Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Happening this Febuary

iqdcrazy

I have some intel from a contractor in Iraq that Exxon Mobil is having secret talks today to shift power and push a revaluation with the president of the World Trade Organization. If this was to happen there would be a fast three step move. The Dinar would go up in price very sharply and then there would be a Free Float, a re-denomination with an RV. This would balance the budget, remove deficit and remove all big notes from circulation all at once. Lastly it would increase the investments in Iraq 100 fold in a matter of days and Oil companies would make Billions of dollars in seconds.

I also found this article on Exxon Mobile . article exxon mobile

(Reuters) - Behind the closed doors of their offices in the United States, top executives and lawyers for Exxon Mobil are poring over two sets of contracts, weighing a decision that could shift the balance of power in Iraq.

This is very exciting news. Got my RV card ready.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

here is the article----nothing about an RV :

Credit: Reuters/Azad Lashkari

By Isabel Coles

ARBIL, Iraq | Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:46am EST

ARBIL, Iraq (Reuters) - Behind the closed doors of their offices in the United States, top executives and lawyers for Exxon Mobil are poring over two sets of contracts, weighing a decision that could shift the balance of power in Iraq.

Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki last week hastily convened a meeting with Exxon's chief executive Rex Tillerson in a bid to woo back the U.S. major, which had seemed intent on pulling out of the $50 billion West Qurna 1 oilfield in the south, in an area under Baghdad's control.

Since signing for six blocs with the Kurdistan regional government in 2011, Exxon has situated itself on one of Iraq's deepest faultlines, bringing to a head friction between the northern enclave and Baghdad, which says only it has the authority to grant oil contacts and control crude exports.

Industry sources say Maliki has offered Tillerson substantial incentives to stay in Iraq's southern oilfields as long as the company forfeits its assets in the autonomous Kurdish region.

A final decision is due within the next few days, Iraqi Oil Minister Abdul Kareem Luaibi said on Sunday. It remains to be seen which way Exxon's compass will swing. The company has declined to comment on the impending decision.

"The loss of prestige would be huge," said a former U.S. diplomat, contemplating the fallout for Kurdistan if Exxon were to quit the region in favor of Baghdad. "Exxon's presence here levels the political playing field."

As the first major oil company to risk Baghdad's ire by venturing north, Exxon afforded the Kurds a victory in their turf war with the central government over how to exploit Iraq's hydrocarbon riches.

The U.S. major's vote of confidence opened the door for others such as Total, Russia's Gazprom Neft and Chevron Corp, which recently added a third bloc to its Kurdish portfolio and is eyeing further acquisitions.

Three of Exxon's blocs, however, are located in the "disputed areas", an oil-rich band of territory over which both Baghdad and the Kurds claim jurisdiction and where the Iraqi army and Kurdish troops are facing off against each other.

SECURITY CONCERNS

Industry sources say Tillerson raised concerns about security at a meeting in Switzerland with the Iraqi Kurdish region's president, Masoud Barzani, although Kurdistan said later that Exxon had restated its commitment to working in the region.

But Baghdad also expects Exxon to take its side.

"We're positive the company is not willing to quit West Qurna," said an Iraqi Oil Ministry official, noting that output from that field alone exceeds total current Kurdish production capacity.

"We think Exxon will halt operations in Kurdistan and wait until a solution is reached to all the unresolved issues," he added, asking to remain anonymous because he was not authorized to speak to the media.

New legislation to govern the world's fourth largest oil reserves has been caught up for years in a struggle over how to share power between Iraq's Sunni, Shi'ite and Kurdish factions, which has intensified since U.S. troops withdrew a year ago.

The Kurds say the right to dictate their own oil policy is enshrined in the country's federal constitution, but Baghdad rejects contracts signed by the region as illegal and has blacklisted some firms operating there.

International oil companies have been prepared to take that risk in return for Kurdistan's better contract terms, security and an easier working environment, as opposed to the bureaucracy and infrastructure bottlenecks that hamper oil projects in the rest of Iraq.

Baghdad would have to promise Exxon favorable terms to entice it away from the north, but analysts and industry sources doubt Maliki's capacity to deliver those, and say it would be a mistake for him to do so.

"If they go for Baghdad, I'm sure they (Exxon) will want sweeteners," said a senior executive from a rival company. "But if they get better terms, others will want the same."

Some industry sources even suggested that may have been part of Exxon's calculations all along: that when defying Baghdad the company figured it might eventually be able to use its Kurdish contracts as leverage to extract concessions in the south.

"POINT OF NO RETURN"

Despite the loss of face if Exxon were to back away from Kurdistan, experts say such a move would ultimately do little to slow the region's drive towards greater energy autonomy from Baghdad.

"Exxon was a game-changer then, but things have moved on," said one industry source.

Now there are other majors waiting to snap up acreage in what has been described as one of the final frontiers for onshore oil exploration, and they are unlikely to be deterred.

The real challenge lies in finding new ways to sell Kurdish oil, until now shipped to world markets through a Baghdad-controlled pipeline running from Kirkuk to the Turkish port of Ceyhan.

But Kurdish exports via that channel dried up in December from a peak of around 200,000 bpd as result of a row over payments with Baghdad.

Fed up with waiting, the Kurds have already started bypassing the federal pipeline network by trucking small quantities of crude over the Turkish border in exchange for refined products. The trade is small, but symbolic.

"Oil and gas wise, it's a point of no return," said an industry source. "From this point on, the Kurds will not agree to a centralized oil and gas policy. Other regions will do the same."

Kurdistan is looking to Turkey for answers. A broad energy partnership between them has been in the works since last year.

"This will be a big bang deal. That's the only way to do it, involving everything at the same time," said a diplomatic source familiar with the negotiations.

Details are still unclear, but industry sources said it would range from exploration to export and seek to open up a new "energy corridor" to Turkey that would reduce Ankara's dependence on Russia and Iran for oil and gas.

The deal would involve a new Turkish entity taking a stake in several Kurdish blocs and an alternative pipeline, which the United States is actively discouraging for fear it will further destabilize Iraq and threaten its federal integrity.

GAME-CHANGER

It would also have to include a mechanism to pay the Kurds directly for their exports instead of the current arrangement whereby Baghdad receives the proceeds and then passes on 17 percent of the country's revenues as a whole.

Kurdish officials have long complained what they end up getting is in fact closer to 10 percent.

"When the money starts flowing straight to Arbil, that will be the game-changer," said a diplomatic source.

Kurdish officials say they would keep the share to which they are entitled and send the rest on to Baghdad, but an independent revenue stream would theoretically give the region the means to stand on its own economically.

"Assuming they could export 1 million barrels per day, they'd make more revenues from that than their current share of the national budget, depending on how much oil the south is producing," said Robin Mills of UAE-based energy consultancy Manaarco.

Opponents of the tie-up worry it would make Kurdistan too dependent on Turkey, which has a fraught relation with its own Kurdish community and will be keen to have the upper hand in any dealings with their ethnic kin in Iraq.

But champions of the deal argue that landlocked Kurdistan has few options besides isolated Iran and war-torn Syria -- its other neighbors -- neither of which has the strategic advantages of Turkey.

"Economically, we're already at their mercy," said a senior Kurdish regional government official. "Once we start mass producing, the equation changes and the relationship with Turkey becomes interdependent."

Majority Sunni Turkey's links with Iraqi Kurdistan have already come at a price, heightening tensions between Ankara and the Shi'ite-led government in Baghdad.

Baghdad has accused Ankara of complicity in "smuggling" Iraqi oil, and late last year prevented Turkey's energy minister from attending an oil conference sponsored by Exxon in Kurdistan by denying his plane permission to land.

"Collaboration between the KRG (Kurdistan Regional Government) and Turkey to transfer oil and gas to the world markets will strengthen our ties," Turkish Deputy Energy Minister Selahattin Cimen said at that conference.

But given the regional turmoil and political ramifications of building a pipeline to Turkey, it may be less imminent than the rumors suggest.

Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan has already made an enemy along his longest border with Syria, having turned his back on one-time friend, President Bashar al-Assad and embraced the rebels fighting him.

"Of course the Turks want access to Kurdish energy, but is it worth torpedo-ing relations with Baghdad when you have a crisis in Syria to deal with?," Mills said. "I think they may wait

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I came across this explanation of how they will make a killing on oil profits.

"The bank will take your Iraq Dinars, give you money in your account, then send the Iraq Dinars to the United States Treasury (UST).  The UST will give the bank the money either virtually or wire transfer the amount the CBI rate is.  The UST now either sends Iraq the dinars or tells Iraq, they have this much Iraq Dinar, and in turn Iraq will give USA oil credits at $35 a barrel of oil (This has already been agreed upon and is in the records).  Now the USA can either take this $35 a barrel of oil and use it here or it can resell it for $100 a barrel or more to other countries.  If they sell it, they just tell Iraq send 200,000 barrels of our oil to Germany for example.  Now, you have been paid, the bank has been paid and UST has been paid.  Iraq cost to get a barrel of crude oil out of the ground is around $13.  So, Iraq now has made a profit of each barrel of USA sold oil of $12.  In essence, it does not cost Iraq anything to cover the cost of the re-value (RV).  Actually they made money by re-valuing their currency! "

