Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka signed request

I sent the ISX department at Warka an email with my order for some stocks, I had never done this before but it went something like this:

To whom this may concern,

I would like to purchase the follwing stocks:

200,000 shares of xxxxxxxxxxxx (xxxx).

200,000 shares of xxxxxxxxx (xxxx)

My ISX number is xxxxxxxxx.

I authorize the funds to be taken out of my IQD savings account which is

xxx /xxxxxx / x / xxxx / x

Thank you

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

This was my response:

Dear Sir,

To buy stocks , please send us a signed request..

For any further questions please contact us directly isx@warka-bank-iq.com

Best regards,

ISX Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

How does one go about this signed request? Is it as simple as adding a signature to the bottom of the page or

do they have a special form I need to fill out? I'm trying to get all the kinks worked out before Monday.

I sent the ISX department at Warka an email with my order for some stocks, I had never done this before but it went something like this:

This was my response:

How does one go about this signed request? Is it as simple as adding a signature to the bottom of the page or

do they have a special form I need to fill out? I'm trying to get all the kinks worked out before Monday.

It's really Easy just put what you wrote in the email in writing and then sign it scan it and email it to them .

• Upvote 1

I could be wrong my friends but I don't think Warka promoted, for the non-Iraqi investor at least, the ability to participate in the Asiacell IPO. These buy orders (for "x number of shares @ $22 iqd/share) had to be submitted to the ISX by January 31st by the brokerage houses. Apparently Warka is only allowing (again I am speaking for the non-Iraqi investor...that's us y'all) investors to enter buy orders after the stock is officially listed on February 3rd.

My reasoning behind this assumption is the news that came out recently from Rabee Securities (facilitator of Asiacell IPO) that the 25% market share amount has been reached before January 31st deadline. They got that number from all of the brokerage houses who submitted all of their buy orders from each houses perspective clients. Additionally, my broker requested that orders be submitted before January 31st as well. I could be wrong but it seems that Warka non-Iraqi clients were having a difficult time getting Warka to receive their buy orders for the IPO.

In the end though I wouldn't worry if you did not get in on the January 31st deadline because there is so much profit to be gained on the ISX overall. And should the IPO price fall out of the bottom at the opening bell on February 3rd, then you get to buy it on the cheap for even greater profit. The ones of us who jumped the gate early are really taking the biggest insane risks. We are ISX crazed cowboys throwing caution to the wind TwoCents.gif

• Upvote 1