Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Total Semiauto Gun Ban Hidden in Feinstein Bill

krome2ez

posted on January 31, 2013 by Tad Cronn

07252012Feinstein1.jpg

The list of specific firearms that would be banned by Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s gun-control bill is a smokescreen for a trick of language that could result in a ban on nearly all semiautomatic guns, according to a gun law expert who has reviewed the proposed legislation.

Most media reports have focused on the already lengthy list of specific firearms the bill would ban, but Alan Korwin, who has written 10 books on gun laws, says the real meaning of the bill is hidden in the list of banned gun components.

The bill’s definition of a “pistol grip” is what concerns Korwin. According to the version of the bill released by Feinstein’s own website, “The term ‘pistol grip’ means a grip, a thumb hole stock, or any other characteristic that can function as a grip.” (Emphasis added.)

Korwin warns that since semiautomatic weapons with a “pistol grip” would be prohibited by the legislation, if passed then the law would effectively ban any semiautomatic weapons that can be gripped, which is all of them.

“In other words, the gun list does not matter,” Korwin told WorldNet Daily. “It is a smokescreen designed to distract people from the true meaning of the bill. And it has done a magnificent job. It worked! Any semi-automatic firearm that exists, with anything on it you can grip, is banned. …

“The list is meaningless tripe. It is camouflage for the real purpose of the bill. When the president said he is not going to take away your guns, well, Feinstein’s bill puts the lie to that. Magazine size does not matter. Brand name does not matter. It doesn’t matter if it’s black. If you can grip it, it’s banned under this bill.”

Korwin also points out that there is nothing in the bill that addresses the problem of criminals or that deals with the issue of psychotropic drugs, which may be particularly relevant in the case of the Newtown killings that spurred the current wave of gun grabbing efforts.

When she introduced the bill, Feinstein said it was her plan to ban the “sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of 120 specifically named firearms, certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one or more military characteristics; and semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.”

According to Korwin, almost the entire bill violates the Constitution. “Every aspect of this bill appears to be an infringement on the Bill Of Rights, with no legitimate justification,” he said. “Congress cannot pass infringements by majority vote. That is forbidden, although the word ‘infringement’ itself is universally missing in ‘news’ reports, in case you haven’t noticed.”

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/9248/the-total-gun-ban-hidden-in-feinstein-bill/#ixzz2JamuyPQe

• Upvote 4

***///

This entire administrationn is predicated on DECEIT...!

From the very top with their fake idol right down to their very word.

Lie, cheat, steal, deceive.

Why, just today we hear their pets - the unions - just realised THEY'VE been

lied to with the obummercare bill...! shocking. <_<

Ever since sneaky snake billy clinton decided to play with the very meaning of

words during his trial, every psycho lib now fancies themselves artisans of

the written/spoken word.... <_<

And they continue to bank on the ignorance of their voting base to roll over

and accept it as gospel -- which they do, every time. Dopes.

Well, some of us aren't their voting base.

And we are educated enough to know a snake when we see one.

This b***h is a snake in the grass of the lowest order.

Every time she and one of her ilk - nancy pelosi, et al - shed their skin,

they come out meaner and more venomous than before.

Now that they are no longer up against the ropes of a single-term

situation, they are emboldened with hate, vindictiveness, and

a get-even mentality that is destroying this Republic.

They are bitter, self-righteous, spiteful and hateful.

They care more about dis-arming Our Patriots than anything else.

If you think it's all about the recent shootings, you're a victim of their

propaganda.

If it were about the recent shootings, they would've done something

about it long ago.

THIS IS ABOUT DISARMAMENT OF THE AMERICAN.

• Upvote 8

Feinstein has been a senator since Jesus was a baby.... and I genuinely believe she is completely out of touch with the drivers of violence. Hopefully everyone will write her office questioning why she is focusing upon guns and not the real problem of real time video gaming played by youngsters for hours, and teaching them that they win by killing the most humans possible. .... Give her something else to focus on... and redirect her to the 21st century...

BTW this has been an agenda of hers for at least a decade. She became SF mayor after her Mayor colleague and friend was shot along with several others in the capitol building during a rampage by Dan White. I think this has influenced her thinking way past the practical and away from what might be the real causes of this kind of violence. It is not nor has it ever been guns.

