Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*****I'll MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU FINE FOLKS*****

fib1618

Show me where I've broken the rules and I'll walk right now.

laugh.gif

We know who you are seetrader and im sure the Mods know as well so your not foolin anyone thug caught on to you and i started to as well because you coudnt resist Steve I's post and obviously this is a troll thread, you made this account to stir the nest if u will, as you have admitted in the past going on steves site doing so.... why dont you post under Seetrader any longer? to instigate members is pprobably breaking the rules?is it not?

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

We know who you are seetrader and im sure the Mods know as well so your not foolin anyone thug caught on to you and i started to as well because you coudnt resist Steve I's post and obviously this is a troll thread, you made this account to stir the nest if u will, as you have admitted in the past going on steves site doing so.... why dont you post under Seetrader any longer? to instigate members is pprobably breaking the rules?is it not?

Opps.... sorry, I had to close out a position in the S&P Emini's

I heard that Seetrader was on Mod review...so is Dinarck.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 22

The Dinar Rumors is not your Public Relations Forum. Please post items like this in Off Topics. :angry:

Moving Topic!

-

• Upvote 4

Please just go away!!! You are such a pain in the butt!!!! I have yet to see you actually contribute anything of worth to this investment. Easy is so right....... All you want to do is stir things up. You couldn't even post anything positive on hoosiers post. As long as you are the centre of attention you are happy. Go be a narccisist elsewhere! :angry::) .

• Upvote 5

:lol:/>

Actually, reputations here are earned. The plus/minus system is here to help us assess a person's reputation when they post. It is especially helpful in the Rumors section, and exactly the reason why I never doubted that Hoosier was returning to his thread (Email From My Personal Banker) even when he was late. I don't know him personally, but know him in this forum to be an honest, credible poster. His reputation reflects just that. And yours speaks volumes about you.

This is the second time in a 48 hour time frame that you try to extort positive votes out of us. Not cool. I seriously doubt this is what Adam and the Mods had in mind when they designed the plus/minus system. So I'd say you're in violation of the rules, or at least the spirit of them.

I usually lay off the neg button. I don't neg people just because they believe, with a ton of history of disappointment on their side, that an RV isn't imminent. But you sir are making it very hard. Not because of your views, but because your overall tone, demeanor and attitude suck, and because you are trying to circumvent the reputation system here.

• Upvote 6

You're now at -107....... Hmmm I thought a ban or mod review was supposed to kick in at neg 100

Ah well good luck to u lol

By the way being decent and civil to people will cost u nothing .... Just checked my rep It's at +3500 .... Go me !!! ha ha ha

I'm gone for good folks...sorry to cause such a disturbance.

I really do wish you all the best.

Actually, reputations here are earned. The plus/minus system is here to help us assess a person's reputation when they post. It is especially helpful in the Rumors section, and exactly the reason why I never doubted that Hoosier was returning to his thread (Email From My Personal Banker) even when he was late. I don't know him personally, but know him in this forum to be an honest, credible poster. His reputation reflects just that. And yours speaks volumes about you.

This is the second time in a 48 hour time frame that you try to extort positive votes out of us. Not cool. I seriously doubt this is what Adam and the Mods had in mind when they designed the plus/minus system. So I'd say you're in violation of the rules, or at least the spirit of them.

I usually lay off the neg button. I don't neg people just because they believe, with a ton of history of disappointment on their side, that an RV isn't imminent. But you sir are making it very hard. Not because of your views, but because your overall tone, demeanor and attitude suck, and because you are trying to circumvent the reputation system here.

I agree with you, I was wrong.

I apologize to the board.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Spot on.. gorgeous Av today!!

Fib most on here wouldn't have a problem with you or your views if you would just change your delivery... I am giving a + to all of your post today just for good spirit.

• Upvote 2

I'm gone for good folks...sorry to cause such a disturbance.

I really do wish you all the best.

I agree with you, I was wrong.

I apologize to the board.

Folks don't get sucked in my this sudden change in tact (being civil).............it's shortlived I can assure you. And he'll be back with a new identity soon-peace

• Upvote 2

Folks don't get sucked in my this sudden change in tact (being civil).............it's shortlived I can assure you. And he'll be back with a new identity soon-peace

AGEED!!!

We could not be that lucky that he will be able to stay away. Narccisists never can.

• Upvote 1

wow 72 negs in one thread.

That really should tell you something fib.

Outside of this forum I hope you dont actualy live your life like this.

Pretty sad really.

I didnt neg you by the way.

Whats the point.

72 pretty much says it all.

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 1

:lol:/>

But I like Fib1618 its good to have differant views sometimes and I dont see why

they got a bunch of negs on this post they did apologize to all.

Sometimes we have to be more forgiving when someone reaches out to us.

What if you had a bad day you would'nt want a bunch of haters slamming you with negs

I forgive you Fib I know how it feels to get negged to death.If we all had the same opinion

this would be the most boring forum with everyone patting themselves on the back on each post.

Just because they dont click along with you doesnt mean they are not human beings.

Where is yer compassion at? It would have been just as easy to give him that plus they ask for

but no kick them while their down and laugh about it.

On yer day of judgement which side of the scales will you be on?

I wished I could hack him a hundred pluses but I'm not that good so I ask the mods to even them out so they

can turn over a new leaf.God Bless you Fib yer apology is accepted here.+100 fer you.

Peace and Love to all who can forgive and forget.Would'nt you want the same?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

haha YES!!!! i am well aware of a person trolling when i see it. Fib is a forum troll folks bottom line and Caz is right he will be back under a new name in no time sorry just telling it like i see it. Look at his posts since he joined that should give you a full glimpse of what he is about he knew exactly what he ws doing to rack up -154 as he stands today.

troll1.jpg

Edited by easyrider