Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 1-30-2013

TexasGranny

Adam, after reading several posts following your last chat, I wanted to highlight a question that encouraged my choice for VIP. Please understand I have read your "Cash-in Guide" and warnings about random cash-in spreads were well stated. So, and without divulging WHICH banks you have arrangements with, can you at least tell everyone how many (aprox) locations inside the continental U.S. will be cash in points that honor the lower spread rate your VIP offers? To me, that lower percentage through your hard work makes my membership here well worth the further investment. My best to you and all DV mods/members.

crossfire

• Upvote 2

Well I will ask what you are probably already going to explain.

You reported in on a drive by saturday. Are there more details you can give us as to what is happening that made you give us that update? Obviously you won't give dates, but any better thoughts on rates?

• Upvote 3

Hello Adam,

With recent articles indicating the CBI's desire to get all the banks "connected", do you think this is something that will be done quickly and very soon or do you see it as another drawn out process?

Also, has there been any new developments in the HCL process. Does it appear that Malaki will not be going into a third term per their recent legislation limiting president's term in office?

Also, since your latest "drive by", do you have any further developments you can share with us? Thanks again

• Upvote 1

Adam,

Who is ultimately responsible for pushing the button on the currency reset for any country? There are so many opinions out here, IMF, WTO, BIS, etc. Who actually is the implementer?

Thanks so much for all you do for us,

• Upvote 1

ADAM: What is your take on our currency approaching present day Dinar value, as we just print more, which

leads to hyper-inflation here at home? Would love to have SOME USD $ value left, before the RV...just to make it

a more meaningful RV!!

• Upvote 2

Adam, I am a VIP member and I was wondering when the RV happens, you will send us our certificates to exchange our dinar at one of the many banks you have worked with correct? do you FedX them or just mail? lastly, at the bank you have set up for us, will there be a limit that you can cash at one time or will it not matter? thanks again for what you do!

So - I'm back to being in the VIP after a break (some family issues), and glad to be back - hopefully "just in the nick of time." :D/> However, I'm back in with the 3 month option.

Question then becomes - when this does occur (no question of if) and you close the VIP, will those with the short time VIP subscriptions, like myself, still be able to renew VIP status to take advantage of the other opportunities?

Appreciate all you doing Mr Montana (May I call you Adam?) - and 1 more question if I may.

Again - when this does happen, do you prefer a Blended or a Single Malt scotch? :P/>

• Upvote 1

Once again thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I was just wondering if you are hearing the same things that Hoosier 1470 was hearing from his bank. It seems that a lot of us here at DV have put a lot of time into his post and I was just wondering if you were hearing the same things from your contacts that something is going to POP next month.

• Upvote 1

G'day Adam.

Just wondering if it is a good idea to do a "test" email run soon to VIP's to make sure everyone's email is ok. Perhaps then post a New Topic in VIP area advising. Then, if for any reason VIP's have not received the email - they can leave message in the VIP area advising - so that their email problem could get resolved prior to the mad rush that will occur when it is time for certificates to get mailed out. Also, for those of us in Oz - mail takes a couple of weeks - so will we be able to print out a copy of our certificates to have in hand while waiting for the original. Thanks for everything Adam - you are appreciated.

Good Morning Adam, staff, mods and members.--------Welcome home from your trip to Belize and I hope you will be able to share more with us today than you did this past Saturday. Is there anything you can share in here without getting into the VIP members area? BTW, have you ever thought about having a chat for VIP members only? That could possibly make some of the members join at a faster rate. Thanks. Nam