Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KAPERONI & MEMBERS EXCHANGE OPINIONS

UNEEK

KAPERONI: No date, but Google says it was posted 1/29/2013 (6 hours prior to find) based on hits (16) it appears correct. Links also have embedded date of 1/29. This is from Kuwaiti paper...

Will return to the country major interest

Economists: decision to delete the zeros from the currency .. Necessity

Iraqi Currency In Need Of A Political Decision To Save Them By As Rashad

Before the period was announced near the implementation of the decision of the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency, and that the project will be launched early next year and will continue for two to three years. He then appeared other comments announces lingered government to the implementation of this resolution and postponed to another date.

FULL ARTICLE & LINK AT END OF COMMENTS

KAPERONI: IMO, This article can only be interpreted as a float. Many of the quotes are from previous interviews for sure. And the reference to Saleh implies he still was working at the CBI at the time of his comments. But again, the article itself appears to have just come out...old information or not, it is good information.

BLUEYESINLEVIS: "they must coincide with the beginning of the fiscal year, so you will not find space for implementation inevitably during this year .. And regrets for the postponement of the project because it is economic benefit to the country"

I dont see it as the rate not moving for 2 years..... If they start a float on Jan 1 2014.. the rate will rise.. and over the next 2 to 3 years.. we would see it up to a buck.. maybe even up to the 3.41 everyone expects. So if the dinar is worth a dime.. say a year from now... we will STILL be very wealthy.. cash in a little... hold some back for when it hits a higher rate.

The good thing about this is.. there would be NO LOP. Also.. this article sounds very , very familiaar.. and it could be that it is a reprint in Kuwait from back last fall? Remember .. this is not the CBI.. Mthis is Majid Picture.. the economist.

It does seem very familiar. from back in September. It begs the question, though. How serious are they about having to do it at the start of the fiscal year? In light of the present situation.. ar they going to make changes to THIS plan.. like this is a change from the old plan? Could they return to the old plan? Lots of questions.. few answers.. the nature of this investment.

Looking at other old articles.

Last fall the CBI talked a lot about it being critical to introduce the lower denoms at the beginning of a calendar year... but the idea.. IIRC.. was/is that the rate change is a separate thing... and that lifting of the rate may not be dependent on the calendar year.. and it actually needs to come in advance of the introduction of the lower denoms... so I dont see why we cant see the rate lift/float this year... still using the USD.. and then as the rate rises.. we see the release of the lower denoms in January.

TIMSTERS: blueeyes when they introduced the denoms we hold now was in the middle of the years so do you think it really matters?.i posted it before .

JOEG: Old or new, parts of this article make me wonder just how close (or far away) our understanding of the plan is. It clearly states equal to a dollar after implementing the delete 3 zeroes project.

This statement makes me wonder how accurate we are in believing the delete 3 zeroes phase is a separate step after the rise in value.

My understanding of the board's consensus understanding is that there are two distinct phases:

1) raise the value, and then

3) delete 3 zeroes by replacing the currency.

If that understanding is correct, then I question it. It clearly states the rise to a dollar will occur after implementing the delete 3 zeroes project, which implies the delete 3 zeroes project is the name of the entire overall plan that includes the rise in value and the removal of the currency.

I know, I know, some of you who take what others say as the gospel are going to scream, "We beat this to death, read Kap's other posts, blah, blah, blah."

Well, I have read them and I've always been a bit skeptical of the two-phase plan (research my other posts), and after reading this article, I'm even more skeptical.

I don't care what the board's consensus understanding is, this article (and others) clearly indicate the entire overall plan is called "delete 3 zeroes," not that the phrase "delete 3 zeroes" is an individual step to occur after the rise in value.

AND, old or new, this article clearly reminds us that the delete-3-zeroes plan (which, according to the article includes a rise in value) isn't going to occur in 2013, as I have always predicted (research my other posts). When it doesn't happen by 01Feb, who ya gonna believe?

When it doesn't happen by 23Feb, who ya gonna believe? When it doesn't happen in 60-90 days (or now it's down to about 50-80 days, I forget when the prediction was made), who ya gonna believe?

I agree with almost all of the board's consensus plan (i.e., a float instead of an RV, etc.), but it's always been the TIMING of the rise in value that I don't agree with (Kap said we're allowed to disagree!).

