Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

what do the lopsters think of this ?

dontlop

Depends on how that additional cash entered the market. Lets say a wealthy individual walked into Iraq and gave each citizen $1,000... Just out of his pocket... You trying to tell me that wouldn't drive up prices?

Now lets say the street value continued to fall for the dinar and more USD enters the market... And than the dinar goes back to a stabilized street credit value. For reference, lets say the street value dropped to 1500 and stabilized at around 1200. Would that not HURT the market?

Sure. An increase in dollars will drive up prices, whether its in actual dollars or in the exchange rate for dinars going up.

i saw you earlier dinark and thought you would like to comment

I Think That Dinarck's Posting Ability Has Been Taken Away.

I've Seen Him Reading On The Site Also.

Sonny1 Started A Thread Last Weekend In This Section Questioning Why Dinarck's Posting Abilities Where Withdrawn.

But The Thread Got Moved And Shut Down.

- CNN

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

Sonny1 Started A Thread Last Weekend In This Section Questioning Why Dinarck's Posting Abilities Where Withdrawn.

- CNN

B)/> B)/> B)/>

I recall that thread...

Didn't know it was moved or removed.

- CNN

B)/> B)/> B)/>

thanks thug .. these guys dont want to talk about the article anyway .. but ya thanks i didnt know . i saw him in this room reading but no response .. ok ..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dontlop, you spend your time complaining about lopsters and end up getting nasty within every conversation with every so called lopsters. now you want the lopsters to screen your guru rumors to see if they hold mustard. no thanks.

i would advise every so called lopster to not engage with you. for someone who hates and complains about lopsters....why are you aalways the first to come down here and ask questions?

Youve argued and spend your time enticing members in lop discussions......just to have them rounded up and tanked for responding with you. Quit starting fires...that you spend all your time putting out. believe what you will.

Agreed.....lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dontlop, you spend your time complaining about lopstersreally .. so you decided to be like me and spend your time ccomplaining about me and end up getting nasty within every conversation with every so called lopsters. so now your going to head me off at the pass and start the nastyness . now you want the lopsters to screen your guru rumors ya there my guru rumors .. to see if they hold mustard. why would i want them to hold mustard no thanks. your welcome

i would advise every so called lopster to not engage with you. for someone who hates and complains about lopsters....[[/b] ewww using the hate word .. thats out of the liberal play book .. you must be a obutma lover b]why are you aalways the first to come down here and ask questions?[/b] the first .. and always too .. hmm .. i didnt notice that but you did . your smart

Youve argued and spend your time enticing members in lop discussions......just to have them rounded up and tanked for responding with you. ITS THEIR DUTY TO EXTINGUISH THE FIRE ..HEY ARE HERE AS HUMANITARIANS .. YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT .. THEY ARE HONORED TO PRESENT THEIR FACTS THAT THEY DONT HAVE .. ALL IN THE NAME OF THEY ARE PISSED OFF Quit starting fires.. NOT STARTING ANYTHING .. WHEN I COME TO THIS ROOM I WAS TREATED RUDLY WAY BEFORE ANY ROCKS WERE THROWN BACK .. NOW THEY DONT LIKE TO BE TREATED THE WAY THEY TREAT OTHERS .. AND YOU SANDSTORM ARE HERE TO DEFEND AND PROTECT THEM .. CONGRADULATIONS . .. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OFFERING ME ADVISE .. ...that you spend all your time putting out. believe what you will.

its just to rub it in .. like they do . i would advise you not to waste your time giving me advice .. do you think im here to follow you and your way of thinking ..

SO I AM ALWAYS .....THE FIRST .... TO COME DOWN HERE (I GUESS ITS DOWN SOUTH SOMEWHERE) .. IM THE FIRST TO COME DOWN HERE AND ASK QUESTIONS ,, LOL

ALWAYS TOO .. ADVISE YOUR LOPSTERS ..LOL :moon-from-car:

AND GUESS WHAT ..KEEP HE BELIEVES YOU .. HES IN..JUST DO AS YOU PLEASE MAKE THINGS UP ..PRESENT THEM AS TRUTH ..

DO YOU KNOW WHAT "FIRST" MEANS .. HOW ABOUT "ALWAYS "... DO YOU KNOW WHAT "ALWAYS THE FIRST ONE "MEANS ... .. YOU MUST BE RELATED TO KEEP

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

thats where im at to boomer .. thanks for your honest opinion .. and not some attack on me

If you think that attacking others is not a good thing to do (something to be thankful for not having been done to you) why do you do it so often to others? Edited by makecents
  • Upvote 1

If you think that attacking others is not a good thing to do (something to be thankful for not having been done to you) why do you do it so often to others?

;

Edited by dontlop

Thought better of it I see, good idea! Why not just "play nice" as our bumperific mod would say?

your stocking me on this web site every day .. all the times are recorded and you cannot say you dont follow me around to harrass me .. you need to change your ways .. explain why your here right now . at this time .. you havent posted here for days and days ,, so i post something and within minutes here you are .. stocking every post i make .. you need medical attention .. get a life ..the archives show you have been following me around for weeks harrassing me .

your stocking me on this web site every day .. all the times are recorded and you cannot say you dont follow me around to harrass me .. you need to change your ways .. explain why your here right now . at this time .. you havent posted here for days and days ,,

Simply false. I have at least one post every day since I have joined about 2 weeks ago. Its a forum, you have conversations, that's what forums are for. If you don't want folks to respond to what you post perhaps a different venue would work better for you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Simply false. I have at least one post every day since I have joined about 2 weeks ago. Its a forum, you have conversations, that's what forums are for. If you don't want folks to respond to what you post perhaps a different venue would work better for you.

see you are following me .. your a stocker ,, and its logged and documented .. how do you get out of this . your obsessed with me and my posts .. its as simple as that

ya your new here right .. yep right when joe friday got banned you show up and know your way around instantly .

