Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Why people think Sandy hook is a hoax***

easyrider

I know I would be heartbroken if a couple of armed federal agents entered the school where my grandchildren attend and killed them to justify a government gun grab.

I think I would be willing to look at all the evidence instead of just blaming it on whatever the government told me to.

Well said.

However, I think it is about much more than a gun grab.

Edited by flatdawg
  • Upvote 2

I know I would be heartbroken if a couple of armed federal agents entered the school where my grandchildren attend and killed them to justify a government gun grab.

I think I would be willing to look at all the evidence instead of just blaming it on whatever the government told me to.

Bingo jonjon, my thoughts exactly. We've been lie to by our government and the media. Best to do your own research.

• Upvote 3

No. It was a sick bastard with access to semi automatic weapons thanks to his mother, who went on a murderous rampage.

End of story.

So you would (now) blame his mother (whom was also was Murdered) maybe he didn't have access until he murdered her. You are beating a dead bush again this was all brought up last week with you and you were blaming the guns then. Where is all your PROOF to the actual events to prove anything?

OCdude your emotions are definetely in controll of you. I am not saying that I beleive Alex Jones. I am not saying I beleive in the media either. Your opinion is very obviously with the media. I simply do not accept your opinion to be the facts when there very well may be a agenda here that has no feeling for killing innocent children and who knows what more they could do in the near future to get there way. It is a possibility is all I am saying. WE are all welcome to look at the information and make up our own minds.

I KNOW someone whose niece was killed by that b*****d. Saying that she wasn't murdered and that her parents are actors is spitting on her grave....and I am RIGHT to have my emotions on this.

Play politics with something else....not with murdered babies.

So you would (now) blame his mother (whom was also was Murdered) maybe he didn't have access until he murdered her. You are beating a dead bush again this was all brought up last week with you and you were blaming the guns then. Where is all your PROOF to the actual events to prove anything?

Hell yes, I blame his mother. He had obvious mental health issues. Having those kinds of guns in the house and TEACHING HIM TO USE THEM when you know he is sick is wrong.

And PROOF?? WHere is YOUR proof?? I have all those MURDERED BABIES as proof....the ones you are claiming to be actors.

Edited by Bumper64
language
  • Upvote 1

I KNOW someone whose niece was killed by that b*****d. Saying that she wasn't murdered and that her parents are actors is spitting on her grave....and I am RIGHT to have my emotions on this.

Play politics with something else....not with murdered babies.

Hell yes, I blame his mother. He had obvious mental health issues. Having those kinds of guns in the house and TEACHING HIM TO USE THEM when you know he is sick is wrong.

And PROOF?? WHere is YOUR proof?? I have all those MURDERED BABIES as proof....the ones you are claiming to be actors.

If someone else could have been complicit in the murder of your friend's niece, would you want to know ?

• Upvote 1

If someone else could have been complicit in the murder of your friend's niece, would you want to know ?

Yes, if there was PROOF....there ISN'T. And half these people are trying to claim that her parents are just ACTORS. They AREN'T.

This whole conspiracy crap is ridiculous. The sick teenager murdered the babies......stop trying to insert politics into it.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2

Are you guys SO worried Obama is going to take your guns that you think they would stage the killing of ten year old kids to get them? Are you out of your minds? There have been 32 school shootings since Columbine, which was bad enough by itself to pass new gun restriction laws.

WHAT makes you think this is different? It's just another in a long line of them. There will more soon.

You're right - it's not the guns that kill, it's the mentality behind them. (But guns do make it easier, quicker)

So I ask you - what kind of mentality thinks the government would kill small children to get their way? The kind of mentality that solves all problems with violence, and thinks others do the same (like our government).

Don't get me wrong - I believe elements of our government set up 911 in some way and they lied to cover it up so they could go to war in the ME and take it over. I don't trust them.

But do you really think government agents will go door to door shooting everyone who has assault rifles because they won't turn them in? Come on, people. Not going to happen.

They've hijacked your brains through FOX news - that way they don't NEED to take your guns. You just follow the gov't along like little puppy dogs- going to work, paying taxes, hating brown people, gays, "elites" college professors, etc, voting Republican (big business) and doing what Rush says.

Remember, it's the MENTALITY that needs to be controlled, not the guns...isn't that what you righties always say? ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Are you guys SO worried Obama is going to take your guns that you think they would stage the killing of ten year old kids to get them? Are you out of your minds? There have been 32 school shootings since Columbine, which was bad enough by itself to pass new gun restriction laws.

