Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Question to the board****

fib1618

We know that the rate of the Iraqi dinar currently sits at 1166dinars to 1dollar...

let's say that they adjust the rate to 500 to 1 overnight...

would that be a move higher or lower for the dinar?

That depends on who you ask and if there is a bet on it or not. :P

• Upvote 2

We know that the rate of the Iraqi dinar currently sits at 1166dinars to 1dollar...

let's say that they adjust the rate to 500 to 1 overnight...

would that be a move higher or lower for the dinar?

Dog not good at mathematics but if it takes 1166 dinars to make $1

then it changes where it only took 500 dinars to make $1

Seems to me the dinar is now worth more.

So the dinar gained in worth and has become higher.

Lower becomes higher

emot-LMAO.gif I'm a freaking genus

• Upvote 13

Lower becomes higher

Infact it'd more than double its value to the dollar.

• Upvote 2

Lower becomes higher

Thanks dog! You are correct!

Now If you don't mind...would you please go run down dontlop and fill him in. He refuses to believe me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Infact it'd more than double its value to the dollar.

Please go tell dontlop. Lol

Thanks dog! You are correct!

Now If you don't mind...would you please go run down dontlop and fill him in. He refuses to believe me.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Please go tell dontlop. Lol

Nope not till I get my prize

There was a prize right?

there damm well better been a prize angry.gif

• Upvote 2

from recent articles--- the value is going to be 1000--- then the 1 to 1 ratio is suppose too hit-- 1 dinar to 1 u.s. dollar ,, { thinking the zero`s will fall off the 1,ooo to make it a buck } some have said the ratio might look like .15 or ,28 mutiply that by a 1. and you get the value , which i like 2.oo to 1 ratio because iraq needs to be a big number!!! :o everyone agree ? ;)

from recent articles--- the value is going to be 1000--- then the 1 to 1 ratio is suppose too hit-- 1 dinar to 1 u.s. dollar ,, { thinking the zero`s will fall off the 1,ooo to make it a buck } some have said the ratio might look like .15 or ,28 mutiply that by a 1. and you get the value , which i like 2.oo to 1 ratio because iraq needs to be a big number!!! :o/> everyone agree ? ;)/>

That should clear things up for us, thanks! :)

OK I am stepping into unchartered territory very very unfamiliar to me -- I am good at math ok-- I am not stupid -- so dont insult my intelligence and I won't insult yours -- fair enough?

I have not been taught how to figure rates and I am very unlearned in that area -- it would be the same if someone asked you a chemistry question and you had never studied chemistry --

Thank you in advance for your patience and respect as I ask YOU the masters a question --

For a rate of $5.25 per USD what would the figures look like on the CBI website in place of the .1166 that is supposedly there now ? Also please show me the math process

For a rate of .4815 for the Viet Nam Dong (VND) please show me the same figures and process --

Please remember to not "assume" anything - this is pretty foreign to me and I have wanted to learn / know since the beginning of getting into the investment but did not have a teacher - I do not want to be a scholar ok so keep it simple

I greatly appreciate anyone taking on the task and if you are a "good" teacher and I actually understand and can do the math -- I will send you a bottle of homemade wine - no joke - I made myself different flavors to choose

Also -- I do not know anything about this user fib1618 lol but he seems to follow me around -- ha ha and takes a beating a lot better than I do / did -- I could be wrong have been before -- but I kinda think he knows something and he's not telling -- <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 1