Deal with the people in whose hands the guns are used... look at how we are training our children to interact with the world... look at the increase in autism.... and go from there. Don't target the end point, which will merely be swapped for another tool, if the training of our kids continues... (notice its been kids.... not adults.... kids.... hummmmm Diane )

• Upvote 3

Oh so I'm stupid Krome well wear that green garbage and use that short range weapon

and at 500 yards the guy in red can shoot someone right in the head with his accurate muzzle loader

try one and see how good it really is.I bought 2 of them made by thompson center

and I can hit a human target at 500 yards every time.I am sorry it will take you 30 times to try to hit me

one time MAYBE so who wins?.50 caliber verses .22 which makes a bigger hole

Mine is legal and are registered and yers is?

You act like all guns are going to be gone but their not only some of them.

The longer the barrel the more accurate the shot is.

I graduated this morning and got my certificate.Thank You Thompson Center it was a very good class!

Muzzle loaders have come a LONG way with breech loading capabilities and smokeless powder reloading

can be done in 15 seconds and a range of 1500 yards you just cant compare a AR15 to that.

That clothing can be worn by me as well but I wont because I want to move around quickly and

that guy looks like he can bearly stand in it.Whats funny is I dont see a face plate on him so what good is

that garb.Next time Krome do a little research at Thompson Center before you call someone stupid

at least I own a weapon isnt that good enough for you?I was trying to show a little support for yer

second amendment rights and you called me out well was it worth it?You think muzzle loaders are junk

think again.Our forefathers won with them and didnt have to hide behind somewhat bullet proof clothing

because they were not

AFRAID TO DIE!

That was a very poor comparison and shows the age of the second amendment and you thought the

guy in green is better than the red guy what a laugh I can tell you never shot a muzzle loader.

You can help unload the tea into the harbor along with yer AR15.I'll protect you.No green suit needed here!

God Bless You Krome and I will even give you a plus+1 Why cant we be friends?

Peace and Love

• Upvote 1

Oh so I'm stupid Krome well wear that green garbage and use that short range weapon

and at 500 yards the guy in red can shoot someone right in the head with his accurate muzzle loader

try one and see how good it really is.I bought 2 of them made by thompson center

and I can hit a human target at 500 yards every time.I am sorry it will take you 30 times to try to hit me

I graduated this morning and got my certificate.Thank You Thompson Center it was a very good class!

Muzzle loaders have come a LONG way with breech loading capabilities and smokeless powder reloading

can be done in 15 seconds and a range of 1500 yards you just cant compare a AR15 to that.

That clothing can be worn by me as well but I wont because I want to move around quickly and

that guy looks like he can bearly stand in it.Whats funny is I dont see a face plate on him so what good is

that garb.Next time Krome do a little research at Thompson Center before you call someone stupid

at least I own a weapon isnt that good enough for you?I was trying to show a little support for yer

second amendment rights and you called me out well was it worth it?You think muzzle loaders are junk

think again.Our forefathers won with them and didnt have to hide behind somewhat bullet proof clothing

because they were not

AFRAID TO DIE!

That was a very poor comparison and shows the age of the second amendment and you thought the

guy in green is better than the red guy what a laugh I can tell you never shot a muzzle loader.

You can help unload the tea into the harbor along with yer AR15.I'll protect you.No green suit needed here!

Peace and Love

Didn't take your Ritalin today did you PG . You know PG that's how I figured you out. Your gun savvy. I have been a gun guy since I got my first bb gun at age 7 . When people talk about fire arms they have a certain way they do it. I could give 6 of my best buddies a paper and pen and tell them to write something about firearms. With out me watching of course. and I could tell which buddy wrote which paper just by the way it was written. I used to literally giggle when I would read PG`s gun savvy because it never made any sense. Its was exactly like what you just wrote. Dead giveaway PG. Just for the record PG if one was to take a black powder single shot and try to go up against a AR. One would find himself dead dead dead . They are not even close to being in the same ballpark PG. But hell you were in the army you should know that. I'm thinking you hate those rifles cause yours didn't do you much good when you got shot all to hell over there in that jungle. Wasn't the guns fault PG . Shat happens man

• Upvote 3

Yer wrong dog I out range yer AR15 youd better take a look again.

