Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chicago Shootings. 7 People Killed in 1 Day

krome2ez

Yep just like detroit. inner city shootings occur on a daily basis. EVEN THOUGH CHICAGO HAS THE MOST STRICT GUN LAWS IN THE NATION.

But that don't matter

These crimes are being committed with illeagal fire arms.

But that don't matter

Honest LAW BIDDING CITIZENS Have no way to protect themselves from the violence.

But that don't matter

90% of these crimes and killings are done with hand guns NOT AR15`s

But that dont matter

80% of the country does not live in a big inner city . we do not see crime like this

But that dont matter

All that matters is the people like tony that thinks its fair to make rules for the rest of us based on a small percentage of the populace. Who`s getting shot up because of gun laws that dont work. So lets just create more that dont work. hahahahaha Yeah thats the ticket.

Very interesting dog!

A honest law obiding citizen is not a police officer but hey make them judge jury and executioner anyway huh dog.

Its only obvious the police in chicago are not doing their jobs and it is their job to get the bad guys not yers.

next time a war starts dog why dont you just walk right over the chicago police department and do their job for them.You and sxsess

need to apply to be police officers of chicago and see how easy it is to do their jobs.Calling people gutless liberals

just because they are trying to be honest citizens of this country that follows the laws of the land that would make

you guys crimminals by not following the laws set by elected officials.Break the laws but that doesnt matter?

A bullet is a bullet doesnt matter what type of weapon it came from if it killed them by means of a bullet.

If their were no guns then no guns could kill a person but that doesnt matter.And thats right yer AR15 is laying on that table

and hasnt killed anyone YET! You forgot that word.The only reason the gun laws are not working is because

you wont give up yer weapons so that makes you the problem law breakers.God told us to follow the laws of the land

but that doesnt apply to you gun toters you are the law?yeah thats the ticket.So much for that bashing post.Just because

we dont want any guns that makes us gutless?It would take more guts to walk down the streets unarmed and letting

the laws do their jobs.Everyone thinks he or she is a perfect shot everytime but yer not it only takes one mistake

to make you a murderer when yer bullet misses its mark and hits the innocent but that doesnt matter does it

I got my gun and thats all that matters screw everyone else?People dont like to lose and heres why come to my business

and call me a gutless liberal and after I stomp you in the ground youd pull yer gun and shoot me because you lost.

Thats todays mentallity I'm going to win no matter what and by any means.Calling folks names just makes me want

to go against you no matter what. call me some more names and I fight harder to get them gone.So I guess I would

be a gutless republican then have at it.sling some more names because my pen is faster than yer bullets.

This is only my opinion and all I did was repond to this post.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Very interesting dog!

A honest law obiding citizen is not a police officer but hey make them judge jury and executioner anyway huh dog.

Its only obvious the police in chicago are not doing their jobs and it is their job to get the bad guys not yers.

next time a war starts dog why dont you just walk right over the chicago police department and do their job for them.You and sxsess

need to apply to be police officers of chicago and see how easy it is to do their jobs.Calling people gutless liberals

just because they are trying to be honest citizens of this country that follows the laws of the land that would make

you guys crimminals by not following the laws set by elected officials.Break the laws but that doesnt matter?

A bullet is a bullet doesnt matter what type of weapon it came from if it killed them by means of a bullet.

If their were no guns then no guns could kill a person but that doesnt matter.And thats right yer AR15 is laying on that table

and hasnt killed anyone YET! You forgot that word.The only reason the gun laws are not working is because

you wont give up yer weapons so that makes you the problem law breakers.God told us to follow the laws of the land

but that doesnt apply to you gun toters you are the law?yeah thats the ticket.So much for that bashing post.Just because

we dont want any guns that makes us gutless?It would take more guts to walk down the streets unarmed and letting

the laws do their jobs.Everyone thinks he or she is a perfect shot everytime but yer not it only takes one mistake

to make you a murderer when yer bullet misses its mark and hits the innocent but that doesnt matter does it

I got my gun and thats all that matters screw everyone else?People dont like to lose and heres why come to my business

and call me a gutless liberal and after I stomp you in the ground youd pull yer gun and shoot me because you lost.

