Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LESS SEX FOR HELPFUL HUBBIES!!

DiveDeepSix

Helpful hubbies who cook and clean get less sex

Hey, guys, want more sex? Take off that cooking apron. According to a University of Washington study, couples in which men help out with "girlie" chores have significantly less sex than couples who stick to a traditional division of labor: women cook and clean, men tackle the yard work and car maintenance. Sociologists surveyed about 4,500 heterosexual married couples, reporting that couples overall had sex an average of five times a month, but that couples with traditional chore division had sex 1.6 times per month more than their equal opportunity counterparts. Before you put away that iron, hubbies, note that not helping at all can put a serious dent in wives' marital satisfaction. [source]

http://now.msn.com/men-who-help-with-traditional-women-chores-get-less-sex

Well SOB I just figured out the problem!! <_< That's it, that's the last time I lift my feet while the wife is vacuuming and no more emptying the ash tray for me!! :angry: I have to remember I'm in charge in this relationship................uh oh :o ....... Sorry hunny I didn't see you standing over my shoulder.........ummm of course I'll get the dishes done and the floor mopped, oh and you like diamonds too right.......how about I wip up some steak and lobster for supper! Sure invite your mom over, you know I love the in laws!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::bow::P

• Upvote 6

Well, I don't know who the expert was that did the math, but he didn't include this household. I thought they were gonna say 5 or 6 times a week lol. I cook, clean, mop, dishes, laundry, all the good stuff. I get a months worth of "their sex" in a week, so I think I will continue doing what works for me. Good luck to the rest in making your stance against the wife. I will be the one drinking a beer in the bleachers during your fight. cool.giftongue.gifohmy.gif

• Upvote 4

Lololol... The way I look at it is I would go to bed alot more tired if my hubby didn't didn't help out some, if you know what I'm saying!! But for the past week and a half my husband has did 75% of all household stuff and I've still went to bed tired, poor man!! Guys just remember, most women appreciate help but never make chores about sex or sex could become the chore... just sayin!

• Upvote 3

Well, I don't know who the expert was that did the math, but he didn't include this household. I thought they were gonna say 5 or 6 times a week lol. I cook, clean, mop, dishes, laundry, all the good stuff. I get a months worth of "their sex" in a week, so I think I will continue doing what works for me. Good luck to the rest in making your stance against the wife. I will be the one drinking a beer in the bleachers during your fight. cool.giftongue.gifohmy.gif

I'm in the same boat as you Skrappy, LOL, that's why I said maybe people from Washington are just strange! :lol:

Lololol... The way I look at it is I would go to bed alot more tired if my hubby didn't didn't help out some, if you know what I'm saying!! But for the past week and a half my husband has did 75% of all household stuff and I've still went to bed tired, poor man!! Guys just remember, most women appreciate help but never make chores about sex or sex could become the chore... just sayin!

I hear ya Bama, sex is a chore for me! :P:lol: Between the bubble baths and massages I have to give all the time I'm almost to tired..............................ALMOST!!! :D:lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

I love my wife and Happy is the man who finds wisdom and the man who gains understanding.

For HER proceeds are better than the profits of silver and HER gain than fine gold.

SHE is more precious than rubies and all the things you may desire cannot compare with HER.

Length of days is in her right hand in HER left hand riches and honor.

HER ways are ways of pleasantness,and all HER paths are peace.

SHE is a tree of life to those who take hold of HER,

And happy are all who retain HER.

Proverbs 3-13-18

Life is to be shared between a man and a woman and with the labors of life so shall

you be pleasured.

Amen.