I'm only going to need 1 round not 30.Before you can get into range with yer

BBgun AR you'll be dead dead dead would you like to go to the range and see?

I watch those AR owners at the range and at 500 yards they are lucky to hit the target once

with 30 rounds.My teacher can hit you at 1000 yards right in the head thats dam good shooting

to me.Laugh at my black powder weapons Laugh what a hoot right?Go to Thompson Center and look

I am using a flip sight just like his and I dont miss at 500 yards and I am a rookie lets see what you

can do lets go to the range thats when yer laughing will end.Short barrel short lived Long

barrel long lived as he says.And thats a good point dog why do they issue junk for our guys?

now the sniper gets a 308 which is real good long range rifle but not any M16 can beat the range of a 308 agreed?

after 300 yards the M16 bullets start tumbling no accuracy their.Why didnt they issue 308's for all in the military?

makes you wonder doesnt it?Yer weapon works great if'in yer standing within 300 yards of the enemy.

That gives me a extra 200 yards to take a careful aim its not easy but I am doing it.

A gun is a Gun right?I am sorry I made fun of yer AR its still a gun and thats all that matters it shoots.

just not as far!

I love ya Dog yer a funny guy.Yer still wrong thou I am not PG but I wished I was.Then I guess I would get

THE BOOT is that what you want?You make me laugh!

When they outlaw those AR's come and join me and buy you a real weapon of distance and total knock

down power it doesnt feel good when it kicks but when you see the other poor sap do a flip and hit the

ground that pain will disappear.

God Bless You Dog53 yer not to old yet.53 same as me

By the way dog you help convert me from no gun to having one and I have alot of fun shooting

this old but new technology weapon.When my weapon goes off you'll run because you'll think

the other side has a cannon.It also can make a nice smoke screen to hide behind while I reload.

You dont have to dump the powder down the barrel anymore the bullet sits in a plastic wad with

pellitized powder behind it you just open the breech and poke it in all in one piece.The hard part is putting

the little hot cap on the nipple.Go to the range dog and shoot 500 yards single shot at a time taking yer time

and see how many times you hit the target.Bring a bag with you so you can hide yer face when you dont hit it.

But you might ya never know.You got 30 tries.I guess I will have to invent a small trailor to pull behind you

to help carry all those rounds you are going to need for war.Our guys had trucks to carry theirs except the

snipers they didnt need as many rounds wonder why?

Peace and Love hippy is back no more flu.

Now back to my FAR and I have plenty of WOULD and no machine can out split me.

Plus 1 for the Dog yer a good man!

• Upvote 2

+1 PG

I do own black powder guns and love to shoot them there fun as hell

I also own single action peacemakers like the cowboys had.

I also own my original bb gun

I just like to shoot

and yes your right that .308 will out perform most guns.

and your also right as to the accuracy of some of those old black powder Buffalo guns.

But I am not planing to shoot any one a 1000 yards away.

My AR is for 100 to 300 yard work and it does it just fine

Hell I cant see no further then 300 yards anyway . not anymore

and under 100 yards. Oh my. Yes indeed. Oh my

Edited by dog53

posted on January 31, 2013 by Tad Cronn

07252012Feinstein1.jpg

The list of specific firearms that would be banned by Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s gun-control bill is a smokescreen for a trick of language that could result in a ban on nearly all semiautomatic guns, according to a gun law expert who has reviewed the proposed legislation.

Most media reports have focused on the already lengthy list of specific firearms the bill would ban, but Alan Korwin, who has written 10 books on gun laws, says the real meaning of the bill is hidden in the list of banned gun components.

The bill’s definition of a “pistol grip” is what concerns Korwin. According to the version of the bill released by Feinstein’s own website, “The term ‘pistol grip’ means a grip, a thumb hole stock, or any other characteristic that can function as a grip.” (Emphasis added.)

Korwin warns that since semiautomatic weapons with a “pistol grip” would be prohibited by the legislation, if passed then the law would effectively ban any semiautomatic weapons that can be gripped, which is all of them.