Thats todays mentallity I'm going to win no matter what and by any means.Calling folks names just makes me want

to go against you no matter what. call me some more names and I fight harder to get them gone.So I guess I would

be a gutless republican then have at it.sling some more names because my pen is faster than yer bullets.

#1 I pray to god PG that I never have to become judge jury and executioner but if someone is trying to kill me or my family then so be it

#2 I did not one time call anyone Gutless liberal Please re-read

#3 I do not break Laws PG

#4 I have been beaten to and in the ground PG and never have I ever had the thought to shoot anyone over it. You win a few you lose a few.

#5 In the future PG. Please do not attach my name to your post unless Its actually something that I said. Don't take 4 different post from 4 different people and bash me for all of them OK.

Have a great day PG

Now get back to that Far

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 2

#1 I pray to god PG that I never have to become judge jury and executioner but if someone is trying to kill me or my family then so be it

#2 I did not one time call anyone Gutless liberal Please re-read

#3 I do not break Laws PG

#4 I have been beaten to and in the ground PG and never have I ever had the thought to shoot anyone over it. You win a few you lose a few.

#5 In the future PG. Please do not attach my name to your post unless Its actually something that I said. Don't take 4 different post from 4 different people and bash me for all of them OK.

Have a great day PG

Now get back to that Far

That one depends on the situation the law read if you are in fear of Great bodily harm, Rape or death so yeah I will shoot you if I fear any of those. Sorry it is my right to win.

Train to win at all cost.

• Upvote 1

Not directing that at you Dog just trying to point out that every situation is different. And that broad statement by Farwould could be taken in so many ways.

As for filling in for the CPD they are so understaffed from all the government budget cuts it is just a home for crime. Leave Texas and visit it really is the armpit of America. Detroit used to be but now that is mostly vacant.

Not directing that at you Dog just trying to point out that every situation is different. And that broad statement by Farwould could be taken in so many ways.

Ya I Iowna I totally agree with you. That was my younger days and I could take a a$$ kicking (I was tough as nails back then) . Those days have been over for a long time. I have a steel plate holding my neck together and don't really know if I could take a punch anymore with out it breaking my neck. hahahaha With that being said nope I will shoot at the first sign of real violence then let the courts sort it out.

• Upvote 1

Now dog I never said you called anyone names I put his name that called folks names.

You yourself said you would go to jail before you gave them yer AR15 did you not?

Is that not breaking the law when our gov said to register yer AR15 and you would not?

Then you will say it depends on what law I am referancing to like yer second ammendment right

RIGHT?I answered yer post is all and the truth hurts I know.I like you dog no matter what.

You are laughing at the police in chicago saying how are yer gun laws working out fer you now?

And yep I have gotten my arse stomped a few times as well and I love the rush of those fights as well

and guess what no one died after these fights.Its the gutless ones who bring a gun to a fist fight

because they are scarred.Police officers dont make a hell of a lot of money so they tend to write tickets

and stay away from bad areas they dont want to die either.

I apologize to you Dog I didnt mean to put you on the spot.But I did answer yer questions or quotes

you wrote down in my post.I am not the type that requotes by pulling each and every quote taking up space on this forum.

And just so everyone knows for yer sake dog I am the bad guy that no one likes yep I'm bad I want folks to live

without guns.Dam my good nature.

I wished I was PG at least I might be liked on this forum or maybe not he got the boot for doing something wrong.

and you always pin that name on me so whats the differnace in my post verses yers?