• Upvote 4

Helpful hubbies who cook and clean get less sex

Hey, guys, want more sex? Take off that cooking apron. According to a University of Washington study, couples in which men help out with "girlie" chores have significantly less sex than couples who stick to a traditional division of labor: women cook and clean, men tackle the yard work and car maintenance. Sociologists surveyed about 4,500 heterosexual married couples, reporting that couples overall had sex an average of five times a month, but that couples with traditional chore division had sex 1.6 times per month more than their equal opportunity counterparts. Before you put away that iron, hubbies, note that not helping at all can put a serious dent in wives' marital satisfaction. [source]

http://now.msn.com/m...es-get-less-sex

Well SOB I just figured out the problem!! dry.gif That's it, that's the last time I lift my feet while the wife is vacuuming and no more emptying the ash tray for me!! :angry:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/angry.gif"> I have to remember I'm in charge in this relationship................uh oh :osrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif"> ....... Sorry hunny I didn't see you standing over my shoulder.........ummm of course I'll get the dishes done and the floor mopped, oh and you like diamonds too right.......how about I wip up some steak and lobster for supper! Sure invite your mom over, you know I love the in laws!! :lmao:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-LMAO.gif"> :lmao:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-LMAO.gif"> :lmao:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-LMAO.gif"> :bow:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-worship.gif"> :Psrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif">

Dive a I hate to disagree with what you posted but have you ever heard of a frying pan.....they can travel at 100 mph in a two feet swing and knock you cold as a cumcumber, so go ahead and tell that wife you ain'tttttt until you hit the floor. lol

• Upvote 2

Dive a I hate to disagree with what you posted but have you ever heard of a frying pan.....they can travel at 100 mph in a two feet swing and knock you cold as a cumcumber, so go ahead and tell that wife you ain'tttttt until you hit the floor. lol

ROFL, I hear ya Heavy, kitchen knives are wicked in the hands of an angry wife as well, actually I'd hate to be on the business end of a cooking spoon too, Whack, OUCH!! Sorry I've used my tiny bit of pluses up again so early in the day, catch ya on the next one!

• Upvote 2

Heavy,

Speaking of frying pan... I want to know which one... the teflon one or cast iron one..? ouchhh :)

I learned from my first and ONLY marriage.

My way or the highway.

Two people trying to put on the same pair of pants equals nothing but conflict.

When a woman nags & nags and over time the man changes to avoid the nagging.

Then the woman wakes up and says "You are not the man that she married" LOL

I love my wife and Happy is the man who finds wisdom and the man who gains understanding.

For HER proceeds are better than the profits of silver and HER gain than fine gold.

SHE is more precious than rubies and all the things you may desire cannot compare with HER.

Length of days is in her right hand in HER left hand riches and honor.

HER ways are ways of pleasantness,and all HER paths are peace.

SHE is a tree of life to those who take hold of HER,

And happy are all who retain HER.

Proverbs 3-13-18

Life is to be shared between a man and a woman and with the labors of life so shall

you be pleasured.

Amen.

Lovely stuff, Farwould, as usual. Thanks, man.

• Upvote 1

Well SOB I just figured out the problem!! <_</> That's it, that's the last time I lift my feet while the wife is vacuuming and no more emptying the ash tray for me!! :angry:/> I have to remember I'm in charge in this relationship................uh oh :o/> ....... Sorry hunny I didn't see you standing over my shoulder.........ummm of course I'll get the dishes done and the floor mopped, oh and you like diamonds too right.......how about I wip up some steak and lobster for supper! Sure invite your mom over, you know I love the in laws!! :lmao:/> :lmao:/> :lmao:/> :bow:/> :P/>

I fell off of the chair with this one LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok I'm back up now that was some funny **** there though.

Heavy,

Speaking of frying pan... I want to know which one... the teflon one or cast iron one..? ouchhh :)/>

I prefer teflon, as they are less likely to stick to my head!! :P

Yep ya gotta make sure their fed and watered.

And one can't forget the long walks, and occasional heavy petting! :lol: :lol:

I fell off of the chair with this one LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok I'm back up now that was some funny **** there though.

LOL, glad I could bring you a laugh! I'm really brave.......well as long as she's not around!! :lol:

Thanks Krome I love Bob and Tom!! :D

I'm no sex-expert, but I think the study is flawed based upon "married couples". the key to having a lot of sex is NOT GET MARRIED! You can have only 1 wife, but as many girlfriends (or boyfriends) as you can handle. I have 5 (girlfriends)-just saying and I have sex 5 times per day. rotation is good for your tires and excellent for your health! ;) ;) :lol: