Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Federal Court Indicts President Obama Will not see end of his second term

Jmasters

I'm not real sure who this guy is so I'm going to have to do a little research on him. I like what he has to say though. For now, I'll just call him my newly adopted grandad.

Sorry, I tried to give you a +1 but hit the -1 instead. Damn cell phone with the small touch screen... Sorry again.

Edited by JCS1977
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

really...that's sad...before you post stuff next time you may want to check snopes.com first

Why don't you put a link to snopes where you found something discrediting Jmaster's post please. I just searched Lyndon Larouche's name and nothing came up. I searched Obama indictmet also and the only one popping up is something from October 2012 that has nothing to do with what is said in the video. Please enlighten us.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lyndon LaRouche? Seriously? Is there a bigger crackpot in American politics than LaRouche? He said that AIDS was created by the IMF to kill off Africans, and that it is a communicable disease. His associates say he talked about assassinating President Carter. Here's a bit more on LaRouche LaRouche - World's Most Spectacular Crackpot

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Old news...Last year a "Citizens Grand Jury" indicted Obama for various things. They have subsequently tried to get a court to bring him to trial. Nothing about this on mainstream sites. Here is a link, though:

http://r3volutionnews.wordpress.com/2012/10/

The video, that is marked as a jan 25, 2013 speech, talks about Biden becoming Pres if Obama is impeached. Your article from Oct 2012, the same one I found, says that Biden has been indicted also. If he was indicted in this new case, Mr. Larouche would not have suggested that Biden would take over the Presidency.

• Upvote 1

well if you remember clintons second term . there was no reasone to elect him over dole .. but the media pushed for clinto to be re-elected .. they knew of his indictments from paula jones were going to great for the press .. and it was .. its like they knew he would be on trial and make headlines easy to obtain ..they didnt know he would be impeached but that he would have to face the music . for what he was going to be prosecuted for was for something he did before he was president ,, so he couldnt claim immunity ..

a sitting president has certain immunitys from prosecution .. from things he does while president .. example . if we ordered someone to be killed .. thats against the law . but the president can do it like usama bin ladin .

but if he goes against the constitution like obama did when he used us troops in libya .. the first and only president to ever do this , without congress approval .. yes he could be impeached ..

no other president in our nations history ever did that ... ordering trops in a foriegn country without congress approval .. only the constitutional law professor himself did that ..obatma a direct and intentional violation of the constitution

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'll make a bet that for the next four years, Obama will still be president and the country will be still moving forward. :rolleyes:/>

i guess you mean in reverse since our nations gdp srunk last quarter for the first time since 2009 . one more its called a recession ..two consecutive quarters in a row are the definition of a recession.. they expect this quarter to be worse because of tax increases .. so if thats forward .. causing a recession with his threats on the phisical cliff .. and his other dictatorship threats hes been making on our economy ..

• Upvote 5

US economy slips into reverse http://radio.foxnews.com/2013/01/30/u-s-economy-slips-into-reverse/

yep todays news ..our gdp is shrinking .. heading towards recession .. thanks obama .,. your so smart.. your as smart as those who voted for ya .. like the obama phone girl . yep thats your backing .. he gives us obama phone .. duh ..

and as far as hes concerned the private sector is fine .. hes moved on to immigration . what a jackabutt

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3

i guess you mean in reverse since our nations gdp srunk last quarter for the first time since 2009 . one more its called a recession ..two consecutive quarters in a row are the definition of a recession.. they expect this quarter to be worse because of tax increases .. so if thats forward .. causing a recession with his threats on the phisical cliff .. and his other dictatorship threats hes been making on our economy ..

Nope. Despite all the dire predictions.....the economy is getting better and better.

But.....willing to take the bet??

None of these "Grand juries" or "Indictments" or Orly Taitz "cases" will go anywhere? :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Nope. Despite all the dire predictions.....the economy is getting better and better.

None of these "Grand juries" or "Indictments" or Orly Taitz "cases" will go anywhere? :D/>/>

last quarter was released today ,, it is in recession .. to you thats better and beter sheesh ,,they arent predictions .. they are said and done results use your google

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

really...that's sad...before you post stuff next time you may want to check snopes.com first

But but but....none of the FACT CHECKING sites ...the ones who DO THE RESEARCH AND CHECK OUT THE TRUTH....support their agenda......

last quarter was released today ,, it is in recession .. to you thats better and beter sheesh ,,they arent predictions .. they are said and done results use your google

Then you should have no problem taking the bet....

• Upvote 1

None of these "Grand juries" or "Indictments" or Orly Taitz "cases" will go anywhere? :D/>

I will make a bet with you.... This economy will get a lot worse over the next 2 years. The mid term elections will see the senate fall to conservatives and the house will gain seats and become veto proof..... Name your price!! The economy is not getting better and to spout off that it is shows your lack of intellectual honesty. A shrinking GDP, a rising debt and deficit, higher taxes and a monumental increase in regulation will all cause an economic recession if not a depression. By the way, 4 years later and your still blaming Bush! When are you liberals ever going to own up to your own mistakes and failures?

• Upvote 6