WHAT makes you think this is different? It's just another in a long line of them. There will more soon.

You're right - it's not the guns that kill, it's the mentality behind them. (But guns do make it easier, quicker)

So I ask you - what kind of mentality thinks the government would kill small children to get their way? The kind of mentality that solves all problems with violence, and thinks others do the same (like our government).

Don't get me wrong - I believe elements of our government set up 911 in some way and they lied to cover it up so they could go to war in the ME and take it over. I don't trust them.

But do you really think government agents will go door to door shooting everyone who has assault rifles because they won't turn them in? Come on, people. Not going to happen.

They've hijacked your brains through FOX news - that way they don't NEED to take your guns. You just follow the gov't along like little puppy dogs- going to work, paying taxes, hating brown people, gays, "elites" college professors, etc, voting Republican (big business) and doing what Rush says.

Remember, it's the MENTALITY that needs to be controlled, not the guns...isn't that what you righties always say? ;)/>

VERY WELL SAID.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Not going to fight with you OC you are way to emotional (irrational) not worth my time we gave you to much time last week I'm out .dizzy-smiley-emoticon.gif

Peace be with you and your family!

Sorry you spent so much time trying to justify your argument last week and not succeeding.

As for emotional....if you knew a sweet little baby girl who was murdered by a sick b*****d, and then people came along who claimed that that sweet baby didn't exist and that her parents were faking their grief.......

I would very much doubt that YOU would not become "emotional" about it.

Thanks.

Doubt anyone will listen. It's like arguing with alcoholics.

Emotions rage over reason ----the beat goes on.

I know but it is so freaking ridiculous to believe it... it sounds like something from the Onion...

Edited by Bumper64
Enough with the bad language!! We get your point!!!!
  • Upvote 2

Sorry you spent so much time trying to justify your argument last week and not succeeding.

As for emotional....if you knew a sweet little baby girl who was murdered by a sick b*****d, and then people came along who claimed that that sweet baby didn't exist and that her parents were faking their grief.......

I would very much doubt that YOU would not become "emotional" about it.

I know but it is so freaking ridiculous to believe it... it sounds like something from the Onion...

oc you and hamm both would benefit from seeking professional help. You admittedly are unable to cope with the loss and hamm hasn't been able to distinguish the true from the false for a long time.

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

oc you and hamm both would benefit from seeking professional help. You admittedly are unable to cope with the loss and hamm hasn't been able to distinguish the true from the false for a long time.

No the conspiracy nuts that think this event was staged REALLY need professional help.

• Upvote 2

Thanks.

Doubt anyone will listen. It's like arguing with alcoholics.

Experience from your Alcoholics Anonymous class, no doubt.

Emotions rage over reason ----the beat goes on.

Exactly! But ocdude does have a good reason to be emotional.

Anything to say DinarMillionaire? Didn't really. But since you asked.

Edited by DinarMillionaire

I know someone whose niece died because of that sick bastard. You people are spitting on that baby's grave with this nonsense.

You, by not trying to get to the bottom of this horrible incident, are the one doing the spitting.

The ones that are digging for the truth will be the ones that help stop an event like this from happening again.

There was more than one "sick bastard" involve in this massacre. Are you willing to let the accomplishes get away with murder?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No "Assault Rifle" was used. Handguns only. It was and has been mis-reported by the media.

Wrong again.

Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal also addressed the rumors Thursday, saying that there is no doubt an assault weapon was the one used by Lanza, and he commented:

“There’s no question that the AR-15 was used, the Bushmaster shot those children with multiple rounds and was instrumental in the massacre. Those children and educators might well be alive today if not for the assault weapon and high-capacity magazines.”

Blumenthal clarifies:

“The shotgun was in the trunk of the car … The Bushmaster and two pistols were brought into the schoolhouse.”

Despite the ongoing corrections, the belief Lanza did not use the Bushmaster in his attack continues to permeate pro-gun corners of the web.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/497086/no-assault-rife-used-in-sandy-hook-shooting/#oKlrWhIXKk3v5s0Z.99

You, by not trying to get to the bottom of this horrible incident, are the one doing the spitting.

The ones that are digging for the truth will be the ones that help stop an event like this from happening again.

There was more than one "sick bastard" involve in this massacre. Are you willing to let the accomplishes get away with murder?

The only other person involved was his mother who provided hi with the guns....and she's dead.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1