http://icfaith.com/history_by_me.htm

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

"The bank will take your Iraq Dinars, give you money in your account, then send the Iraq Dinars to the United States Treasury (UST).  The UST will give the bank the money either virtually or wire transfer the amount the CBI rate is.  The UST now either sends Iraq the dinars or tells Iraq, they have this much Iraq Dinar, and in turn Iraq will give USA oil credits at $35 a barrel of oil (This has already been agreed upon and is in the records).  Now the USA can either take this $35 a barrel of oil and use it here or it can resell it for $100 a barrel or more to other countries.  If they sell it, they just tell Iraq send 200,000 barrels of our oil to Germany for example.  Now, you have been paid, the bank has been paid and UST has been paid.  Iraq cost to get a barrel of crude oil out of the ground is around $13.  So, Iraq now has made a profit of each barrel of USA sold oil of $12.  In essence, it does not cost Iraq anything to cover the cost of the re-value (RV).  Actually they made money by re-valuing their currency! "

i asked Adam in one of his wednesday chats about the U.S.T. covering the cash-in---he said no----the C.B.I. will have to cover the cash-in

• Upvote 2

I have some intel from a contractor in Iraq that Exxon Mobil is having secret talks today to shift power and push a revaluation with the president of the World Trade Organization. If this was to happen there would be a fast three step move. The Dinar would go up in price very sharply and then there would be a Free Float, a re-denomination with an RV. This would balance the budget, remove deficit and remove all big notes from circulation all at once. Lastly it would increase the investments in Iraq 100 fold in a matter of days and Oil companies would make Billions of dollars in seconds.

(Reuters) - Behind the closed doors of their offices in the United States, top executives and lawyers for Exxon Mobil are poring over two sets of contracts, weighing a decision that could shift the balance of power in Iraq.

Where does the "February" in your thread title come into this?

• Upvote 3

In the twisted way of Iraqi thinking and non-action, the fact that everyone will win and they will make a killing is proof enough that they will do nothing and drag their feet on RVing the IQD. Huh?

• Upvote 1

...  Iraq cost to get a barrel of crude oil out of the ground is around $13.  So, Iraq now has made a profit of each barrel of USA sold oil of $12.  In essence, it does not cost Iraq anything to cover the cost of the re-value (RV).  Actually they made money by re-valuing their currency! "

This is just pumper nonsense. It can't be a good deal for Iraq to sell their oil at 1/3 of the market price. Further the whole issue of how speculators get paid is irrelevant (for looking at the question of is an RV possible or not, it is relevant to the speculators of course). The problem is the 65T IQD in Iraq's M1 (i.e. cash and on demand deposits). A small part of that is the IQD held outside of the country but the vast majority of it is in Iraq. If Iraqi's have their cash suddenly increased in value by 10x or 100x or 1000x they are going to want to buy lots of imported stuff and that means exchanging for dollars or euros and the CBI simply doesn't have anything close to the (tens of) trillions of dollars that would require (no one else in the world has it either). Edited by makecents
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

logged in just to neg you.....you should really find something better to do....you lol everyone and there beliefs...yet your the one who hangs out here all :lol:/> day....now that's funny ****! :P/>

ya i already used mine today .. but i think its their job to convince people the dinar will not rv .. and it seems their crowd is growing and they have them doing their job for them.. its their arguement that those who have been scammed are the ones who continue to spread the scam . so they are building their own forces the anti rv force .. ..lol

im not sure if fib was saying thanks to those who pointed out the flaws before he even arrived on scene to do it himself ....or... if he was saying thanks for making him laugh :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i see your new .. ill just warn you .. you may not know everything none of us do . but when you post anything .. there is a group of people who have made it their life to point out anything that is out of line .. . they will sometimes reject the entire post and only point out a single sentence .. and hound you about it .. by the time they are done .. they are talking to someone else on your thread about something else .... so dont worry about them just post what ever you want and look for those who you want to respond to .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

logged in just to neg you.....you should really find something better to do....you lol everyone and there beliefs...yet your the one who hangs out here all :lol:/> day....now that's funny ****! :P/>

Chill, this is the RUMORS section.... Just having a little fun.

Sticks and stones will break my bones but a silly neg will never hurt me. :P

Peace

ya i already used mine today .. but i think its their job to convince people the dinar will not rv .. and it seems their crowd is growing and they have them doing their job for them.. its their arguement that those who have been scammed are the ones who continue to spread the scam . so they are building their own forces the anti rv force .. ..lol

im not sure if fib was saying thanks to those who pointed out the flaws before he even arrived on scene to do it himself ....or... if he was saying thanks for making him laugh :lol:/>

Nope...I believe it can RV...just not one of the magnitude the Gurus are pumping.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Nope...I believe it can RV...just not one of the magnitude the Gurus are pumping.

Countries that peg, adjust their rate all the time.

Iraq did so last year to the tune of about 0.34% .

China has been adjusting their rate pretty continuously over the last 7 years resulting in about a 30% rise over that time span ( about 3.8% yearly )

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Chill, this is the RUMORS section.... Just having a little fun.

Sticks and stones will break my bones but a silly neg will never hurt me. :P/>

Peace

Brotha Fib, what's your take? What do u think is the best case?
  • Upvote 1