ALSO, I don't understand the selective yellow highlights (please don't get me wrong, I love the highlights, but they seem a bit skewed at times), For example, why isn't the text highlighted that talks about nothing happening for two years? Only the text of the people who says it has to happen now is highlighted. There are two sides to the story, those who say it has to happen now and those who say it has to wait.

Those who say it has to wait are no less credible than those who say it has to happen now. These articles are like our newspapers that quote democrats and republicans. dems and repubs are usually 180 degrees opposite (just like in this article), and the ones currently in power are the dems so what they say goes.

Same for this article---Maliki is in power, so what he and his side say goes, whether we like it or not. Therefore, I'm sticking to my guns and my original prediction that it ain't gonna happen in 2013. We'll see who's right. Just an opinion.

KAPERONI: I have my own interpetation of that quote. If they float the dinar, it will not be implimented into the budget this year anyway. Only after it's value is equal to, or greater than the dollar will that happen. Therefore, this statement is a bit misleading to us as all we care about is the rise/float/rv to begin. If Iraq begins the float now, I would expect that 2014 budget would incorporate the rate of the dinar.

TONY: I maintain that maliki will be removed just like saddam, the USA is in full control as they have been from the start. Wasn't the US that devalued the dinar?

the reality is the board of directors gave the governor the power raise the value of the iraqi dinar and as kap has said it will be a float so the value of the dinar can rise dependent on the market demand.

There would be no reason for the board of directors to give the governor of the CBI power to raise the value if they were not about to implement it period. I understand you frustration joeg that's probably why you are so negative.

But the reality is there are far more learned and informed people who dedicate their to educate themselves and find factual evidence which supports an increase in the value of the IQD in first quarter of 2013 and kap and steve have a lot more knowledge than most. Period!

JOEG: Kap, lol, I hear ya bro'. I'm just trying to stir the pot!

Tony, c'mon, man, it's just an opinion, like everyone else's. I agree with almost every aspect of Kap's interpretation except the TIMING of the event.. Let's face it, all the gurus on all the websites (including Kap and Steve) have the same batting average, 0.000, when it comes to predicting the timing.

Last year, it HAD to happen before this conference or that event or this banking symposium or that thing or this thing or...., and EVERY time, the predicted date came and went.

Now, the timing prediction is 23Feb based on the IMF thing, and it seems from last night's call to support that prediction the team has mysteriously changed its tune by now saying that Malarkey will give up and step down sometime next month, regardless of the fact that Kap has posted multiple times in the recent past that he believed Malarkey is a dictator and won't ever step down voluntarily.

So, will he or won't he step down? I happen to believe he won't voluntarily step down, which is one of the reasons why I believe it won't happen in 2013 and certainly not by 23Feb. The team sort of supported my theory on last night's call by saying there's too much political instability for the RV/float to happen now (well, I think that's what Steve said, I may be wrong because I can't remember much anymore).

Tony, I no longer have frustration because I no longer listen to ANY timing prediction from ANYONE. I have my own timing prediction that I'm at peace with---I don't need to think it's going to happen every other month just to make me feel good. YES, I agree with the team that it will eventually happen, and I agree with Kap that it's going to be a float, and I agree with other aspects of his interpretation.

But I don't agree with ANY of these timing predictions that pop up every other month. Political instability, no tariff infrastructure, no admin/contract law, no nothing, etc.,etc.. I believe (an opinion) they're simply not ready. Yes, they NEED it, we all agree on that, but I don't think they're ready.

There's a difference between "need" and "ready." And remember, Malarkey is in charge, and Kap occasionally reminds us of Malarkey's weak dinar policy. Why all of a sudden do we believe Malarkey is going to step down voluntarily next month--especially when we know how crazy he is, which means he'll fight tooth and nail to continue his weak dinar policy?

Is it because of the IMF or the infamous mysterious "PTB" putting pressue on him. C'mon, gimme a break (just an opinion). As I said, who ya gonna believe when 23Feb comes and goes? I think Kap and the team are the best on the Internet, but personally (and this is just my opinion, so ignore it all you want), I'd like to see all the TIMING predictions end so the team can focus on bringing us the story as it unfolds. As they say, "let it come to us," so why do we need a timing prediction every other month to make us feel good?