Edited by dontlop

your stocking me on this web site every day .. all the times are recorded and you cannot say you dont follow me around to harrass me .. you need to change your ways .. explain why your here right now . at this time .. you havent posted here for days and days ,, so i post something and within minutes here you are .. stocking every post i make .. you need medical attention .. get a life ..the archives show you have been following me around for weeks harrassing me .

Do you feel that makecents is stocking you? He's "stocking" every post you make? That makes for a unique visual.

So like, makecents is stocking you by stocking you and your posts onto some shelves in a warehouse. Hopefully, he keeps an inventory of how many posts he stocked of yours and where you were stocked.

Or perhaps, he is "stalking" you. I can see how these two words can be confused with each other. Dropping the "L" with poor enunciation. Even mispronouncing the "a" to sound like an "o".

Warehouse workers that work the evening hours.....are they "nightstockers" or nightstalkers"?

Have a good day or evening! :)

• Upvote 1

see you are following me .. your a stocker ,, and its logged and documented .. how do you get out of this . your obsessed with me and my posts .. its as simple as that

ya your new here right .. yep right when joe friday got banned you show up and know your way around instantly .

He has had multiple screen names here at DV once he gets banned again he will make up a new one its NOT hard to figure out which ones have been banned and make their return under a new identity also it makes it even easier if you have an IP tracker biggrin.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He has had multiple screen names here at DV once he gets banned again he will make up a new one its NOT hard to figure out which ones have been banned and make their return under a new identity also it makes it even easier if you have an IP tracker biggrin.gif

Are you sure? I bet this site has the technical means to check that and wouldn't allow a banned member to come back with a new ID.

The system would recognize that.

I think so but I might be wrong.

Are you sure? I bet this site has the technical means to check that and wouldn't allow a banned member to come back with a new ID.

again they cant monitor every member 24/7 but once they post frequently the mods or whomever catches them. Its basically all a matter of actually checking and investigating that particular member. I believe its pretty obvious when one joins and is all of a sudden very active that hasnt posted on the forum before dont you?laugh.gif Also Ip trackers can only do so much, some can use multiple Ip's or they can mask it and make one up if they know how to do so.

Edited by easyrider

[quote name='makecents' date='29 January 2013 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1359

Foreign demand for dinars will only go up (from zero at present) if there is something people can buy that is sold in dinars. Going through the roof is just not going to happen even if a major new Iraqi export industry takes hold.

This could be the dealbreaker. US invaded partly because Saddam's oil would be sold not in dollars, but other currency.

So I don't see them selling oil in dinar anytime soon. That is their export - oil. Therefore, it would seem they will continue using dollars and there will be low demand for dinar -

The exception is the perception however - the dinar is perceived as valuable, given their gold and oil, so I think this will not hold true. :P

Do you feel that makecents is stocking you? He's "stocking" every post you make? That makes for a unique visual.

So like, makecents is stocking you by stocking you and your posts onto some shelves in a warehouse. Hopefully, he keeps an inventory of how many posts he stocked of yours and where you were stocked.

Or perhaps, he is "stalking" you. I can see how these two words can be confused with each other. Dropping the "L" with poor enunciation. Even mispronouncing the "a" to sound like an "o".

Warehouse workers that work the evening hours.....are they "nightstockers" or nightstalkers"?

Have a good day or evening! :)/>

i handled it the way i felt appropriate ..by bringing public attention to a situation .. things change . you would of had to be me to know what was going on at the time .. it was no biggy ..but if someone has a vengence for you . you will know ... i once had a guy come out of a bar in houston . walk up to me , and stick a cold barrel of a pistol on the side of my head just above my ear .

i stood their quietly for a few seconds then the door opened on the bar and a guy and his wife walked out , i let loose , screaming .. HES GOT A GUN ON MY HEAD ... HES GOT A GUN ON MY HEAD .... i didnt even get the second shout done before he was running away stuffing the gun down the front of his pants ,, ..

true story ..

its amazing what happens when you just apply a witness or two .

You're correct, this site can block a particular IP address if admin chooses to.

However, people can get VPN's (virtual private networks) which will assign a computer a new IP address from a location of the client / customer's choioce. So for instance, I could get a VPN and have an IP address that shows I'm in Russia, Bahamas, Texas, Italy, or wherever I choose. This allows an individual to surf the net without people being able to trace their exact location.

Also, often times a US citizen who has offshore corporations, banking, and brokerage firms CANNOT login to brokerage firms that do not accept US clients. But if they have an IP address outside the US then they will have no problems assuming they also have an IBC outside the USA along with accounts setup in the IBC's name all in jurisdictions outside the USA. Just another way to be anonymous while surfing the net.

Edited by 20Mil

The problem with blocking IP's is that you can end up blocking thousands of people inadvertently. My visible IP resolves to a city 90 miles from where I live and is shared with a couple of hundred thousand DSL users. The actual IP is not visible, per the DSL provider. Interesting times.

Interesting. I didn't know that...

Part of their security system. Several years ago AOL, instead of contacting the DSL provider, blocked the IP of a very abusive user in a city near mine. Took out everyone within 100 miles that used AOL services (I do). Real mess! Blocking IPs is a blunt instrument these days.

Edited by RVPleaseToday