Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FRANK & DELTA CONFERENCE CALL REPLAY

UNEEK

For those of us without the luxury of time...can someone please give the "gist"....Cliff Notes.....shorthand of Delta's pronouncement it would be greatly appreciated....

:eagle:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/baldeagle.gif"> :salute:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/salute.gif">

• Upvote 3

For those of us without the luxury of time...can someone please give the "gist"....Cliff Notes.....shorthand of Delta's pronouncement it would be greatly appreciated....

I just listened right at the 88 min mark, and he said they are going to RV in Feb. This came from 3 'high up' people. Sure hope he's right!!

We wait! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

:eagle:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/baldeagle.gif"> :salute:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/salute.gif">

More or less said he had 3 high ranking contacts all saying Feb is the month. Maybe before the budget is released and maybe not?? DayTrader

• Upvote 3

Why is it always high-ranking officials talk to these people so openly who they must know go on online forums and disseminate this information immediately? I can't imagine anyone in a position of authority purposely compromising intel and security in that way. I mean, there's corruption and insider trading, sure, but rampant disregard of sensitive information spreading to the masses just seems like an irresponsible act that those in high-ranking positions wouldn't do.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

thanks for the post. I know many are skeptical now adays because we have seen so many dates and rates thrown around but i can say Delta is the real deal, believe it or NOT its up to you. Hearing the CC last night gave me much hope and excitement. The stand by agreement is done by feb. 23. Also i hope you guys read Iran's currency has collapsed. Put the pieces together. Delta said it would revalue in February but gave no specific date or rate.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 10

Okay, we've gone through this before, even people with extremely high credibility in this perverse world of currency speculation have gone out on limbs with affirmative statements about a revaluation and nothing has happened.

We will see.

That's all that can be said without bashing anyone or seeming like a pessimistic jerk.

• Upvote 2

It's pretty safe to say February when there are no consequences to being wrong. Just sayin'.

If it doesn't happen in February, you'll just feel good about his prediction for March.

Nope. Trust this if Delta didnt know for sure he would have never even specified a specific month. IMHO Like i said people can believe what they will its up to them.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5

Easy, I thought Delta put himself out there with a date before. Or was that sonny1? It may have been intel from Delta relayed through sonny1.

Delta has given possible windows but not a specific month or date that i am aware of since i have been in this investment. Delta knows better that he needs to be careful of what he says because it will get around the internet, So with that said him putting himself out there like this is a shock of excitement and at the same time part of me wants to refrain from as well, i cant explain it because we have had so many ups and downs in this investment.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

Why is it always high-ranking officials talk to these people so openly who they must know go on online forums and disseminate this information immediately? I can't imagine anyone in a position of authority purposely compromising intel and security in that way. I mean, there's corruption and insider trading, sure, but rampant disregard of sensitive information spreading to the masses just seems like an irresponsible act that those in high-ranking positions wouldn't do.

"just seems like an irresponsible act that those in high-ranking positions wouldn't do."

It not only "seems" irresponsible - IT IS but they are human with weaknesses and vulnerabilities just like us and everyone else - it is all about greed - power - ego - and everybody has their price --Just because YOU have a high regard for those positions does not mean that others do / will

I too have a high regard and respect for the "positions" law enforcement - military - government - religious etc but unfortunately those positions are filled with less than deserving human beings that bribed or deceived to get there -

Look at the corruption in banking and the governments - county - city - state and on and on - even in churches sad to say -- but yes it happens in the Military as well - again sad to say --

Did you ever think that might be how they got to that position?

There are some very high up people involved in this investment that are investors who have friends who have friends etc -- it can happen

There is going to be a lot of Shock & Awe when this thing happens - The crow will become an endangered species -

I hope all of you have a plan - a good notebook of things to do - phone numbers - etc because when this happens the excitement will hinder you thinking clearly lol - Having a very detailed list of things written easily assessable will be invaluable -- I wish every one the best --

OH -- and TODAY would be a prime time to get it done -- smile.gif seriously !!!!!! Blessings !

• Upvote 4

Delta has given possible windows but not a specific month or date that i am aware of since i have been in this investment. Delta knows better that he needs to be careful of what he says because it will get around the internet, So with that said him putting himself out there like this is a shock of excitement and at the same time part of me wants to refrain from as well, i cant explain it because we have had so many ups and downs in this investment.

Well, exactly. People perk up whenever someone says anything with a certainty when they have always stayed away from that in the past. All it takes is one time for someone to lose their credibility, well, depending on the nature of bathe claim. But using the term "will happen" and attaching a date to it (eg. by the end of February) is just extremely risky. So, for his sake, I hope this pans out so he doesn't take the hit to his rep.

• Upvote 1

Well, exactly. People perk up whenever someone says anything with a certainty when they have always stayed away from that in the past. All it takes is one time for someone to lose their credibility, well, depending on the nature of bathe claim. But using the term "will happen" and attaching a date to it (eg. by the end of February) is just extremely risky. So, for his sake, I hope this pans out so he doesn't take the hit to his rep.

agreed. We wait.

Edited by easyrider

I hope it pans out for our sake! :P

Cudos to Delta for putting himself out there.

From Frank/Delta - September 19,2011 - URL won't post here. Sorry

"Delta reiterated

that the whole Team believes that this should happen before October 1, because

this would be the first of the fiscal year. All of the lower denominations have

been delivered.

Frank mentioned earlier in the call that the question had

been asked about the rate, but there was no answer – only smiles. They did NOT

answer that question. The reporter was given the understanding that he needed to

go to another question without an answer to that one. No one gave the rate

during that interview.

Delta feels that we should see something

at any moment, and that they have to do this on a Tuesday, Wednesday or

Thursday. He believes it needs to be done before the 29th in order to be active

on the 1st of October.

Delta says we are really in high alert from

Tuesday-Thursday this week and then again next week from Tuesday-Thursday. Keep

your eyes open!"

"Delta reiterated

been delivered.

answer that question. The reporter was given the understanding that he needed to

during that interview.

on the 1st of October.

your eyes open!"

like i said he has given windows also what people right down as notes can translate to absolutes this is why you must tune in on the calls to actually hear what he has to say.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

Like I said. He will always get a pass. It's the guru way.

ok well your more than welcome to NOT believe it will happen in February yet i recall you believe it will be a neutral event so i guess it doesnt even really matter what is posted correct? so again why the heck are we even here? I guess Iraq will never raise the true value of their currency and never move forward internationally with their country and ISX. tongue.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

thanks for the post. I know many are skeptical now adays because we have seen so many dates and rates thrown around but i can say Delta is the real deal, believe it or NOT its up to you. Hearing the CC last night gave me much hope and excitement. The stand by agreement is done by feb. 23. Also i hope you guys read Iran's currency has collapsed. Put the pieces together. Delta said it would revalue in February but gave no specific date or rate.

I'm with you easy. I feel we are at the end of the line here. The only question; whats the rate?

:D

"Delta reiterated

been delivered.

during that interview.

on the 1st of October.

your eyes open!"

:o:D