Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Political agreement on the distribution ratio of oil revenues among citizens

yota691

Haider Ali Jawad - 01/30/2013 - 1:32 pm |

The parliamentary Finance Committee announced the existence of an agreement between the political blocs to allocate 25 per cent of the surplus sale and distribution of oil and between citizens.

A member of the Committee, Haitham al-Jubouri said "there is a consensus within the Finance Committee on the introduction of a proposed Liberal bloc to allocate funds within the budget surplus distributed to the people," noting that "the Finance Committee is considering the request now and Stdmenh in the draft budget."

The House of Representatives ended yesterday the first to discuss the report of the federal budget for 2013 prepared by the Finance Committee. And the voice of the Council of Ministers at its forty-sixth regular on 23 October 2012, a bill the federal budget for 2013 of $ (138) trillion dinars, an increase of 18% from last year.

According to the project that the total federal income amounted to (119.3) trillion dinars were the result of calculation of income from export of crude oil at an average price (90) dollars per barrel and export capacity of up to (2.9) million barrels per day, including the quantity produced and exported from the Kurdistan region of the ( 250) thousand barrels per day.

• Upvote 5

Haider Ali Jawad - Buratha News .. 01/30/2013 - 1:32 pm

Thanks for the great article Yota .. much appreciated...! B)/>

This is a critical step in moving forward toward a resolution of the political crisis and moving towards an RV, IMO.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the great article Yota .. much appreciated...! B)

This is a critical step in moving forward toward a resolution of the political crisis and moving towards an RV, IMO.

Your right on Mr. Ron..I have been looking for these type's of article almost 2 weeks...if they can Iron out this subject..Look out :twothumbs: progress!!!

• Upvote 1

Hey K98 or Yota or any one else. I am still pretty new around here and need to be scooled on the word "bump." Can anyone help?

Also I am not sure it it is cool to interject but instead of "go RV" IMHO it We should say "Come on RV. Anyway Thank you for your help. PEACE.

Hey K98 or Yota or any one else. I am still pretty new around here and need to be scooled on the word "bump." Can anyone help?

Also I am not sure it it is cool to interject but instead of "go RV" IMHO it We should say "Come on RV. Anyway Thank you for your help. PEACE.

Bump is a way of moving a topic back to the top the forums because there is interest in it

• Upvote 1