Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****BLUWOLF FROM PR RUMOR****

UNEEK

BLUWOLF:

It seems to be immenent that the INTERNATIONAL RELEASE OF ALL CURRENCIES IS IN THE AIR.

All brokers are now awaitng for there phone call to close up shop (all sales must stop before the rv.). There were some very important video conference calls from our central bank to all banks in the U.S..

Bank screens are blinking like christmas lights,so I think that this blessing will come forth within a few.

America,Puerto Rico and the World be forever blessed, I declare prosperity to all and wisdom to do what is right. Remember that it shall come like a thief in the silence of the night. Happy journeys bbl. Puerto Rico 7 . Bluwolf

k7872694.jpgk9060598.jpgk7872694.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Thank you Uneek!!! smile.gif

Blue Wolf.......Be right just one time.........Plllleeeaaaasssseeee??? Go RV or RI !!!

Well here we are again --- lol Thanks for bouncing back and forth lol - I know it is a long shot - and I know the guru's have called it a million times already

It is almost impossible to take anything any of them say seriously - as being any where near the truth and yet ........ I DO believe in this investment - I DO believe it IS going to happen -- I have read and kept up with the news -- I DO believe that things can happen and the news be covered up - and I could go on and on

I choose to have some faith in the possibility of there being some truth in what has been shared today and HOPE that we see it all come to fruition -- It is MY choice and I'm sticking to it! Blessings to all <3 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3 <3

avatar_20839.gifavatar_20839.gifavatar_20839.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The Anatomy of the Guru Post

One guru posts this "Great News" another guru reads it then he reposts the same news in his own words, another guru reads HIS post then after adding a little extra along with what HE just read HE now posts......repeat embellish repeat embellish, etc., etc.......

• Upvote 1

gcartoons228.gifk9895006.jpg WHO ME???? YOU MEAN THE RUMORS??

You too!!!! :) Not just rumors............seems anything that is a bit off.............you guys and gals still keep your sense of humor...........and have me in gales of laughter. !!!

myst

• Upvote 1

Well here we are again --- lol Thanks for bouncing back and forth lol - I know it is a long shot - and I know the guru's have called it a million times already

It is almost impossible to take anything any of them say seriously - as being any where near the truth and yet ........ I DO believe in this investment - I DO believe it IS going to happen -- I have read and kept up with the news -- I DO believe that things can happen and the news be covered up - and I could go on and on

I choose to have some faith in the possibility of there being some truth in what has been shared today and HOPE that we see it all come to fruition -- It is MY choice and I'm sticking to it! Blessings to all <3 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3 <3

avatar_20839.gifavatar_20839.gifavatar_20839.gif

Im a long shot kind of girl. I've seen miracles.

• Upvote 1

when bluwolf learns basic spelling--i will pay more attention

and, exactly which banks have blinking screens---give me a name--i will call them

Sadly, if good spelling and grammar were a prerequisite to getting something posted, we would have little to read. Just saying...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sadly, if good spelling and grammar were a prerequisite to getting something posted, we would have little to read. Just saying...

Yeah *hic* ... whaaaat he wrrrout !!! :P

DANG !!! I just dun went and got misself all messed up agin !!! Darn hens ... they'll be the deth of me yet !!!

securedownload.jpg

Edited by BJinMontreal
  • Upvote 1

bluwolf is on the internet all day long--his website--still can not figure out spellcheck :

regular posters here---i never, ever say a word about spelling