Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*****I'll MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU FINE FOLKS*****

fib1618

By the way being decent and civil to people will cost u nothing .... Just checked my rep It's at +3500 .... Go me !!! ha ha ha

Dang it. I'm only at +1900.

Have I told everyone how much I love you lately? I'm bringing beer and pizza later and Thug said he'd wash your cars when you get here unless he was just clowning around with me. ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

But I like Fib1618 its good to have differant views sometimes and I dont see why

they got a bunch of negs on this post they did apologize to all.

Sometimes we have to be more forgiving when someone reaches out to us.

What if you had a bad day you would'nt want a bunch of haters slamming you with negs

I forgive you Fib I know how it feels to get negged to death.If we all had the same opinion

this would be the most boring forum with everyone patting themselves on the back on each post.

Just because they dont click along with you doesnt mean they are not human beings.

Where is yer compassion at? It would have been just as easy to give him that plus they ask for

but no kick them while their down and laugh about it.

On yer day of judgement which side of the scales will you be on?

I wished I could hack him a hundred pluses but I'm not that good so I ask the mods to even them out so they

can turn over a new leaf.God Bless you Fib yer apology is accepted here.+100 fer you.

Peace and Love to all who can forgive and forget.Would'nt you want the same?

Farwould, I admire and respect you for your take on this. However, I must pose this question to you......if one forgives an insincere apology, is that person being compassionate or is that person being a fool?

• Upvote 2

Farwould, I admire and respect you for your take on this. However, I must pose this question to you......if one forgives an insincere apology, is that person being compassionate or is that person being a fool?

Exactly well said.. as far as what Farwould said of course people should be given a second chance when truly deserved but clearly the OP just started this thread to get a rise out of people he knew he would get negged to death was it possibly for attention?umm i think its safe to say it is and to stir up the hornets nest so to speak.

Dang it. I'm only at +1900.

Have I told everyone how much I love you lately? I'm bringing beer and pizza later and Thug said he'd wash your cars when you get here unless he was just clowning around with me. ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

I'll give you a boot Elixir ...

oops ... I meant boost !

Now where's my pizza and beer ? :huh::blink:

DANG - Once a plus is given .. it cannot be unplussed !!

I have never given anyone a plus or minus since I've been here.

I gave him a plus because I can respect someone standing up for their belief, even if it is unpopular.

...................................then I gave him a neg because I find him annoying

• Upvote 2

He drives me into a negative mood :( i ran out of negatives here on this post and I rarely use negatives. Oh well, all I can say is they were well earned. :backflip:

I'm sure he will be back as you said with a new ID. What can you do. We will all recognize the writting though.

Thanks,

r2

• Upvote 1

He drives me into a negative mood :(/>/> i ran out of negatives here on this post and I rarely use negatives. Oh well, all I can say is they were well earned. :backflip:/>/>

I'm sure he will be back as you said with a new ID. What can you do. We will all recognize the writting though.

Thanks,

r2

That's because he's seetradeer....I picked up on that a few days ago as did Easy and Thug ..Total waste of time posting to him. However, he'll be back but I see he has a new friend...Farwould who recently joined...who seems to want to stick up to him. :lol:

• Upvote 2

[quote name='fib1618' date='31

I agree with you, I was wrong.

I apologize to the board.

I am going to give you credit for apologizing. I've been here for a minute now and sometimes a poster's apology is even more hurtful than the underlying offense. Since I don't find that to be the case here, apology accepted.

Spot on.. gorgeous Av today!!

Fib most on here wouldn't have a problem with you or your views if you would just change your delivery... I am giving a + to all of your post today just for good spirit.

Thanks BamaGirl! Love your posts! I am pulling out my favorite avatars! Saving all the best for last! Well deserved Oscar for Natalie Portman in Black Swan. Have an awesome weekend!

Fib, I am going to give you credit for apologizing. Best of luck to you.

Edited by Canuklady

Well Miuradude after taking up for him I was hoping he would of seen what I wrote for him

and maybe got some kind of response to see If'in he was truly sorry.

I am just a forgiven type of guy and knows all folks have bad times.

I respect easyrider very much and if'in he made you mad he must of rubbed the fur the wrong way

to many times.I can see he's not liked much and maybe just needs some friends.

I would like to see his next post and hope for the best.

Thank You MiuraDude I respect yer post too.+1 fer you.

God Bless.

nah we shall just report you and ill have a talk with some of the mods then your IP will be banned how about we go that route? LOL keep trollin though it kinda is entertaining id hate to be without your presence like your pal Dinarck laugh.gif o yea -1 from me rolleyes.gif

Who made easy the king of dinar vets I thought it was only mods or Adam who could make such decisions