And shabibilicious is right only the clicky ones can post without recoarse of their actions.Or they must

apologize for each statement that they make. sad when you cant have a discussion and see both sides to each story

without a ban or bash because we didnt see yer side of the story only.Fair is fair to me PG is a democrat from what

I read of his posts and even I would have clashed on some of his posts.According to the timeline of PG's banning it was

election time I see with him being a democrat I can see why he's gone for political beliefs and thats sad.Anyone can read

his posts so check them out and then ask yerself why was he ban?I am sure the mods have checked me out because

you cant hide yer ISP or computor signature so bark up another tree dog I am not PG but I would be proud to know him.

He must of gave you folks hell for just telling his side of life but It didnt match up to yers.

I am sorry for my opinions on this post please forgive me folks I am not right in the head Obvisously!

I am truly sorry dog truly sorry how about some love and peace instead?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now dog I never said you called anyone names I put his name that called folks names.

You yourself said you would go to jail before you gave them yer AR15 did you not?

Is that not breaking the law when our gov said to register yer AR15 and you would not?

Then you will say it depends on what law I am referancing to like yer second ammendment right

RIGHT?I answered yer post is all and the truth hurts I know.I like you dog no matter what.

You are laughing at the police in chicago saying how are yer gun laws working out fer you now?

And yep I have gotten my arse stomped a few times as well and I love the rush of those fights as well

and guess what no one died after these fights.Its the gutless ones who bring a gun to a fist fight

because they are scarred.Police officers dont make a hell of a lot of money so they tend to write tickets

and stay away from bad areas they dont want to die either.

I apologize to you Dog I didnt mean to put you on the spot.But I did answer yer questions or quotes

you wrote down in my post.I am not the type that requotes by pulling each and every quote taking up space on this forum.

And just so everyone knows for yer sake dog I am the bad guy that no one likes yep I'm bad I want folks to live

without guns.Dam my good nature.

I wished I was PG at least I might be liked on this forum or maybe not he got the boot for doing something wrong.

and you always pin that name on me so whats the differnace in my post verses yers?

And shabibilicious is right only the clicky ones can post without recoarse of their actions.Or they must

apologize for each statement that they make. sad when you cant have a discussion and see both sides to each story

without a ban or bash because we didnt see yer side of the story only.Fair is fair to me PG is a democrat from what

I read of his posts and even I would have clashed on some of his posts.According to the timeline of PG's banning it was

election time I see with him being a democrat I can see why he's gone for political beliefs and thats sad.Anyone can read

his posts so check them out and then ask yerself why was he ban?I am sure the mods have checked me out because

you cant hide yer ISP or computor signature so bark up another tree dog I am not PG but I would be proud to know him.

He must of gave you folks hell for just telling his side of life but It didnt match up to yers.

I am sorry for my opinions on this post please forgive me folks I am not right in the head Obvisously!

I am truly sorry dog truly sorry how about some love and peace instead?

hahahaha Peace and love coming your way Farwould.

Now get back to that Far smile.gif

Very interesting dog!

Are you lying to yourself or just quoting something from your liberal talking points book?

The second amendment is the law of the land. You gun grabbers are the people that aren’t following the law of the land.

I’ve been following the law of the land my whole life.

Anyone that attempts to force me to relinquish my rights will be rejected with an equal amount of force up to and including deadly force.

I’m willing to die to protect my rights; are you willing to die to remove them?

If you can honestly answer that question than you comprehend “a gutless liberal”

• Upvote 6

Very interesting dog!

Me a police officer?? Hey right, if I want to be broke and have my hands tied behind my back by spineless liberal politicians. Your response seems like it comes from Mars. The only thing you said that I agree with is you wont give up your guns. Your right that will never happen in a million years son!

Are you lying to yourself or just quoting something from your liberal talking points book?

The second amendment is the law of the land. You gun grabbers are the people that aren’t following the law of the land.

Anyone that attempts to force me to relinquish my rights will be rejected with an equal amount of force up to and including deadly force.

If you can honestly answer that question than you comprehend “a gutless liberal”

Could not have said it better myself jonjon +1!