When a caller asks when it's going to happen (as if anyone really knows), I'd rather hear Kap and Steve say something like, "We don't do timing predictions, just let it come to us." Tony, see you on 23Feb. I've posted multiple times that, if I'm wrong, I'll stand on Kap's front lawn and shout I was wrong. When 23Feb comes and goes, will you do the same?

January 29, 2013 at 1:58 PM

FULL ARTICLE & LINK

KAPERONI: No date, but Google says it was posted 1/29/2013 (6 hours prior to find) based on hits (16) it appears correct. Links also have embedded date of 1/29. This is from Kuwaiti paper...

Will return to the country major interest

Economists: decision to delete the zeros from the currency .. Necessity

Iraqi Currency In Need Of A Political Decision To Save Them By As Rashad

Before the period was announced near the implementation of the decision of the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency, and that the project will be launched early next year and will continue for two to three years. He then appeared other comments announces lingered government to the implementation of this resolution and postponed to another date.

So is the project will remain a dead letter, as described by the Deputy Director of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh? .... And received the decision to delete the zeros from the Iraqi currency a lot of opinions pro and con, there Economists believe that the decision will lead to the collapse of the national currency and see some last he would return to the country benefit the country

It is unfortunate patient in its implementation because it is a joint venture between the government and the central bank.

As long as the government seeks to postponed due to security concerns, it can not be implemented in this year or the following year, according to deputy director of the Central Bank of timing is very important in this case is also implemented, they must coincide with the beginning of the fiscal year, so you will not find space for implementation inevitably during this year ..

And regrets for the postponement of the project because it is economic benefit to the country as long as improve the efficiency of the currency and reduce the impact of large numbers, then dealing with cash needs into categories cash large and small, as will be dealt again categories such as (50 dinars) and (100 dinars) and (200 dinars) in addition to less than the dinar categories such as (half a dinar) and (quarter of a dinar) and (50 fils) and (25 fils).

This is confirmed by financial and economic expert at the Central Bank Majid picture that sees no difficulty in implementing the decision because it will help in the process of reducing the trading volume of currency in transactions large and will lead to fee pricing policy more accurate in the future as long as it will be dealing thousands and millions rather than billions, as well as its role in detect fraud earlier because the central bank will impose on banks use very modern techniques to detect fraud.

He adds, As the technologies that will be used in the printing of the new currency will be difficult to penetrate unless the gangs behind it or organization backed by the state because the precise specifications and styles to be set by the central bank will be very strict.

In contrast warns economist Tawfiq inhibitor of the collapse of the national currency in the case of the application of the decision to delete the zeros three of them, pointing to the need to prolong the period of the currency exchange and not withdrawn the old currency and launch new direct, but do it together so it would not cause harm to the economy or any direct impact on living conditions of the citizens.

On the other hand, sees an inhibitor that counterfeiting process is another reason to collapse and therefore warns that happens, especially that there are great bands and mafias currency capable of forging the biggest Iraqi currency.

Most citizens see the decision to delete the three zeros from the national currency look apprehension after their pockets used to carry large paper groups and accustomed stakeholders including dealing with hundreds of millions.

The businessman believes weighted in favor of deletion of zeros would hurt the level of share trading in the Iraqi market for securities, because there shares will be lost in case of deletion of zeros.

And works weighted in stock since 2005 and increased his passion for them when evolved using screens electronic, but does not hide his fear of failure dealing with them, especially as the stock's foreign exchange reduced the lead to block the signing of agreements with companies of foreign investment, which believes that the change of currency will reduce profits.

For his part, sees an assistant professor in the College of Business and Economics Adel Abdul Jalil said Iraq is ready now for the deletion of zeros from the dinar, because it needs to stabilize security, political and economic, and that Iraq opinion does not need to replace the currency as it is needed to control the oscillation happening in the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar.

Jalil confirms that the lifting of the zeroes will cost the state budget large sums may open the door for financial corruption and waste of public money as well as failure to address the problem of inflation because the Iraqi market for all imported goods and services from abroad, which means a large drain of hard currency.

In response to these concerns, stresses, deputy director of the Central Bank «the power of the Iraqi dinar, which became like a hard currency thanks to the policy of the central bank in control of the cash raised in the domestic market. He pointed to the existence of a large cash reserve of hard currency is kept to face the difficult circumstances that may occur in the country gives the strength of the dinar against foreign currencies.