“In other words, the gun list does not matter,” Korwin told WorldNet Daily. “It is a smokescreen designed to distract people from the true meaning of the bill. And it has done a magnificent job. It worked! Any semi-automatic firearm that exists, with anything on it you can grip, is banned. …

“The list is meaningless tripe. It is camouflage for the real purpose of the bill. When the president said he is not going to take away your guns, well, Feinstein’s bill puts the lie to that. Magazine size does not matter. Brand name does not matter. It doesn’t matter if it’s black. If you can grip it, it’s banned under this bill.”

Korwin also points out that there is nothing in the bill that addresses the problem of criminals or that deals with the issue of psychotropic drugs, which may be particularly relevant in the case of the Newtown killings that spurred the current wave of gun grabbing efforts.

When she introduced the bill, Feinstein said it was her plan to ban the “sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of 120 specifically named firearms, certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one or more military characteristics; and semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.”

According to Korwin, almost the entire bill violates the Constitution. “Every aspect of this bill appears to be an infringement on the Bill Of Rights, with no legitimate justification,” he said. “Congress cannot pass infringements by majority vote. That is forbidden, although the word ‘infringement’ itself is universally missing in ‘news’ reports, in case you haven’t noticed.”

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/9248/the-total-gun-ban-hidden-in-feinstein-bill/#ixzz2JamuyPQe

One can only hope ************

Edited by TexasGranny
removed negative statement.
  • Upvote 1

I've already posted this in another thread tonight I think I may have intended to post it here

Not being an American myself I don't know exactly what there trying to do to you guys and how exactly it's going to affect your lives but from my view point I reckon if they (the government) tried to disarm the entire country they'd be going up against the biggest militia ever assembled ...... ever !! and then of course I'd say about 99% of the armed forces (people who are willing to give there lives for there country might I add) would turn on them too.

the United states is a force to be reckoned with ..... only problem is it's sick .... the head (government) need's to be amputated so the rest can survive and thrive ........ the biggest threat to the survival of the United States of America is it's leadership.

thats just how i see it as an objective outside observer

british-foot-soldier.jpg

sheriff+morris.jpg

Any more stupid questions?

Forget about that this is what u will have ...... armed to the teeth and ready to fight for what they believe in

militia1.jpg

• Upvote 3

Shooting anything a 500 yards might be a mistake. Might not even be a threat to you. Why would you even want to shoot something that wasn't a threat?

Well Jon Jon they make this thing called a spotting scope it helps perdict range windage and fall

and I can see a long ways with it.It would be safe to say when they come fer our guns theirs gonna be alot of folks

standing all over the place with a weapon in their hands and probably wearing green military garb coming for us.

If'in they fire first I'll know who to shoot at.I hope it never comes down to this folks.I think they better leave Americans

alone and our weapons no matter what kind they are.Ive seen folks at the range who can outshoot me and they

are not using short range weapons.I am not going to stop until I can hit those targets at 1000 yards its kinda

addicting once you start shooting.But yer right Jon Jon it might be hard to tell who the bad guys are when the day comes

all I know is when they see someone drop and they cant even see me they might slow down a little would'nt you?

We cant make a stand in our homes thats a sitting duck so to the battle fields I go where you would have a

fighting chance.I am not going to wait till I see the whites of their eyes.

Plus one fer you Jon Jon good question

Love and Peace

• Upvote 1

Yer wrong dog I out range yer AR15 youd better take a look again.

I'm only going to need 1 round not 30.Before you can get into range with yer

BBgun AR you'll be dead dead dead would you like to go to the range and see?

I watch those AR owners at the range and at 500 yards they are lucky to hit the target once

with 30 rounds.My teacher can hit you at 1000 yards right in the head thats dam good shooting

to me.Laugh at my black powder weapons Laugh what a hoot right?Go to Thompson Center and look

I am using a flip sight just like his and I dont miss at 500 yards and I am a rookie lets see what you

can do lets go to the range thats when yer laughing will end.Short barrel short lived Long

barrel long lived as he says.And thats a good point dog why do they issue junk for our guys?

now the sniper gets a 308 which is real good long range rifle but not any M16 can beat the range of a 308 agreed?

after 300 yards the M16 bullets start tumbling no accuracy their.Why didnt they issue 308's for all in the military?

makes you wonder doesnt it?Yer weapon works great if'in yer standing within 300 yards of the enemy.

