Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Question to the board****

fib1618

But one of those is IQD/USD and the other (using a different rate) is US/IQD.

this is what I was looking for although I still do not quite understand how you got that - I know I can go to the different sites but that does not "teach" me how those figures are determined -

divide what? I want to see the actual math process please -- I'm serious - I do not know why I seem to have a mental block with this bu I am wanting to get rid of it if I can find the teacher to understand that it is a block of some sort -

I I'll try again.

If the stated rate is 1166 IQD for 1 USD that rate is more precisely expressed as ( with / being "divided by") 1166 / 1 = 1166 .

If you want it the other way around and want to know how many USD for 1 IQD, just divide the other way The rate is then 1 USD / 1166 IQD = 1 (divided by) 1166 = 0.00085763

Edited by makecents

I I'll try again.

If the stated rate is 1166 IQD for 1 USD that rate is more precisely expressed as ( with / being "divided by") 1166 / 1 = 1166 .

If you want it the other way around and want to know how many USD for 1 IQD, just divide the other way The rate is then 1 USD / 1166 IQD = 1 (divided by) 1166 = 0.00085763

Your not really going to try again.

really ?

What is your mission UNEEK?

That is a pretty deep - thought provoking question - off topic and I do not know what your motive or intent for asking is but I do not mind answering -

I am fore warning you - you have entered a whole new arena with that question - one that requires some deep thinking and one which I am very comfortable with - and can get very long winded with -I will make this as brief as I can and then you can decide if you really are interested in knowing more - smile.gif <3 <3 <3 I do not assume anything so .. as far as your question I will ask for more clarification

My Mission? Do you mean my Life's Purpose? Or would you mean - possibly - my mission as far as accomplishments or like things that one would put on a Bucket List - or ?? A daily mission - more of a physical / human thing??

As far as Life's Purpose -- I "feel" it boils down to 2 things and applies to all humans - but our experiences will be individually designed in order for us to accomplish --

I could be wrong in your eyes & opinion & beliefs - but my feeling is that we are here to expand our wisdom and enlarge our capacity to love --- pretty much everything falls under those 2 categories - no one so far has really offered me any better answer or explanation - Pretty much every experience we have will test us in those two areas and we will advance accordingly by our choices and decisions <3

And I could go on and on and on - but this is enough to get me a few more negs tonight to the 2 I have received in the last hr or so <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3

• Upvote 1

Fib, it's just not nice all the crap you stir on this board... at least the other lopsters (no offense to anyone) hold intelligent debates, your posts are always more about you being right and everyone else is wrong. Grow up man, we all know the chances we are taking with this speculation...

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Fib, it's just not nice all the crap you stir on this board... at least the other lopsters (no offense to anyone) hold intelligent debates, your posts are always more about you being right and everyone else is wrong. Grow up man, we all know the chances we are taking with this speculation...

"we all know the chances we are taking with this speculation..."

That's not true. Many don't.

I know 5 or 6 personally.

I'm not a lopster, I just don't believe in a "guru rv"

lol i couldnt care any less . he sure is worried ..lol i was joking around with the kid .. he started a whole topic on the matter .. it has nothing to do with me i know what he meant i was joking with him .. heres what he said copied and pasted .. so i toyed with the kid

I'll send you a $100 Gift certificate to Toys R Us.. if the Rate is higher than 500 to 1 by Dec 31st of this year.

SteveLIE will get all my dinar.

Will that work?

Read more:

so i said its already higher.. i hope he doesnt do anything drastic here :lol:/>/>

then he tried splainin it .. so i played it further ..saying nope to late you said it .. lol :lol:/>

and it never went away to this point of making an entire topic on the subject .. to where its irritating you .. :lol:/>

Ok, man...I'm tappin out! Lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Also my challenge still stands Fib.

If you want to ramble on and on about M2 forms and impossible RV's;perhaps one day you'll enlighten me as to how the US will be backing that 16 trillion in debt (It's likely much higher)they're in with their own gold,silver,and oil.

People that blah blah blah on about guberment figures as though they are the gospel make me lol because they are so clueless as to how the world is really run by the shadow govt.

I am more aware than you think my friend. I know all about the Rothschilds and their shadow government.

• Downvote 1

IF ours is a country of free speech then why do we get telephone bills?

End Quote

lol....Good one (along with the rest).

Wow, what a mess this thread is. But I like it.

FYI, best thing before sliced bread is "sex". Probably should start a new thread on that subject alone.

Sometimes I deem that sex is over-rated... But that depends on my mood, I guess... Infact there are other times in which I feel it's under-rated.

Why is it that 5min after sitting in church my a$$ starts itchen. But I can sit on a bar stool all day and wont scratch it once. Go figure smile.gif

lol... You're definitely a complex personality, Dog....Smile.

Why is it that 5min after sitting in church my a$$ starts itchen. But I can sit on a bar stool all day and wont scratch it once. Go figure smile.gif

Geez, you got yourself in a real quandry. Please let us know how and when you figure it out. Inquiring minds want to know. Can you get your mind out of the gutter so mine can float by?