Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** STEVE1 & OCRUSH UPDATE *** 1- 30 - 2013

UNEEK

**** OCRUSH RUMOR UPDATE ****

OCRUSH JAN 30th

Hello Diane,

Something urgent is happening in iraq. My cousin spoke to the new deputy of the oil ministry. (I didn't know the old was replaced) There are changes that were made within the contracts that reflect a favor to its iraqi employees.

There will be a notice on this changes at the appropriate time (within days) he told him. My cousin senses the revaluation will happen first before the budget is released.

It seems companies are taking steps for the change. Also BIG military movements within Iraq. Don’t have details, my brother will try to call me later

I feel we are close as Steve was saying! Anything can happen at any time and like Steve said expect surprises without any notice.

FROM STEVE1

SteveI: Greetings again members.

As we near the end of January 2013, many things were in the works to have made this happen. Many things did, but not enough of them to release the new currency and the new rate.

I know many read other forums and recaps and need to clarify a few rumors that are floating out there.

I will not mention any names as this is not to discredit the so called "Guru", but rather put the rumor to bed.

This one tops them all: "[When Parliament passes the budget for 2013, do you think that there may be a way to tell from the budget if they are planning to r/v soon , such as the size of the budget or places where they have allocated more funds?] No, not a chance.

The budget will absolutely not tell us anything about the RV - that will be a completely separate budget based on a completely different rate. " <-- So now there is two budgets? What planet are you on pal? I say, not a chance in hell!

All of this cashing out "latest update at 6:00 am this mornin...should show publicly sometime today or tonight at the latest" is just plain nonsense. Please do not buy into this one as there is not one bit of truth to this. I do not what your hopes crushed again.

Another one is "based on what “we” know; the budget may come out next Tuesday without a rate showing whatsoever. they will likely mask us all the way out to Feb. 23rd. Why? The reason being is due to the need of laws and Ch. 7 not being released" This one is not even close, but they did get one thing right, they will be voting on the budget. Again, please do not buy into this one either.

So here are a few facts that is known;

• The Iraqi Budget of 2013 will be voted on Tuesday, February 5, 2013.
  • The United Stated Treasury is still in Iraq working with the Ministry of Finance.
  • The Iraqi Budget of 2012 and official accounts were closed December 31, 2012, so in order to draw funds from the 2013 budget it needs to be approved.
  • Iraq needs money now, not months from now.
  • Banking laws are in place and ready to go.

The list goes on but the fact that it is not done is very clear, no budget means no money, period! Until this happens we can just all sit back and let the powers to be complete their mission.

I refuse to go into the rate again and for a date, January 2013 was a pretty darn good time based on the activities of the Iraqi Government and the commitments they set for themselves. Why the budget has not been passed is fairly simple, a few blocs just could not agree. Now that they finally all agree, and very positive things will move forward quickly.

The basic point of this post is to share with you the positive news and not dwell on the negative. As you can see "guru's" are flying out of the woodwork and posting the most ridicules things ever to stake their claim to fame, but in reality, they will be eating their very own words when this is over.

Let's get one thing clear, Ray and I are not the so called "Guru's" but rather individuals that try very hard and spend many hours verifying what is being told to us from our contacts, as the others create information to keep their followers happy at all costs.

We do not go around predicting this every weekend, but rather provide information for you to understand this very complex process of our investments and let you make your own decisions and assumptions.

This investment has taken a major toll on many good people that are using this as a life saver rather than a life changer which makes the stress even worse. I hope for the sake of the Iraqi citizens who deserve this more than any one of us combined, gets to see it happen in the very near future. It is their turn to be proud of this emerging economic giant.

I have no intention of posting any further updates until later mid next week. We now know the process and the chain of events that will make this happen, so sit back and let it happen.

I am extremely excited and confident in what we are sharing and what is about to happen. Take this post as rumor or great information, I really do not care one way or the other. This currency is going to revalue with or without you and you will not have to wait for months or many weeks for it to do so.

You may take this post and do whatever you want with it and post it wherever you want as it makes no difference to me. If you have zero information or contacts and you cannot prove or disprove anything, why you go to the extreme efforts to bash us is beyond me, except to get even because you were banned from this site and it is your pathetic way of getting even and holding a grudge.

When this is all over and you have your money, you will probably look back and wish you would have not wasted your time on such childish behavior and wished you would have spent more time contributing and being a productive member to the site you belong to.

You all have a safe Super Bowl Weekend. Enjoy family and friends and get your mind off of this investment for awhile. It will still be here when you return to it. It could very well be the last weekend as you know it. Things will change very quickly after the budget gets final approval.

Please do not ask and further questions as we have shared and provided you all with some insight to what is really going on. So until then, keep your hopes high and your spirits even higher. We are all in this together and we will all finish this together.

Next week I will be posting the results of several entities that will help you exchange your Iraqi Dinars to United States Dollars.

So, have a great and safe week and even safer weekend. God Bless each and every one of you. Steve

Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

:)/>

Thank you Uneek! Not so concerned about date or rate at this time. Just anxious to get resolution to this investment. Even though it seemed imminent at the time I purchased Dinar, back in August 2010, I have become immune now to the up and downs.