That gives me a extra 200 yards to take a careful aim its not easy but I am doing it.

A gun is a Gun right?I am sorry I made fun of yer AR its still a gun and thats all that matters it shoots.

just not as far!

I love ya Dog yer a funny guy.Yer still wrong thou I am not PG but I wished I was.Then I guess I would get

THE BOOT is that what you want?You make me laugh!

When they outlaw those AR's come and join me and buy you a real weapon of distance and total knock

down power it doesnt feel good when it kicks but when you see the other poor sap do a flip and hit the

ground that pain will disappear.

God Bless You Dog53 yer not to old yet.53 same as me

By the way dog you help convert me from no gun to having one and I have alot of fun shooting

this old but new technology weapon.When my weapon goes off you'll run because you'll think

the other side has a cannon.It also can make a nice smoke screen to hide behind while I reload.

You dont have to dump the powder down the barrel anymore the bullet sits in a plastic wad with

pellitized powder behind it you just open the breech and poke it in all in one piece.The hard part is putting

the little hot cap on the nipple.Go to the range dog and shoot 500 yards single shot at a time taking yer time

and see how many times you hit the target.Bring a bag with you so you can hide yer face when you dont hit it.

But you might ya never know.You got 30 tries.I guess I will have to invent a small trailor to pull behind you

to help carry all those rounds you are going to need for war.Our guys had trucks to carry theirs except the

snipers they didnt need as many rounds wonder why?

Peace and Love hippy is back no more flu.

Now back to my FAR and I have plenty of WOULD and no machine can out split me.

Plus 1 for the Dog yer a good man!

Once given the proper time to zero in my AR with open sights, I can hit a human size target with every squeeze of the trigger at 600 yards. Here's what makes my AR better... I don't have to spend the 30 seconds reloading before I pull the trigger again. All I have to do is aquire my target, get a good sight picture, take a controlled breath, exhale and squeeze..... By the way, I can do all that while sending rounds down range every 3 to 5 seconds.... Now that's with my .223. With my 300 blackout, 600 yards is a bit outside its effective range but the knockdown power at 300 is just about as good as your .50 especially if I go with 125 grain and I can still put a round down range with accuracy every 3 to 5 seconds. If our forefathers had the AR at Bunker Hill and the Red Coats still used flint locks, the Revolution would have been over in a week.

I've already posted this in another thread tonight I think I may have intended to post it here

Not being an American myself I don't know exactly what there trying to do to you guys and how exactly it's going to affect your lives but from my view point I reckon if they (the government) tried to disarm the entire country they'd be going up against the biggest militia ever assembled ...... ever !! and then of course I'd say about 99% of the armed forces (people who are willing to give there lives for there country might I add) would turn on them too.

the United states is a force to be reckoned with ..... only problem is it's sick .... the head (government) need's to be amputated so the rest can survive and thrive ........ the biggest threat to the survival of the United States of America is it's leadership.

Forget about that this is what u will have ...... armed to the teeth and ready to fight for what they believe in

militia1.jpg

Your synopsis of America is dead on......

• Upvote 2

militia1.jpg

I appreciate the observation Machine.

The Japanese did not invade our country during WWII because they thought we all had guns. Well we do(the smart ones biggrin.gif )

Part of this so called assault weapons bill says that it does not apply to government officials. If that is not the biggest red flag ever, I dont know what is.

For those that are not paying attention, Ms Feinstein has a carry permit for a handgun in her state.

I tried to get one 20 or so years ago because I carried large amounts of cash to the bank in Compton, CA for my business. I was denied the permit. I was told

I had no valid reason to carry a gun. Just being in Compton is a valid reason in my opinion.

I guess Ms Feinstein's life is more important than the rest of us.

• Upvote 1

because they were not

AFRAID TO DIE!

Peace and Love

Didn't call you stupid.

Stated that your question was stupid.

We are all guilty of having a stupid question or statement.

Some more than others.

And as far as my AR,

it is chambered for the 7.62x51,

which also fires the .308 caliber.

You can get AR's all the way from

.22LR on up to .50 Beowulf.

And the 2nd Amendment does not mention "muskets."

The forefathers words allow for the citizen to be as well armed as the government.

But the "law makers" have stepped all over the Constitution,

and will continue to do so until they're stopped.