• Upvote 2

To those who honestly believe that banning certain.. or all.. firearms and specific magazines will actually decrease crime let me ask you this; How exactly do you think actual criminals will be affected? How do (please list at least four different avenues) 'criminals' actually acquire firearms now? How will they commit crimes if certain types of weapons, magazines, and ammo are banned or simply unavailable? Do you think they will simply think that since a new is in place they will stop committing violent crime? Do you believe they will decide to register their weapons too?

These are questions that are fairly important and you all are not addressing the objective reality posed to you.. just skirting around it and pointing fingers at what you innacurrately portray as a republican thought process. You act as if common sense is dictated by a politcal party, or agenda.. Politics and common sense are not relatable.

To those who honestly believe that banning certain.. or all.. firearms and specific magazines will actually decrease crime let me ask you this; How exactly do you think actual criminals will be affected? How do (please list at least four different avenues) 'criminals' actually acquire firearms now? How will they commit crimes if certain types of weapons, magazines, and ammo are banned or simply unavailable? Do you think they will simply think that since a new is in place they will stop committing violent crime? Do you believe they will decide to register their weapons too?

These are questions that are fairly important and you all are not addressing the objective reality posed to you.. just skirting around it and pointing fingers at what you innacurrately portray as a republican thought process. You act as if common sense is dictated by a politcal party, or agenda.. Politics and common sense are not relate-able.

They won't answer those questions because that will not further their cause. Their WARP thinking is by some miracle of their Obama (god) that if all guns just magically disappeared that even criminals wouldn't have them. It is illogical thinking, it is something that could never be obtained.

I like Jax way of thinking on all this their is no crisis they are trying to fabricate one to justify their means CONTROL of everyone.

• Upvote 1

They won't answer those questions because that will not further their cause. Their WARP thinking is by some miracle of their Obama (god) that if all guns just magically disappeared that even criminals wouldn't have them. It is illogical thinking, it is something that could never be obtained.

I like Jax way of thinking on all this their is no crisis they are trying to fabricate one to justify their means CONTROL of everyone.

Exactly and agreed.

Our founding fathers believed in God and his laws are the Law of his land.Ones you will never follow.

But you will follow mans laws because men are smarter than God.

Register yer arms or be the same as the crimminal that doesnt.

I wonder what the punishment will be when you dont?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

All you guys still bring is bla bla bla bla....... oh let's bring a cartoon drawing this should prove our point ..... bla bla bla ......... bla bla bla warp thinking..... bla bla bla they wouldn't answer that..... bla bla bla , when you guys decide to bring something that proves that we don't need change then we can talk, and bring something that the NRA doesn't put in your mouths, here's more proof.

U.S. Leads Richest Nations In Gun Deaths

BY CHELSEA J. CARTER

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

ATLANTA -- The United States has by far the highest rate of gun deaths -- murders, suicides and accidents -- among the world's 36 richest nations, a government study found.

The U.S. rate for gun deaths in 1994 was 14.24 per 100,000 people. Japan had the lowest rate, at .05 per 100,000.

The study, done by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is the first comprehensive international look at gun-related deaths. It was published Thursday in the International Journal of Epidemiology.

The CDC would not speculate why the death rates varied, but other researchers said easy access to guns and society's acceptance of violence are part of the problem in the United States.

``If you have a country saturated with guns -- available to people when they are intoxicated, angry or depressed -- it's not unusual guns will be used more often,'' said Rebecca Peters, a Johns Hopkins University fellow specializing in gun violence. ``This has to be treated as a public health emergency.''

The National Rifle Association called the study shoddy because it failed to examine all causes of violent deaths.

``What this shows is the CDC is after guns. They aren't concerned with violence. It's pretending that no homicide exists unless it's related to guns,'' said Paul Blackman, a research coordinator for the NRA in Fairfax, Va.

The 36 countries chosen were listed as the richest in the World Bank's 1994 World Development Report, with the highest GNP per capita income.

The study used 1994 statistics supplied by the 36 countries. Of the 88,649 gun deaths reported by all the countries, the United States accounted for 45 percent, said Etienne Krug, a CDC researcher and co-author of the article.

