivations, or veracity. That being said, I think its all BS. Entertaining? Yes, when there are no good sit-coms on. As someone pointed out in another thread, I can't wait for this to all be over and then sit back and watch the self aggrandizing and slapping themselves on the back about how smart they were in providing "intel". I have "Intel" every day. It shows up on my computer when I log on. It says, "Powered By Intel".

• Upvote 4

Thanks for posting UNEEK...!

I wish it were true, but I don't think the amount or where it was stored is accurate, or the new people that be are so altruistic.

This makes for an interesting conspiracy theory rectified, and turned into an exciting rumor.

We shall see, because time will tell - and soon I hope...!

RON cool.gif

HE WHO DOES NOT READ - HAS NO ADVANTAGE OVER THE ONE WHO CAN'T

BLAINO DID NOT WRITE THIS POST -- Someone listened to his call and / or had access to some of his info and was agreeing with some or all of it - Folks please read before making judgement calls

Thank you Ron for not bashing me - and yes it does make for a juicy conspiracy theory - so being in the rumor section until there is some verifiable proof is right where it belongs

Hey I did not write this I just had access to it and wanted to share - and with all rumors no proof is supplied or required - Rumor means "unverifiable"

"He who is wise will keep an open mind until he has fairly tested the various proofs that are available to him"

To be persuasive, one must be believable;

To be believable, one must be credible;

To be credible, one must be truthful

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I never said Blaino wrote this, but anybody who agrees with Blaino can't be worth reading either, so I stopped. The reason I even opened it up was cause I was hoping it would lead to more verification of Hoosiers rumor. No need to be defensive. In the future, maybe, put a name on it like the Terry K rumor. I didn't even open that one, cause after being in this for so long. I know who not to read. Just a suggestion. So please keep up the good work, and have a wonderful night. :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i like it .. 240 quadrillion dollars ..found .. and we could be living a better life ..lets see 7 billion people in the world .. .. no one has to work any more now .. thats great .

240 quadrillion dollars is enough for 240 billion people to have one million dollars each. .. only problem is .. everyone would retire , so you would be forced to farm your own land and hunt and fish to survive .,,cut your own fire wood .. the whole nine yards ... .. yep thers 6 zeros between the billion mark and the quadrillion mark . so 240 billion people get one million .. but since theres only 7 billion we gat to devide that 240 by 7 so it looks like we could all just have a little over 30 milion dollars each .. lets divvy it up and get started :surgeon:

• Upvote 4

How so? During the course of events over the past three or more years, stolen funds have been electronically recovered from secret accounts. The single biggest stash that was recovered was an amount of $240 Quadrillion Dollars from the Vatican Bank that was stashed there secretly by the dark cabal.[/color][/size]

Ok... so what really is $240 Quadrillion? A quadrillion is a thousand trillion. In other words, $240 Thousand Trillion was just secretly sitting there, virtually out of circulation... starving the world population of consumer growth capital.

The person writing this sewage either:

A - Has an IQ somewhat below that of your average rodent, since even your average rodent after a few minutes with google could easily tell that such an amount would be greater than the sum total of all money every made in the history of civilization for the entire planet, and thus quite impossible to exist let alone be "hidden away".

or

B -They are laughing hysterically about what they can get people to swallow if the just include "RV" somewhere.

I might think about that were I considering passing along such things, which I'm not of course, so carry on!

Edited by makecents
  • Upvote 4

HE WHO DOES NOT READ - HAS NO ADVANTAGE OVER THE ONE WHO CAN'T

BLAINO DID NOT WRITE THIS POST -- Someone listened to his call and / or had access to some of his info and was agreeing with some or all of it - Folks please read before making judgement calls

Thank you Ron for not bashing me - and yes it does make for a juicy conspiracy theory - so being in the rumor section until there is some verifiable proof is right where it belongs

Hey I did not write this I just had access to it and wanted to share - and with all rumors no proof is supplied or required - Rumor means "unverifiable"

"He who is wise will keep an open mind until he has fairly tested the various proofs that are available to him"

To be persuasive, one must be believable;

To be believable, one must be credible;

To be credible, one must be truthful

thanks Uneek for all the exciting rumors!! man I wish one would come true,guess the 11;59 @ $3.42 did not go, we still have the Hoosier story ,with that I go to bed,nite all my best Ron

• Upvote 2

1 trillion dollars stacked one on top of the other would reach 68,000 miles in to the sky. 250 quadrillion dollars stacked one on top of another would reach 170 million miles in to the sky. Thats almost twice the distance between here and the sun... hmmm... that's one big warehouse over at the vatican... impressive... seeing how there is probably less than 50 trillion dollars on the world. Okie Someone just made you look like an amateur.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 1