Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** OCRUSH UPDATE *** 1-29-2013

UNEEK

"LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU" hA hA THIS MIGHT HAVE WORKED THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY - BUT THERE IS NO COMPETING WITH OUR HOOSIER !! But anyway here it is a fresh rumor update - enjoy <3 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3 <3

OCRUSH JAN 29

Hello PDer's, Sorry for the delay. Tomorrow is the last day for the law makers to submit there financial statements (this includes parliament, ministers, presidents and so on). They have 30 days to submit them and it started January first and ends January 30th 2013.

This falls under the integrity law and for those that do not submit there financials they will be investigated under the law.

I for one believe you will have mass resignations. As of January 18th only 162 members submitted there financials, 151 were still holding out. Najaifi, Maliki and a few other high ministers and presidents already submitted there financials mid-January.

Most law makers that have not submitted the financials come from Iraqiah (Allawis former bloc). They will probably resign to save themselves.

This is good news for us. The corruption will be limited and this is one way to get rid of them so the country can move forward. The 2013 budget will be transparent and each minister has to report to the integrity committee on the progress of all projects that fall under there juristiction.

I hope this helps. I am sure our members are going crazy trying to figure out why the budget is not activated yet. It will be so don't drive yourselves crazy. One more fact.

Unami has completed reviewing the 2013 budget and I believe they put out a short statement a few days ago. This is a good sign. Why you ask? If the budget wasn't ready they would not have reviewed it and put out a statement. Cheers :))

"He who is wise will keep an open mind until he has fairly tested the various proofs that are available to him"

To be persuasive, one must be believable;

To be believable, one must be credible;

To be credible, one must be truthful.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Thanks UNEEK! wink.gif

Just had a thought!!!

My CPA said that their were a few tax changes coming and he could not e-file until the 30th of Jan as he was waiting on a few new tax forms to be released from the IRS. Is this just a coincidence or is something about to snap biggrin.gif.

Unfortunately I'm betting it may do something with investment taxes sad.gif

• Upvote 4

Thanks UNEEK! wink.gif

Just had a thought!!!

My CPA said that their were a few tax changes coming and he could not e-file until the 30th of Jan as he was waiting on a few new tax forms to be released from the IRS. Is this just a coincidence or is something about to snap biggrin.gif.

Just realized also that this was my 747 post and hope Okie isnt watching ph34r.gif

respectron - I had the same thought last night when the H&R Block ad came on...........so what the heck is THIS all about - one more way to get into our pocket????

Probably!

Some of us may be getting a chance to better our lives for once and the government still has to take away most of our pie. dry.gif

• Upvote 1

:blink:

I am cautiously optimistic!

After Adam's surprise drive-by last week, I am ready for anything. One of these days, my phone is going to get that text from Adam, and whooohoooo, it will be time to move on!

This could be the turning point, or maybe something else, but am trying to keep the peaks and valleys, as level as possible.

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 2

This year, all taxpayers will have to wait a little longer to electronically file their taxes and get their refunds. The delay is a direct result of Congress's failure to come to a timely deal to avert the fiscal cliff in December. When a tax deal was finally reached on Jan. 1 -- after the end-of-the-year deadline -- it was too late for the Internal Revenue Service to meet its standard mid-January start date for e-filers.

According to the agency, it needed additional time to update forms affected by the new laws passed under the fiscal cliff deal. Earlier this month, IRS Acting Commissioner Steven T. Miller said Jan. 30 was the soonest the agency would be able to accept electronic returns.

i saw that on fox a couple weeks ago ..

• Upvote 4

Thanks UNEEK! wink.gif

Just had a thought!!!

I'm a tax preparer and I was instructed not to file any e-files until after the 30th because of forms approvals, possible changes to calculations, etc. Maybe the Service is coming off of vacation?

I don't think it has anything to do with the IQD, NVD, $, etc.

It's your basic government S.N.A.F.U.

Chartman17

This year, all taxpayers will have to wait a little longer to electronically file their taxes and get their refunds. The delay is a direct result of Congress's failure to come to a timely deal to avert the fiscal cliff in December. When a tax deal was finally reached on Jan. 1 -- after the end-of-the-year deadline -- it was too late for the Internal Revenue Service to meet its standard mid-January start date for e-filers.

According to the agency, it needed additional time to update forms affected by the new laws passed under the fiscal cliff deal. Earlier this month, IRS Acting Commissioner Steven T. Miller said Jan. 30 was the soonest the agency would be able to accept electronic returns.

Your explanation, dontlop, hits the nail on the head. Excellent reporting even if you got it from Fox Noise...lolhuh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Re-fund what Re-fund. You get a Re-fund . I dont get no Re-fund. Re-fund. Huh. So if taxpayers have to wait a little longer for their Re-fund . Maybe the govt should wait a little longer for their Payment. YEAH RIGHT

Re-fund really Re-fund

• Upvote 2

I'm a tax preparer and I was instructed not to file any e-files until after the 30th because of forms approvals, possible changes to calculations, etc. Maybe the Service is coming off of vacation?

I don't think it has anything to do with the IQD, NVD, $, etc.

It's your basic government S.N.A.F.U.

Chartman17

Your explanation, dontlop, hits the nail on the head. Excellent reporting even if you got it from Fox Noise...lolhuh.gif

Thanks Chartman! That's is exactly what my CPA said. He called me today and said the forms etc., came in early AM last night and when I go sign my papers tomorrow I will poke a ? at him about my investment and if there were any significant changes to Capital Gains Taxes. Could be a sign but probably nothing more then the government trying to get more money from the wealthy.

