Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

what do the lopsters think of this ?

dontlop

You're correct, this site can block a particular IP address if admin chooses to.

However, people can get VPN's (virtual private networks) which will assign a computer a new IP address from a location of the client / customer's choioce. So for instance, I could get a VPN and have an IP address that shows I'm in Russia, Bahamas, Texas, Italy, or wherever I choose. This allows an individual to surf the net without people being able to trace their exact location.

Also, often times a US citizen who has offshore corporations, banking, and brokerage firms CANNOT login to brokerage firms that do not accept US clients. But if they have an IP address outside the US then they will have no problems assuming they also have an IBC outside the USA along with accounts setup in the IBC's name all in jurisdictions outside the USA. Just another way to be anonymous while surfing the net.

Thanks. I didn't really know that as I'm almost totally un-expert on techie stuff.

Hey there, 20Mil. I see humor in your post. ;)/>

Glad to see you and hope you're doing well.

BTW, the difference between stocking and stalking went unnoticed. Gotta love this crowd.

Well... I ( very humbly) noticed it.

Hey there, 20Mil. I see humor in your post. ;)/>/>

Glad to see you and hope you're doing well.

BTW, the difference between stocking and stalking went unnoticed. Gotta love this crowd.

Hey there Jackster! I noticed the stocking / stalking post... Can't believe "he" didn't! LOL :lol:

I guess Adam and his crew took off my IP address block as I can now access this site! :D/>

Edited by 20Mil

• 2 weeks later...

so, really, would it actually surprise anyone if they redenominated and investors got 2 to 3 times their investment?

and, i love when people yell at "lopsters". anyone who has dinar would want to make as much as possible, obviously. like, if it really RVs at $3 or so, someone laughing at me for being wrong is wasting time cause i will be busy with a lot of money; and will be glad you were right.

Edited by gatoraces

so, really, would it actually surprise anyone if they redenominated and investors got 2 to 3 times their investment?

and, i love when people yell at "lopsters". anyone who has dinar would want to make as much as possible, obviously. like, if it really RVs at $3 or so, someone laughing at me for being wrong is wasting time cause i will be busy with a lot of money; and will be glad you were right.

in a Rebasing aka RD nobody wins

• Upvote 1

there is another lie alot of the dinar gurus tell you. that iraq will RV then RD it has never happened like that ever in the history of mankind and it wont.

Question-when was the last time "in the history of mankind" that the US National debt was 16+ Trillion dollars and counting? Or when was the last time "in the history of mankind" that the US Total debt reached 58+ Trillion dollars and counting? History is created daily. While I'm not saying you are incorrect with your prediction of the future,I am saying you can't always rely on the past to determine it-peace.

Edited by caz1104

i have invested thousands of dollars into iraq currency but when they talk about Rebasing there currency that scares the crap out of me and it should for most of everyone else.as of right now i have greatly diminished my holdings of dinar based upon what i read about them doing with there currency. and for the people saying iraq would never would never give you hints of Rebasing think again i got proof that they do. but i do have a dinar :)

• Upvote 1