Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka bank and ISX

WMI

Hi,I have Warka as my broker and have a couple of stocks in the ISX.No problem.kinda slow.You send an attached AUTH to buy what you want and they take the DINAR to buy it out of your Warka dinar bank acct.You also pay a 1% fee.Min share amout is 200,000 shares of a stock.You can track your stock on the ISX website.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to purchase 5 million shares of BBOB for over 2 months with no success. I tried leaving an open order,good til cancelled, with no success. It may be a situation that WARKA is in trouble and does not want to let go of deposits. WARKA has always been slow as molasses and totally backward in service and speed. My suggestion is to try to hook up with another broker like Aljazera. They have answered many questions and act more like our brokerage firms.

I am considering contacting the Iraq SEC, boy does that sound like a joke, or threatening to contact them to WARKA. I am just hesitant to make waves.

I forgot, Warka gave me an excuse that they were submitting orders as requested but sometimes there were not enough sellers and immediately informed me that was not illegal. Why say that when there was no question or accusation? .Aljazera said they had not experienced any of these issues for volumes I proposed.

Can anyone offer suggestions?