Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone Heard of Asea Redox Supplement?

cslewis

If you are referring to the water ASEA - Water has to be stripped and march single file into the cell. Some of the H2O does break up to H+ and OH- to help the live break down or build up molecules.

I recommend the book "Your Bodies Many Cries for Water by a MD with a very long name that starts with Batman. I would look it up and paste it for you but I am time pressed and have to go. Peace.

I have been on the product for over 3 years - and in the interest of full disclosure, I am an associate with them. Let me know what you'd like to know - contact me through my profile and I can get you what ever info you need offline. I'm thinking that my putting up links and info on here might be against the sites terms of service, and I don't want to jeapordize my or any one elses accounts here. Too darn much good info on here to not be able to log in!

I have been on the product for over 3 years - and in the interest of full disclosure, I am an associate with them. Let me know what you'd like to know - contact me through my profile and I can get you what ever info you need offline. I'm thinking that my putting up links and info on here might be against the sites terms of service, and I don't want to jeapordize my or any one elses accounts here. Too darn much good info on here to not be able to log in!

Unless a mod is willing to give me permission to answer questions on here?

I am not familiar with this product but have read Your Body's Many Cries for Water, Excellent information. If anyone is interested in alternative health options and want

To learn prevention, check out. www.mercola.com.

Dr. Mercola is a board certified osteopathic physician and his website is probably the most visited Heath care and prevention site in the world. He lays it on the line about conflicts of interest in our health care system which is profit driven ill care, not health care. His articles are backed up by research links and there are comments after each one, often from around the world. He has tons of articles on the site, many of which include interviews with all sorts of professionals, MDs to PhDs.

He also speaks frankly about the link between SUGAR, carbs and processed foods and the epidemic of obesity, cancer, Heart disease and other ills that have made the USA the sickest among all western nations and we also out spend every other country on earth.

It is up to each of us to be responsible for our own bodies not turn them over to a doctor and say Fix Me after years of neglect. When the RV happens we all want to be prepared to enjoy life! I am about to be 72 years young. Just had the first physical in 7 years. I take NO medications and have Perfect blood work, sugar great, cholesterol great. Energy great.

I have been practicing prevention for almost 50 years, and it works! Diet is 80 % your health, and exercise is the other 20.

God bless

Thanks, tankdude...I'll contact you soon.