Japan, where very few people own guns, averages 124 gun-related attacks a year, and less than 1 percent end in death. Police often raid the homes of those suspected of having weapons.

The study found that gun-related deaths were five to six times higher in the Americas than in Europe or Australia and New Zealand and 95 times higher than in Asia.

Here are gun-related deaths per 100,000 people in the world's 36 richest countries in 1994: United States 14.24; Brazil 12.95; Mexico 12.69; Estonia 12.26; Argentina 8.93; Northern Ireland 6.63; Finland 6.46; Switzerland 5.31; France 5.15; Canada 4.31; Norway 3.82; Austria 3.70; Portugal 3.20; Israel 2.91; Belgium 2.90; Australia 2.65; Slovenia 2.60; Italy 2.44; New Zealand 2.38; Denmark 2.09; Sweden 1.92; Kuwait 1.84; Greece 1.29; Germany 1.24; Hungary 1.11; Republic of Ireland 0.97; Spain 0.78; Netherlands 0.70; Scotland 0.54; England and Wales 0.41; Taiwan 0.37; Singapore 0.21; Mauritius 0.19; Hong Kong 0.14; South Korea 0.12; Japan 0.05.

• Downvote 2

All you guys still bring is bla bla bla bla....... oh let's bring a cartoon drawing this should prove our point ..... bla bla bla ......... bla bla bla warp thinking..... bla bla bla they wouldn't answer that..... bla bla bla , when you guys decide to bring something that proves that we don't need change then we can talk, and bring something that the NRA doesn't put in your mouths, here's more proof.

U.S. Leads Richest Nations In Gun Deaths

BY CHELSEA J. CARTER

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

ATLANTA -- The United States has by far the highest rate of gun deaths -- murders, suicides and accidents -- among the world's 36 richest nations, a government study found.

The U.S. rate for gun deaths in 1994 was 14.24 per 100,000 people. Japan had the lowest rate, at .05 per 100,000.

The study, done by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is the first comprehensive international look at gun-related deaths. It was published Thursday in the International Journal of Epidemiology.

The CDC would not speculate why the death rates varied, but other researchers said easy access to guns and society's acceptance of violence are part of the problem in the United States.

``If you have a country saturated with guns -- available to people when they are intoxicated, angry or depressed -- it's not unusual guns will be used more often,'' said Rebecca Peters, a Johns Hopkins University fellow specializing in gun violence. ``This has to be treated as a public health emergency.''

The National Rifle Association called the study shoddy because it failed to examine all causes of violent deaths.

``What this shows is the CDC is after guns. They aren't concerned with violence. It's pretending that no homicide exists unless it's related to guns,'' said Paul Blackman, a research coordinator for the NRA in Fairfax, Va.

The 36 countries chosen were listed as the richest in the World Bank's 1994 World Development Report, with the highest GNP per capita income.

The study used 1994 statistics supplied by the 36 countries. Of the 88,649 gun deaths reported by all the countries, the United States accounted for 45 percent, said Etienne Krug, a CDC researcher and co-author of the article.

Japan, where very few people own guns, averages 124 gun-related attacks a year, and less than 1 percent end in death. Police often raid the homes of those suspected of having weapons.

The study found that gun-related deaths were five to six times higher in the Americas than in Europe or Australia and New Zealand and 95 times higher than in Asia.

Here are gun-related deaths per 100,000 people in the world's 36 richest countries in 1994: United States 14.24; Brazil 12.95; Mexico 12.69; Estonia 12.26; Argentina 8.93; Northern Ireland 6.63; Finland 6.46; Switzerland 5.31; France 5.15; Canada 4.31; Norway 3.82; Austria 3.70; Portugal 3.20; Israel 2.91; Belgium 2.90; Australia 2.65; Slovenia 2.60; Italy 2.44; New Zealand 2.38; Denmark 2.09; Sweden 1.92; Kuwait 1.84; Greece 1.29; Germany 1.24; Hungary 1.11; Republic of Ireland 0.97; Spain 0.78; Netherlands 0.70; Scotland 0.54; England and Wales 0.41; Taiwan 0.37; Singapore 0.21; Mauritius 0.19; Hong Kong 0.14; South Korea 0.12; Japan 0.05.

