Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Supreme Court to review case on Obama's forged documents

bigwave

On Wednesday, January 10, 2013 Dr. Orly Taitz, who represents the birther cause, posted the following on her website:

“The case . . . provides a mountain of evidence of Barack Obama using a last name not legally his, forged Selective Service application, forged long form and short form birth certificate and a Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 which was never assigned to him according to E-Verify and SSNVS. Additionally, this case provides evidence of around one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the state of California alone.

For more information: http://www.examiner.com/article/supreme-court-to-hear-case-on-obama-s-alleged-forged-documents

Wow the stars are starting to align.

• Upvote 4

I would love to see some real action on this, but IMO it won't happen. Somebody needs to expose this total fraud/imposter.......there is too much smoke for there not to be fire!

Yep, but they keep running around with water to put out the flames hense all the smoke. Did I mention the water has a green tinge to it rolleyes.gif

On Wednesday, January 10, 2013 Dr. Orly Taitz, who represents the birther cause, posted the following on her website:

“The case . . . provides a mountain of evidence of Barack Obama using a last name not legally his, forged Selective Service application, forged long form and short form birth certificate and a Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 which was never assigned to him according to E-Verify and SSNVS. Additionally, this case provides evidence of around one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the state of California alone.

For more information: http://www.examiner.com/article/supreme-court-to-hear-case-on-obama-s-alleged-forged-documents

Wow the stars are starting to align.

Yawn. How much money did she ask you for?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

ocdude - not a dime. I keep looking for some change that Sheriff Joe keeps talking about and found the site just as I posted it. I will be looking at it some more and now that I think about I would be more than happy to help the WH dude the way out!

• Upvote 1

Wow - ocdude I just looked. This woman is smart:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orly_Taitz

Not really...mail order lawyer on track for losing her license.

Her briefs are full of errors and she has been reprimanded many times for not filing her suits correctly, or even using legal language.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not really...mail order lawyer on track for losing her license.

Her briefs are full of errors and she has been reprimanded many times for not filing her suits correctly, or even using legal language.

Rhodes v. MacDonald

In September 2009, Taitz was retained by Captain Connie Rhodes, a U.S. Army physician. Rhodes sought a restraining order to prevent her forthcoming deployment to Iraq. In the request for a restraining order, Taitz argued the deployment order was illegal since Obama was illegally serving as President. On September 16, federal judge Clay D. Land rejected the motion and denounced it as frivolous. In his opinion, the judge noted that Rhodes had not previously raised any objections to orders she had received from Obama since he had been sworn in. He noted that while she seemed to have "conscientious objections" to taking orders from Obama, she did not seem to object to serving under him "as long as she is permitted to remain on American soil". Land then upbraided Taitz for using military officers as pawns to further her claims that Obama was not qualified to be President. He also expressed astonishment at Taitz's apparent misunderstanding of American judicial fundamentals, saying that she was trying to make Obama "'prove his innocence' to 'charges' that are based upon conjecture and speculation".[40]

Within hours of Land's decision, Taitz told the news site Talking Points Memo that she felt Land's refusal to hear her case was an act of treason.[41] Two days later, she filed a motion to stay Rhodes' deployment pending rehearing of the dismissal order. She repeated her treason allegations against Land and made several other intemperate statements, including claims that Land was aiding and abetting purported aspirations of "dictatorship" by Obama.[42] Land rejected the motion as frivolous and ordered her to show cause why she should not be fined $10,000 for abuse of judicial process.[43]

Wikisource has original text related to this article:

Order Denying Orly Taitz's Recusal

A few hours later, a letter bearing Rhodes's signature arrived, stating that Taitz filed the motion without her knowledge or consent, asking Land to remove Taitz as her attorney of record in the case, and stating that it was her "plan to file a complaint with the California State Bar due to [Taitz's] reprehensible and unprofessional actions".[44] On September 26, 2009, Taitz filed a motion with the court seeking to withdraw as counsel for Rhodes, so she could divulge in court "privileged attorney-client communications" since the dismissed Rhodes case "is now a quasi-criminal prosecution of the undersigned attorney, for the purpose of punishment".[45]

Attorney misconduct

On October 13, 2009, Judge Clay Land ordered "Counsel Orly Taitz ... to pay $20,000 to the United States, through the Middle District of Georgia Clerk's Office, within thirty days of the date of this Order as a sanction for her misconduct in violation of Rule 11 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure." Land's decision stated:

