Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Turki Banking Conference Speech Translated

ReVbo

You seem like keep... your another know it all as well..here to have his back or as he states Butt Hurt some folks...I just Love folks that Judge people when they don't even really know them to Judge them..(that goes for anybody) You know this Site use to really Rock, ( We use to see Hundreds in the Morning just about everyday last year) right now 9 members, 38 guests, 0 anonymous users...why is that..I get folks all the time PM, what happen to DV, they always run off folks that help, and keep the folks that contribute NOTHING (I'm not stating you can't have a opinion) just as your comment that create stagnation that keep bringing this site down, prove what you state Zero Credibility with the constant degrading of folks that try to figure out and help the cause..Soon DV will have almost Zero in attendance..as it is now..Oh they state you got have Thick Skin to hang out at DV..Well my skin is Thick and I can handle it..But right now it don't matter how Thick it is..I'm just tired of it.. the effort put out by a Bunch of Great Folks..for folks like you and keep to degrade almost ever positive article..well I'm Out of Here.. time for a Break..(go hang out somewhere else) And Keep I figure your lazy smart a$$ mouth wouldn't put a effort into the Video..Thanks for the Reality and as some members state's you Bring so much to the Table..Well I say BS to them..You taken away from this site more then you have Brought...JMO

Yeah, it is annoying when someone continues to parrot the same thing over and over again, regardless if they are right or wrong. At some point, you just have to say your peace and let people believe what they want. Unfortunately, many "lopsters" are just trolling.

Yeah, it is annoying when someone continues to parrot the same thing over and over again, regardless if they are right or wrong. At some point, you just have to say your peace and let people believe what they want. Unfortunately, many "lopsters" are just trolling.

Hope your not referring to me as a lopster. I own a good share of Dinar, I'm also a VIP member so I do my part to support this site. After doing my own reading I realized these "gurus" are just spinning badly translated articles to mean RV. BTW... I'm confident we will make money on this, but I don't pretend to know how much or when.

• Upvote 2

Hope your not referring to me as a lopster. I own a good share of Dinar, I'm also a VIP member so I do my part to support this site. After doing my own reading I realized these "gurus" are just spinning badly translated articles to mean RV. BTW... I'm confident we will make money on this, but I don't pretend to know how much or when.

I'm referring to anyone who says the same things over and over again, day after day, article after article. Not singling anyone out, just anyone who fits that mold. It's understandable to state your opinion, or even point out the falsity of an opinion/article, but to do so again and again when people do not want to hear your opinion because they know it so well is trolling imo. Again, this is regardless if the opinion or wrong or right.

Edited by rightsonword

You could have come to this site a year ago and seen the EXACT same arguments going on then as you do now.

At least back then you weren't degraded and talked like you were sub-human to have a thought that differs from some of the people with over a 1000 posts.

Here, have some fun. Take 30 minutes and find the people with over 1000 comments and look through them. You'll see a pattern of exactly the same old stuff, but sometimes just slightly reworded.

Of course then you'll also have to read on through the comment where they call names like an 8 year old at recess.

We know almost NOTHING MORE today about what Iraq is going to do than we did two years ago. Yet we have members that have written volumes about them.

I check in weekly to see if I'm rich or not, but other than that this has turned into a 20 (or so) member personal pissing match.

See ya in another week or so. Try to keep from having an aneurism.

buds

chuck

• Upvote 3

You seem like keep... your another know it all as well..here to have his back or as he states Butt Hurt some folks...I just Love folks that Judge people when they don't even really know them to Judge them..(that goes for anybody) You know this Site use to really Rock, ( We use to see Hundreds in the Morning just about everyday last year) right now 9 members, 38 guests, 0 anonymous users...why is that..I get folks all the time PM, what happen to DV, they always run off folks that help, and keep the folks that contribute NOTHING (I'm not stating you can't have a opinion) just as your comment that create stagnation that keep bringing this site down, prove what you state Zero Credibility with the constant degrading of folks that try to figure out and help the cause..Soon DV will have almost Zero in attendance..as it is now..Oh they state you got have Thick Skin to hang out at DV..Well my skin is Thick and I can handle it..But right now it don't matter how Thick it is..I'm just tired of it.. the effort put out by a Bunch of Great Folks..for folks like you and keep to degrade almost ever positive article..well I'm Out of Here.. time for a Break..(go hang out somewhere else) And Keep I figure your lazy smart a$$ mouth wouldn't put a effort into the Video..Thanks for the Reality and as some members state's you Bring so much to the Table..Well I say BS to them..You taken away from this site more then you have Brought...JMO

Yota is that You? (not your usual writing style, just sayin.)

That's funny - most people who have a VIP membership - have a nice litlle VIP under their screen name - where's yours?

I notice you have a solid reputation as well - a whopping plus 6 !!!

That's funny - most people who have a VIP membership - have a nice litlle VIP under their screen name - where's yours?

I notice you have a solid reputation as well - a whopping plus 6 !!!

You'll have to ask the mods or Adam why, but I am a VIP member. Could care less what my rep is, but since you brought it up, a rep of 6 with 26 posts aint bad.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

"grounded source"? Stryker always came across as a guru wanna be and a bully to anyone that challenged his opinions. He can take any article coming out of Iraq and spin it into a pro-RV article. He may be a nice guy on a personal level but has zero credibility when it comes to the dinar in my book.

Hay there fella,

I personally would not speak to someone here any differently than I would if they were standing in front of me.

But some of the comments made are done behind the computer screen.

It amazes me how big it makes some feel.

Over the time I have spent here @ DV I have been insulted, dogged and slammed by other members.

A couple got tossed for there rude and nasty comments and others continue to post.

When people make comments that are rude and inflammatory it only serves to bring down the site as a whole.

As to why certain members are permitted to relentlessly dog or run down this investment is beyond me.

Adam Montana has made it clear that his position is that we may see a good return on our investment and for the most part I believe that IS why the majority are here.

But some of the posters seem to make a joke of those that believe and have hope. As if we are a bunch of fools only chasseing a pipe dream!

It goes against the very grain of what this site is all about ( imho ).

If you are in my house and disrespect me or my beliefs I would show you the door.

Time for me to go now!

Quad :salute:

• Upvote 2

You'll have to ask the mods or Adam why, but I am a VIP member. Could care less what my rep is, but since you brought it up, a rep of 6 with 26 posts aint bad.

I can confirm you are a VIP member.

I didn't review this whole thread, but that post right there got you -5... seems you upset a few people or you have some trolls chasing you around trying to mess with your reputation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1