So you think it would be better to be in one of the communist county's such as Japan? these countries also have the highest number of citizens murdered by the government. Also these same counties that you choose over America have laws that if you commit and crime you get drug out on the street and shot in the head or in front of a firing squad. So I will shut up now but as far as I am concerned .............. Start Sailing and good luck. IMHO

If we treated the criminals here the same we wouldn't have the problems you all are so worried about. but then we've told you that over and over so it sounds like blablabla WTFE.

• Upvote 2

You guys bring nothing to prove me wrong, the only thing you guys are good at is pressing the neg button, and saying something that has no substance and then pat each other on the back like little kids or better yet like Beavus and butthead, hehehehehe nobody took my gun hehehehehe that should teach him hehhehehe yeah that should teach him hehehehehe.

Here's a saying with substance and I can't think of but a handful of people on this site it really pertains to, Tony, you being one of them.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The truth smacks you in the face everyday but you hard core Republicans fail to see it everytime, I have hard core Republicans in my family and I know exactly how you think "it's my way or the highway " " fox news the only real news out there " does that sound familiar, I thank God my eyes are open to see the truth, in 1787 when the second amendment was written there were 13 states now we have 52 do you see a problem yet, now each state have their own little some even less set of laws on gun control, still don't see a problem, Chicago has strict set of laws on guns but how about the neighboring states? if you still can't see a problem maybe the hate you feel for the current president will not allow you to see anything clear.

If your eyes are so open then why is it you can't see what has to every country that has taken the guns away from

the people.How is you can't see what has happened when those same country's just wanted to register the guns.

If your eyes are so open why do you not know what is happening in England or Australia.

Maybe your eyes are not so open or maybe you have your head stuck so far up the butt of a Jackass

you have a very limited view.

Or maybe you are one of those people don't think any thing like that here in the US because the Constitution

Protects you.

I would bet big money when tshtf you will run straight to those hard core Republicans screaming OMG

save me.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 2

Okay Tony, picture this. Your wife is home alone with two small children ages 4 & 2 and they are playing in the their rooms. The door bell rings and she answers it, right when she opens the door he pushes through, grabs her by the neck and pushes her against a entry table and falls and at the same time she thinking she has to get him as far away from the children's path, because the noise will bring the children out of their rooms, so she moves toward the living area. Children, hear the noise and come into the room. In the meantime the entry door is still open, she screams at them to run to a neighbors, she watches the oldest (little)one grab her younger sibling and run, no hesitation on her part. In the meantime he is approaching her with such evil in his eyes. He grabs from behind, she struggles, she kicks, she punches but he still has a good strong grip on her, they're on the floor rolling, she hits her head on a coffee table, but still able to get up and run, he grabs her by her blouse, pulls her back and puts her in a lock, she thinking, there is just know way out. Mind you, this is your wife. She's stomping and twisting but to no avail can't get loose. She's on the verge of losing hope, but something tells her she will make it. She decides to let her body go limp, like a fainting motion. As she does, she goes down and elbows him in the groan, hard, he lets go and she runs as fast as she could.

Lucky her, huh. Some are not as fortunate Tony. But the emotional anxiety your wife have to live with, is life long.

Now as a husband, doesn't this just eat you alive. Knowing that your wife was assaulted, violated. And you weren't there to help. But you could of trained her with a weapon to protect herself. A wife trust and depend on the husband to protect her in any form he can. Even if that means having a weapon. What best teacher to have, is a husband.

So Tony we know it wasn't your wife, thank God. Tony, it was me.

When the legislator threatens my 2nd Amendment, to keep me from protecting myself, my family, it makes me want to puke.

Jax is correct, its about the 2nd Amendment.

