Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

HIGHER.... 500 to 1 is higher than 1166 to 1

Let me clear this up...

In my opinion(I am allowed to have one..right?) if they RV this year ...it will be a move UP to 1000 to 1.

Stevei is calling for an RV of $3.42(Plus or minus a penny or two), by the end of THIS month.

I told him that if it RV's to greater than 500 to 1.... by December 31st of this year...I will give him my dinar.

I thought about setting the bet with Steve at anything greater than 1000 to 1..but decided to give myself a more wiggle room and set it at anything greater than 500 to 1.

Make sense?

nope to late .. you said it .. if its higher than 500 to 1 .. and its higher right now its 1166 to 1 to late :reading1:/>

Do a little Math my friend...a rate at 500 to 1 is much better than the current 1166 to 1.

Clear those cobwebs. J/K!

:P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Let me clear this up...

In my opinion(I am allowed to have one..right?) if they RV this year ...it will be a move UP to 1000 to 1.

Stevei is calling for an RV of $3.42(Plus or minus a penny or two), by the end of THIS month.

I told him that if it RV's to greater than 500 to 1.... by December 31st of this year...I will give him my dinar.

I thought about setting the bet with Steve at anything greater than 1000 to 1..but decided to give myself a more wiggle room and set it at anything greater than 500 to 1.

Make sense?

Do a little Math my friend...a rate at 500 to 1 is much better than the current 1166 to 1.

Clear those cobwebs. J/K!

Ummm... here again who cares what you have to say? I mean other than yourself of course. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:P/>

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

ame='umbertino' date='30 January 2013 - 12:32 PM' timestamp='1359567145' post='1101433']

The man replied....Brothers and sisters have I none..but that mans father, is my fathers son! what is the relationship between the man and the deceased young man???

End Quote

You wrote " the mans father is my fathers son"... So supposedly the mans father should be the walking man's brother ( but you said he has no siblings) and the son of his ( deceased) should be his nephew... No? Confusing indeed.....

[/q

Brothers and sister have I none...But that mans (speaking of the deceased) father, is my (man standing) fathers son. The relationship was father and son...the son being the deceased. It can get confusing!! Like i said...I have family members still trying to figure it out after almost three years!!! The play on words really confuses people!

Good job...I figured that you guys would figures it out quickly...we have some smart folks on this site!!

I see ( I believe...)... Thanks.

• Upvote 1

I can feel amore in the air... oops :) should I say excitement in the air :) I have not felt the energy and excitement like this week when Hossier posted his bank story. I think a lot of us have been tired of the same rumor mill that was spun over and over again and Hossier is such a fresh air n the crowded train. Between Hossier's bank story, Adam's drive by and Betty's crystal, I think we got it all covered and let's wait with anticipation the fruition of our long waiting. Finally, we can see the station from afar... don't jump off the train yet... you will be running a marathon to get to the station :) hang on tight... it will be there and soon you will be able to get off and stretch and enjoy the view :)

• Upvote 4

check out this line from the update

very positive news

. The million dollar question....When? They stated that Feb would see the begining of an influx of people exchanging dinar. No date was given, but due to some of the changes that the bank is to implement on Feb 1, He believes early in the month

Read more:

• Upvote 1

A little bit about me, I am 58, at the age of 12 I started playing music, I toured with national acts and played with national artists. I remember after performing on the Grand Ole Opry, this is every musicians dream, I had the most empty feeling inside, yes I thought, I had made it to the top.

I remembered a song , I had written, and one of the lines in it was...Unshavened face and blood shot eyes, I looked in the mirror, and thought what a disguise.

Thats when my life started changing, I was sick and tired of being sick and tired, if you know what I mean. I decided to change my life and career, right at that moment.

You see, I was a graduate, of Rhema Bible Training Center, I knew I had some type of calling to help people, not necessarily a pastor, but a helper. As time went by, I had started donating my time, at Senior Citizen Centers, took food and clothes to the homeless, that lived under the bridge, etc.

My son Jeremy, had been called to the ministry, he felt led to start a church in Midland, Texas.They grew out of their present facility, and needed another.

He had called me and shared his vision, and told me, Dad I just need somebody to be in agreement with me , about this new facility, I dont know what to do. I told him let me think on it..