The central bank's policy is aimed, according to the benefit to the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the U.S. dollar, likely equal to the price of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar during the next two years after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency. And in favor of the view that the Iraqi citizens need to raise awareness in the villages and towns and schools also require that students have a role in the media help citizens to receive the project.

The expert economic Majid picture this view, explaining that the circulation of the new currency would be gradual so as not exposed citizen to any defect or blackmail the owners of interests until withdrawing the old currency fully, on condition also do a mass media campaign is overseen by the central bank and entities associated with it to educate citizen.

http://www.annaharkw...7&date=29012013

• Upvote 5

i dont see how the number 3 statement .. saying they have other wealth they are going to add to back value the dinar means a float

number 3 to me doesnt point to a float >>>>

1) Mr. Turki stated that Iraq has major resources; which, of course, oil is a part of, but there are also other major sources of wealth within Iraq.

2) Mr. Turki stated these resources will effect the Iraq economy strongly.

3) Mr. Turki went on to state Iraq soon plans on applying this wealth to back the currency of Iraq, for the benefit of the Iraqi peoples.

• Upvote 4

Here we go again! "hey.everyone, they are talking about lopping the zeros but thats really the RV we have all been waiting for!"

what everyone is waiting for is the end of this ride .. either way when they make their move there will be an exchange rate attached .. the reason people talk about the speculations of any way possible they could rv is to pass the time away ..lots of people hope they are working covertly and are blowing smoke up our rear after all we know they woulnt be pre announcing an rv to the world ,, right ? ..when you jump in with your ..im smart your not .. people just give you a hard time ..we are all tired of the wait .. and what ever they do when they do it .. thats what we are waiting for .. .after observing your behaviour i might suggest ,, you might also get enjoyment by finding a religious forum and interupting those people telling them that religion is a not real and they are never going to get what they are hoping for after death . you seem to enjoy bursting everyone bubble .. go rv .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

GOOD EVENING GENTS -- Just a quick fly by before retiring -- (If I can go to sleep with all the excitement) for the night - It took me a while to put that post together and was not even sure if it was worth posting -- but I knew there would be some sharp minds here going through it --

I am just the errand girl -- lol I leave all the ciphering and deciphering to the master minds here - In the end there will still be differences of opinions lol -- but that is ok -- Where 2 minds always agree -- one is unnecessary -- lol challenges are healthy !

Have a great night figuring out " Dont" - "Keep" "Respect" -- I will look forward to your conclusions in the daylight hours --

It really does not matter right now - I think it is just a matter of tiny details being put into place -- "Any Day Now" is an olde but goodie -- wish I could tell you more of the words - smile.gif

avatar_20839.gifavatar_20839.gifavatar_20839.gifk1526906.jpgk7691679.jpg

• Upvote 2

what everyone is waiting for is the end of this ride .. either way when they make their move there will be an exchange rate attached .. the reason people talk about the speculations of any way possible they could rv is to pass the time away ..lots of people hope they are working covertly and are blowing smoke up our rear after all we know they woulnt be pre announcing an rv to the world ,, right ? ..when you jump in with your ..im smart your not .. people just give you a hard time ..we are all tired of the wait .. and what ever they do when they do it .. thats what we are waiting for .. .after observing your behaviour i might suggest ,, you might also get enjoyment by finding a religious forum and interupting those people telling them that religion is a not real and they are never going to get what they are hoping for after death . you seem to enjoy bursting everyone bubble .. go rv .

You have it all wrong......Im not the type that likes bursting peoples bubbles.....

I dont like liars and people who mislead others.....that i do enjoy calling people out on.....so if calling Kap out on his BS, bursts your bubble, and the truth is too much, maybe you should properly.educate yourself on the topic at hand so you are aware and are not let down emotionally.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

So you guy's and gal's like predictions! Here's one Feb 9th RV cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

HUMMMMM THIS IS A NEW NAME TO ME - I DO NOT BELIEVE WE HAVE BEEN FORMALLY INTRODUCED -- Hello Stephen - I am UNEEK - and not in name only -- glad to make your acquaintance - I think --