• Upvote 1

compared to Hoosier - doesn't seem like "so much." smile.gif no poke intended and I evened you out

I just lost my post to you - strange that yours is now missing also - those Gremlins again - Luckily my post had not reached marathon status yet - ha ha but I do not remember everything in the short version either - Oh well lets start from scratch -

Thank you for taking care of the neg - I aM a little cautious about saying anything - It seems that I still ruffle some feathers around here- hummmm -- that might not be a totally terrible thing - I think it provides opportunity for self inner reflection - and may even bring about enlightenment and change - With all the negs and the time involved there may not be many feathers left - I know that I do NOT intentionally set out to trigger anyone's anxiety or fear -

I have really enjoyed the excitement these last 2 days and it continues to build with every little tidbit of news -

Thank you for your presence and positive support in the threads and ................. being my

friend <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

d0dc54de709228248458abe40f39b070.th.gif

"He who is wise will keep an open mind until he has fairly tested the various proofs that are available to him"

Thanks UNEEK! wink.gif

Just had a thought!!!

You're welcome -- hey dont worry -- Be happy you will have enough to do whatever - just take an 8 from an old deck (or new) of cards and put in your wallet - lol Thanks for your positive presence here !! <3 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK

avatar_20839.gifavatar_20839.gifavatar_20839.gifavatar_20839.gif

blink.gif

I am cautiously optimistic!

After Adam's surprise drive-by last week, I am ready for anything. One of these days, my phone is going to get that text from Adam, and whooohoooo, it will be time to move on!

This could be the turning point, or maybe something else, but am trying to keep the peaks and valleys, as level as possible.

Go RV!!!

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Now you know what?? I cam handle cautiously optimistic ! As well as Healthy Skepticism and Healthy Concern - Let's stay on the positive side of Life <3 <3 Thank you for your positive presence in the threads - I am getting to see you more often <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3

roc0073.jpg

• Upvote 2

I just lost my post to you - strange that yours is now missing also - those Gremlins again - Luckily my post had not reached marathon status yet - ha ha but I do not remember everything in the short version either - Oh well lets start from scratch -

Thank you for taking care of the neg - I aM a little cautious about saying anything - It seems that I still ruffle some feathers around here- hummmm -- that might not be a totally terrible thing - I think it provides opportunity for self inner reflection - and may even bring about enlightenment and change - With all the negs and the time involved there may not be many feathers left - I know that I do NOT intentionally set out to trigger anyone's anxiety or fear -

I have really enjoyed the excitement these last 2 days and it continues to build with every little tidbit of news -

Thank you for your presence and positive support in the threads and ................. being my

friend <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

d0dc54de709228248458abe40f39b070.th.gif

You're welcome -- hey dont worry -- Be happy you will have enough to do whatever - just take an 8 from an old deck (or new) of cards and put in your wallet - lol Thanks for your positive presence here !! <3 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK

avatar_20839.gifavatar_20839.gifavatar_20839.gifavatar_20839.gif

Now you know what?? I cam handle cautiously optimistic ! As well as Healthy Skepticism and Healthy Concern - Let's stay on the positive side of Life <3 <3 Thank you for your positive presence in the threads - I am getting to see you more often <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3

roc0073.jpg

Thank you Uneek!!! I appreciate everything you bring to our site, and you have earned another +. I try to give as many plus's as possible, or allowed! Doesn't mean a lot, except that it is really the only way that we can show, how much we appreciate yours, and everyone else's participation!!!

Again, thank you!!!

:)/> :)/> :)/>

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post Uneek! January is coming to an end...lets see just what they have planned!!! God Bless...Go RI !!!

I took attention to "Go RI". Does this mean that maybe your were hinted to the IQD coming back at $3.22 or close too??? I'm giggidy.., I mean giddy laugh.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I took attention to "Go RI". Does this mean that maybe your were hinted to the IQD coming back at $3.22 or close too??? I'm giggidy.., I mean giddy laugh.gif

Sorry brother!!! Must have had double vision, and accidently hit the neg button!!! :lol:/>/>

SOMEONE HELP OUR BROTHER RON, AND GET THAT DANG NEG OUTTA THERE!!! :lol:/>/>

Calling out the emergency squad to help!! :lol:/>/>

Thank you for all your posts, and keep up the great work!!

Go RV, or as Uneek said.....Go RI!!!

:)/>/> :)/>/> :)/>/>

• Upvote 2

Sorry brother!!! Must have had double vision, and accidently hit the neg button!!! laugh.gif/>/>

SOMEONE HELP OUR BROTHER RON, AND GET THAT DANG NEG OUTTA THERE!!! laugh.gif/>/>

Calling out the emergency squad to help!! laugh.gif/>/>

Thank you for all your posts, and keep up the great work!!

Go RV, or as Uneek said.....Go RI!!!

smile.gif/>/> smile.gif/>/> smile.gif/>/>

Thanks NWGUY! wink.gif

I was wonderin why the neg ohmy.gif. No harm.., I know about having fat fingers laugh.gif

I do noticed that I have been getting negged by someone who loves drive byes and whoever likes my post. I know its NOT you NWGUY but just wanted to let that person know I'm on to them tongue.gif

all over it...he is back to zero

Thanks Globe wink.gif .

• Upvote 2

Thanks NWGUY! wink.gif

I was wonderin why the neg ohmy.gif. No harm.., I know about having fat fingers laugh.gif

I do noticed that I have been getting negged by someone who loves drive byes and whoever likes my post. I know its NOT you NWGUY but just wanted to let that person know I'm on to them tongue.gif

I understand about some of the negative nellies out there. Oh well, there is enough of us out there that like you, and it doesn't take much for us to hit the little green button, and help.

Again, Keep up the great work Ron, and we will all be "in the money" "soon" :lol:

Go RV or RI!!!

:D:D:D

Thanks Globe wink.gif .

• Upvote 1