I am still 100% positive this is going to RV, and we will all be blessed, as good things will come to those that wait!!! :)/>

Again, thanks Uneek!!

Go RV or RI !!!

:)/> :)/> :)/>

• Upvote 3

12-22-2012 Intel Guru SteveI It has been reported that the budget is now in the new dinar, which would have to have a better value than what it is now, or why go thru the steps to do this. I still stand behind my prediction of $3.46 (plus or minus a penny or two). I will bet my every dinar on that. You cannot be a strong currency in the region at anything less than close to Kuwait, PERIOD. I am so confident that this is almost over, I am now serious about rapping up life as I know it, as it is about to change in a big way, as will yours. Unless something drastic takes place (which I do not see now at this point) we are good to go. Last week I said we were on final approach. Well, the wheels have just hit the tarmac.

12-22-2012 Intel Guru SteveI [WHO THINKS WE WILL SEE THE RV BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR?] I have never felt better. Matter of fact, here is how I feel it will play out. I will officially go on record with this. I think it will happen in this order. The Parliament will pass the 2013 budget and put it into law within the next several days. Next, Ban Ki moon fully supports the lifting of Iraq from Chapter VII. I believe you will hear the announcement made official for sure next week, probably on or before the 27th. I think you will see a revaluation shortly after that so everything can be in place prior to the first.

• Upvote 1

Steve,

What happened to your 300% guarantee for a January RV?

I Ordered a new car for cripes sakes!

Yeah, not to mention the high level contact that said it would rv in January no matter what.

These clowns make posting "intel" look silly.

Edited by Danneedsrvnow
  • Upvote 1

12-22-2012 Intel Guru SteveI It has been reported that the budget is now in the new dinar, which would have to have a better value than what it is now, or why go thru the steps to do this. I still stand behind my prediction of $3.46 (plus or minus a penny or two). I will bet my every dinar on that. You cannot be a strong currency in the region at anything less than close to Kuwait, PERIOD. I am so confident that this is almost over, I am now serious about rapping up life as I know it, as it is about to change in a big way, as will yours. Unless something drastic takes place (which I do not see now at this point) we are good to go. Last week I said we were on final approach. Well, the wheels have just hit the tarmac.

12-22-2012 Intel Guru SteveI [WHO THINKS WE WILL SEE THE RV BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR?] I have never felt better. Matter of fact, here is how I feel it will play out. I will officially go on record with this. I think it will happen in this order. The Parliament will pass the 2013 budget and put it into law within the next several days. Next, Ban Ki moon fully supports the lifting of Iraq from Chapter VII. I believe you will hear the announcement made official for sure next week, probably on or before the 27th. I think you will see a revaluation shortly after that so everything can be in place prior to the first.

What'd I do with my barf bag?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Oh now I get it....all I have to do is be patient and let it come to me. Why didn't I think of that since 2009? Boy, these guys are brilliant. Seems I read the same words last year about this time......just enjoy the Super Bowl. Wow, how time flies when you're having fun. Are the Iraqis having fun? I guess so.

*****************OCRUSH RUMOR TIDBIT UPDATE****************

OCRUSH JAN 30th

Lt. General Calsen is in charge of our units. For the past 2 weeks they have been coordinating the closer of ALL borders.

This coordination involves iraqi, kurdish, jordanian, hired military hands, UN and our boys and girls. C130's have been flying in from Germany to supply the needed armaments for this coordination.

This could only mean one thing, to protect iraqi's interests as my brother said. Holy cows we are there. It feels like a dream but its really happening. Will update if I hear anything else!

Cheers Diane

I wonder if there will be enough crow to go around after this RV -- The bird will become an endangered species - There is going to be a lot of "Shock" & Awe" - My oh My <3 UNEEK <3

Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 2

Lol !

Stevie Ego Just Called Out Adam And Frankie Without Mentioning Them By Name ! ohmy.gif

Way To Go Steve ! dry.gif U Go Girl ! rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I have been gone for a while Thug,

Who is OCRUSH? laugh.gif

I need a Guru update tongue.gif

Keep up the good work with the CNN, love your posts. tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 2

Thanks uneek. Good read for a giggle. Hoosiers post is far better and honest and realistic. smile.gif

Hey Betty - I can surely agree with you on the Hoosier Post -- Many posts will pale in comparison for a while -- I would almost say nothing short of the real RV announcement or something darn near close to that like some major verifiable event in Iraq -- That was the doozie of doozies to go down in DinarLand history !! I think the Judge here is declaring Hoosiers Post an academy award winning one !!

coultj0207s.jpg

• Upvote 1

********OCRUSH RUMOR TIDBIT UPDATE **********

Cousin just answered another one of my questions.

I asked him where we are at with the hcl law?

His response....it is done, there are new contracts put out by the ministry of oil.

One contract that is still being negotiated is exxon mobil.

We have the contract for there irrigation system.

Be aware there had to be transparency between the foreign oil companies and the government intake on oil sales, this way they could distribute the wealth to the iraqis with no filthy hands in the funds.

It seems we are almost there Diane:))))) Cheers:)))

bth_orange_crush.jpg

=Orange%20Crush&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=4"]

• Upvote 1