HOW TECHNICAL DO WE WANT TO GET? This is just for fun - right? I SAY BEFORE Thanks for your contribution - I sure don't mind waiting until the 9th -- some are saying by the 23rd and that's not bad either and I have even heard that it has already happened just not officially announced or allowing the exchange - which I could really take a bashing for saying such a thing -- like the double digit rates -- Can you believe those crazy rates <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 I will be watching the thread tomorrow in between jobs - this may get interesting <3 <3

• Upvote 1

HUMMMMM THIS IS A NEW NAME TO ME - I DO NOT BELIEVE WE HAVE BEEN FORMALLY INTRODUCED -- Hello Stephen - I am UNEEK - and not in name only -- glad to make your acquaintance - I think --

HOW TECHNICAL DO WE WANT TO GET? This is just for fun - right? I SAY BEFORE Thanks for your contribution - I sure don't mind waiting until the 9th -- some are saying by the 23rd and that's not bad either and I have even heard that it has already happened just not officially announced or allowing the exchange - which I could really take a bashing for saying such a thing -- like the double digit rates -- Can you believe those crazy rates <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 I will be watching the thread tomorrow in between jobs - this may get interesting <3 <3

Hey Stephen - I am waiting on a comeback - I thought more about it and decided since this was for fun - right? I would bump this up and see if we get any others in the game -

I am going to say Feb 5 for public knowledge - So as it stands we have Feb 5 - 9 - 23 -

Who's next to call their day? Come On now - WHETHER it is sources - your speculation - or just your gut feeling ?? - this may get interesting and it may just be dead in the water - lol <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3

NVS4026.jpgNVS4026.jpgNVS4026.jpgNVS4026.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hey Stephen - I am waiting on a comeback - I thought more about it and decided since this was for fun - right? I would bump this up and see if we get any others in the game -

I am going to say Feb 5 for public knowledge - So as it stands we have Feb 5 - 9 - 23 -

Who's next to call their day? Come On now - WHETHER it is sources - your speculation - or just your gut feeling ?? - this may get interesting and it may just be dead in the water - lol <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3

NVS4026.jpgNVS4026.jpgNVS4026.jpgNVS4026.jpg

I pick February 14th....Valentines Day!!! Great day for an RV or RI !!!!

Go RV on Valentines Day!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

First off lets go through a few things we know

1 they have been taking Dinars off the street with the auctions, so do I know the total amount no but it was said in an article (no I don't remember which one)that they where every close to being fully dollarized. which would mean almost every Iraqi is using USD.

2 we have seen they come out in a power point presentation from the CBI of their Monetary Policy, where they sated they would raise the value slowly & safely, I have ever seen other articles on that power point where they came right out & said float the currency ( which would mean you decide when you cash out & what the rate is at the time, so if you like .10 cents when you see that you cash out if you like something higher you wait for it.)

Now since they are floating the currency & have taking almost all the large 000 notes their is no need to L O P.

3 we have seen articles with Turki saying he is ready & has been given permission to raise the value as well as hear him say he will give value to the dinar, this article proves that .

so all we are waiting on is for the value to come as in a float (supply & demand, not just Iraq but international demand, we no Iraq has said the dinar will become Hard currency to be held in central banks around the world in their reserves. if I remember correctly they have already started calling the dinar a hard currency in Iraq, this was from the CBI.)

one more thing we have seen from the CBI is they have said large notes will become lots of small notes, that is NOT a L O P..

• Upvote 1

I really see this article as rehash as to why there was no deletion. Quoting Selah from the past. This article is kind of insightful. The first sentence was very enlightening.......we were very close to the dreaded lop when Shabs was there. Apparently the people did not like the education they were getting and did not want a lop anymore than we did. I like Kap but he is determined it is going to float. He see's a float in every article. I really do not care as long as the dinar goes up and they leave the zero's in tact. Which for now I think they will.

• Upvote 2

I pick February 14th....Valentines Day!!! Great day for an RV or RI !!!!

Go RV on Valentines Day!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

OK OK OK STEP RIGHT UP STEP RIGHT UP We have you covered NWGUY -- Thanks for your friendly smile and joining us !! I am getting soooooo excited !!

Going to check some secret hiding places and see what I can find - I may add a day to mine -- lol As soon as I get off this ride I am getting on another -- I am upgrading to First Class !!! smile.gif <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3

k5909064.jpgk8450356.jpg

• Upvote 1