My hands are shaking as I finish this, sorry for any mistakes, I will step away now. Tony, think deeply on this, for all the wives sake, women sake.

• Upvote 5

Okay Tony, picture this. Your wife is home alone with two small children ages 4 & 2 and they are playing in the their rooms. The door bell rings and she answers it, right when she opens the door he pushes through, grabs her by the neck and pushes her against a entry table and falls and at the same time she thinking she has to get him as far away from the children's path, because the noise will bring the children out of their rooms, so she moves toward the living area. Children, hear the noise and come into the room. In the meantime the entry door is still open, she screams at them to run to a neighbors, she watches the oldest (little)one grab her younger sibling and run, no hesitation on her part. In the meantime he is approaching her with such evil in his eyes. He grabs from behind, she struggles, she kicks, she punches but he still has a good strong grip on her, they're on the floor rolling, she hits her head on a coffee table, but still able to get up and run, he grabs her by her blouse, pulls her back and puts her in a lock, she thinking, there is just know way out. Mind you, this is your wife. She's stomping and twisting but to no avail can't get loose. She's on the verge of losing hope, but something tells her she will make it. She decides to let her body go limp, like a fainting motion. As she does, she goes down and elbows him in the groan, hard, he lets go and she runs as fast as she could.

Lucky her, huh. Some are not as fortunate Tony. But the emotional anxiety your wife have to live with, is life long.

Now as a husband, doesn't this just eat you alive. Knowing that your wife was assaulted, violated. And you weren't there to help. But you could of trained her with a weapon to protect herself. A wife trust and depend on the husband to protect her in any form he can. Even if that means having a weapon. What best teacher to have, is a husband.

So Tony we know it wasn't your wife, thank God. Tony, it was me.

When the legislator threatens my 2nd Amendment, to keep me from protecting myself, my family, it makes me want to puke.

Jax is correct, its about the 2nd Amendment.

My hands are shaking as I finish this, sorry for any mistakes, I will step away now. Tony, think deeply on this, for all the wives sake, women sake.

Pattyangel, I'm sorry that this happened to you I'm sure you'll never forget that moment and thank God your kids weren't harmed.

Pattyangel this is trully a sad story and thank God you are here to tell us, but the second amendment or a gun protected you, God did, so this further proves to me that you don't need a gun, let's say you had a gun somewhere at the time you were attacked were you going to ask the assailant for a time out? so you could get your gun, the problem here

is it doesn't matter how many guns you own, when somebody breaks into your home you don't have time to get your gun unless you walk around the house with them and when you have kids it's impossible unless you are irresponsible and don't lock your guns. So I still believe you can own your gun if you're a law abiding citizen but the laws need to change so criminals will have a hard time getting them.

Pattyangel, I'm sorry that this happened to you I'm sure you'll never forget that moment and thank God your kids weren't harmed.

Pattyangel this is trully a sad story and thank God you are here to tell us, but the second amendment or a gun protected you, God did, so this further proves to me that you don't need a gun, let's say you had a gun somewhere at the time you were attacked were you going to ask the assailant for a time out? so you could get your gun, the problem here

is it doesn't matter how many guns you own, when somebody breaks into your home you don't have time to get your gun unless you walk around the house with them and when you have kids it's impossible unless you are irresponsible and don't lock your guns. So I still believe you can own your gun if you're a law abiding citizen but the laws need to change so criminals will have a hard time getting them.

Well sorry man but after reading that I have come to the conclusion that you are a truly ignorant man tony. I don't mean that as a bash I truly in my heart think you are truly ignorant and not capable of understanding. You would sooner let your wife be raped rather then admit you may be wrong . Hmmm

I keep my gun on me a all times where I can get to it by the way. and when I am in bed it`s within arms reach.

• Upvote 1

Easy to see that God protects us but loose site of that as you try to disarm the country to protect it.

God has protected you from our guns for along time.

But now that you are trying to disarm us, you will need a plan for protecting yourself.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammo!

• Upvote 1