Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What did you call me?

Francie26

So Im a RACIST TERRORIST TEA-BAGGING TROUBLEMAKER BIRTHER TRAITOR CONSPIRACY THEORIST ANTI-AMERICAN RELIGIOUS FANATIC WAR MONGER HOMOPHOBE GREEDY CAPITALIST SEPARATIST AND A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY

HMMMM

WELL I HAVE BEEN CALLED WORSE THINGS. smile.gif

NICE POST FRANCIE

• Upvote 3

So Im a RACIST TERRORIST TEA-BAGGING TROUBLEMAKER BIRTHER TRAITOR CONSPIRACY THEORIST ANTI-AMERICAN RELIGIOUS FANATIC WAR MONGER HOMOPHOBE GREEDY CAPITALIST SEPARATIST AND A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY

HMMMM

WELL I HAVE BEEN CALLED WORSE THINGS.

***///***///***///

Us, too...! :D

Yup, we, too, resemble those remarks....! ;)

Yessirreee....... :lol:

• Upvote 2

Damm Francie i did no you knew me that well lol :P/>/>

Biker, of course, I know you that well!! How could I not? I know you that well because you are just like me, an American, a died-in-the-wool, bonafide, down-to-the-bone, real time, loyal, fightin' mad American. I know one when I see one, and I'm lookin' at you, Bro!! <smile>

I'm getting a lot of praise and nice comments for this, and i love it, but let's not forget that a woman named "Carla Shepherd" wrote it originally. So here's to Carla!!!

Yeah, Carla!! You go, girl!! We're on board with you, and this train is heading to Washington, D.C. to clean house in Congress, then in the Senate, and soon in the White House. We are all tired of these low class scumbag so-called representatives who want to deprive regular Americans of everything that makes America great. It's for sure that these stuck-on-themselves, holier-than-thou smart-a$$es can't think better or plan a country better than did our Founding Fathers, who gave us individual citizens important individual rights, including the right to own our guns. None of these people in Washington today, and I repeat NONE of them, has what it takes to study great writers and thinkers throughout time and devise a country based on the rights of individual human dignity and freedom, and then see it thriving with several million free citizens over 200 years later. These fools in Washington, D.C. today can't plan a birthday party, let alone an entire country. What's even worse, these yokels would knock the legs out from under this great land if we let them do it. But that's up to us. Those so-called leaders in our major cities, such as New York, Chicago, and even Wasington, D.C., can't do anything without our permission. I didn't give my permission for their recent nonsense. Did you? Did we tell them that they can have our guns? Did we tell them that they are more important than we are, and that's why they can write laws for us, but exempt themselves? What else are they doing that we didn't give our permission for them to do? Did we give our permission for them to allow illegal immigrants to overrun our schools and our poverty programs and our voting booths? Would any of us get by with borrowing money from our families and spending it wildly, as a way to bring family spending under control? Does that make sense to you? I'm sure each of us has a special compliant about our legislaters to add to this list. But it's up to us to stop them. If we don't like what they're doing, we have to take our country back.

Meantime, thank you again, Carla!! :)/>/>

• Upvote 2