The Court finds that counsel's conduct was willful and not merely negligent. It demonstrates bad faith on her part. As an attorney, she is deemed to have known better. She owed a duty to follow the rules and to respect the Court. Counsel's pattern of conduct conclusively establishes that she did not mistakenly violate a provision of law. She knowingly violated Rule 11. Her response to the Court's show cause order is breathtaking in its arrogance and borders on delusional. She expresses no contrition or regret regarding her misconduct. To the contrary, she continues her baseless attacks on the Court.[46]

Upon learning of Land's ruling, Taitz said she would appeal the sanction, declaring that Judge Land was "scared to go against the regime" of the "oppressive" Obama administration, and that the sanction was an attempt to "intimidate" her.[47] On March 15, 2010, the Eleventh Circuit affirmed the sanctions against Taitz, ordering her to pay the $20,000 fine.[48]

In July 2010, Taitz applied to the U.S. Supreme Court to stay the enforcement of sanctions, arguing that "allowing sanctions by judge Land to stand will signify beginning of tyranny in the United States of America and end to the Constitutional Republic which is the foundation of this nation".[49] On July 8, the application was submitted to Associate Justice Clarence Thomas; on July 15, he denied it.[50][51] Doubting that Justice Thomas signed the denial order, Taitz claimed to have requested of Chief Justice John Roberts that Thomas's signature be presented to her for verification.[52]

In the meantime, on August 9, the federal government filed an abstract of judgment, a document placing a lien in the amount of $20,000 plus interest on all her real property,[53] prompting Taitz to say, "I will pay the money, and I will continue fighting," should it happen that her application for stay is ultimately denied and that the Supreme Court consents to her request to authenticate Justice Thomas's signature.[54] On August 16, after being resubmitted to Associate Justice Samuel Alito, who in turn referred it to the full court, the application for stay was again denied.[51][55] On January 10, 2011, the Court declined, without comment, to hear the case.[56]

This may be trouble for Obama because the delicate information that was distributed across the country by the anonymous group was all files named for these supreme court justices.

US-DOJ-LEA-2013.aes256

Scalia.Warhead1 (150 MB)

Kennedy.Warhead1 (108 MB)

Thomas.Warhead1 (150 MB)

Ginsburg.Warhead1 (150 MB)

Breyer.Warhead1 (150 MB)

Roberts.Warhead1 (23 MB)

Alito.Warhead1 (150 MB)

Sotomayor.Warhead1 (101 MB)

Kagan.Warhead1 (133 MB)

The Obama worshiper's may not be able to save him now.

obamabirthcertificate_1.jpg

Were did you get this official copy of the presidents birth certificate?

Edited by jonjon
  • Upvote 2

"Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse head Mike Zullo. New evidence will apparently convince the greatest skeptic that Obama’s birth certificate was 100% forged…"

Audio of an interview, but they just talk about having evidence that will come out at some point.

Oooooooh, the Manchurian Candidate...and he has implants. The Muslims are gonna get us...they have bombs in our apple pie...Obama is half white...no he's black...no, wait...he's Muslim...The Iranians sent him to destabilize our economy...his mother is from Kansas...another Muslim country...

LOL You guys are truly pathetic. I gotta stop reading this crap. :D/>

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Oooooooh, the Manchurian Candidate...and he has implants. The Muslims are gonna get us...they have bombs in our apple pie...Obama is half white...no he's black...no, wait...he's Muslim...The Iranians sent him to destabilize our economy...his mother is from Kansas...another Muslim country...

LOL You guys are truly pathetic. I gotta stop reading this crap. biggrin.gif/>

what part is pathetic you doing nothing or good people proving the POS is a fraud

• Upvote 3

IF you go online and enter the case vumber that is listed it comes back to the law firm Keenan versus somebody else and says case closed. My wife showed it to me last night right before I went to bed. I was hopful but now that I seen it with my own eyes I don't know. Can some other research expert try it ?

My feeling is that if someone is clean they could clear it up in a matte of minutes vs. paying millions to hide. WTF? I am an employer and I have to check and see if they are legal. Simple questions as to why this guy does not have to show anything but a computer generated big screen example of a birth cetificate, be able to use multiple names and SSN's and it is cool with people. My favorite song is from Buffaol Springfield: Stop Children What's That Sound? Everybody look what's going down! Peace. I would recommend that everybody have a cool bug out location. Oh yea Come on RV.