I started thinking, I contacted my son, a few days later, and said How is it going? He said Dad.....I know God has something for this congregation...and I said lets buy the facility, he said (((WHAT)))..after tears and joy, I said I will be flying out to view the facility, this facility is 88,000 square feet, it also has a sports complex, with all the bells and whistles, Hand Ball courts, BB courts, weight rooms lockers, walking track, I mean all. and right in the front is a visitation area, we stopped in there to talk with the real estate agents,. I told Jeremy to submit an offer, they accepted it exactly how I had stated it, In my heart, I felt God had impressed upon me to have a 2 year call, Well, I added a year, and made it a 3 year call, we will be signing the final paperwork, on May 20,2011 PTL.....

Remember that date,,,on the plane ride home, I know the Lord, spoke to me, this,, the church will be paid for in two years, in full. Folks I dont share this much with anyone, but I felt compelled to share it with you. Since purchasing the church, the attendance has rose 200, has about 15 on staff, has a day care that is licensed for 126 children and now has about 80, presently enrolled, with this blessing we are about to receive, we will make a change..We bought a 4 million dollar facility, for 1.2 million, with nothing down......will tell you the rest later.

Thanks Hoosier, I do agree with what you say, I feel we are close!!

What a Great Story and What a testimony to the infinite powers of our Lord! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

A little bit about me, I am 58, at the age of 12 I started playing music, I toured with national acts and played with national artists. I remember after performing on the Grand Ole Opry, this is every musicians dream, I had the most empty feeling inside, yes I thought, I had made it to the top.

I remembered a song , I had written, and one of the lines in it was...Unshavened face and blood shot eyes, I looked in the mirror, and thought what a disguise.

Thats when my life started changing, I was sick and tired of being sick and tired, if you know what I mean. I decided to change my life and career, right at that moment.

You see, I was a graduate, of Rhema Bible Training Center, I knew I had some type of calling to help people, not necessarily a pastor, but a helper. As time went by, I had started donating my time, at Senior Citizen Centers, took food and clothes to the homeless, that lived under the bridge, etc.

My son Jeremy, had been called to the ministry, he felt led to start a church in Midland, Texas.They grew out of their present facility, and needed another.

He had called me and shared his vision, and told me, Dad I just need somebody to be in agreement with me , about this new facility, I dont know what to do. I told him let me think on it..

I started thinking, I contacted my son, a few days later, and said How is it going? He said Dad.....I know God has something for this congregation...and I said lets buy the facility, he said (((WHAT)))..after tears and joy, I said I will be flying out to view the facility, this facility is 88,000 square feet, it also has a sports complex, with all the bells and whistles, Hand Ball courts, BB courts, weight rooms lockers, walking track, I mean all. and right in the front is a visitation area, we stopped in there to talk with the real estate agents,. I told Jeremy to submit an offer, they accepted it exactly how I had stated it, In my heart, I felt God had impressed upon me to have a 2 year call, Well, I added a year, and made it a 3 year call, we will be signing the final paperwork, on May 20,2011 PTL.....

Remember that date,,,on the plane ride home, I know the Lord, spoke to me, this,, the church will be paid for in two years, in full. Folks I dont share this much with anyone, but I felt compelled to share it with you. Since purchasing the church, the attendance has rose 200, has about 15 on staff, has a day care that is licensed for 126 children and now has about 80, presently enrolled, with this blessing we are about to receive, we will make a change..We bought a 4 million dollar facility, for 1.2 million, with nothing down......will tell you the rest later.

Thanks Hoosier, I do agree with what you say, I feel we are close!!

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

• Upvote 1

Hey dontlop,

Which one of these is greater in value?......

.002 or .0008576

i know what you said and it isnt this .. you said higher .. higher than 500 to 1 .. whats higher 1166 or 500 .. your in deep crap now .. you need to be carful what you say .. now you got to get a toy gift cirtificate unless it rvs to lower than 501 to one .. welcome to thr rv club .. while your at it shoot for the moon .. why not 1 to 1 at least you wont have to buy a toy gift cirtificate yep 1 is lower than 500... shoot for 1 ......1 to 1

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear about you both! I've been riding motorcycles all my life, mostly with no helmet. Knock on wood, I have never come close to having an accident. I'm just lucky but hearing stories like this really makes me think more about safety! I really wished I did not love to ride like I do. God bless you guys...

Boy I remember riding in Houston back in the 80's a lot of crazy drivers for sure!

• Upvote 2

i know what you said and it isnt this .. you said higher .. higher than 500 to 1 .. whats higher 1166 or 500 .. your in deep crap now .. you need to be carful what you say .. now you got to get a toy gift cirtificate unless it rvs to lower than 501 to one .. welcome to thr rv club .. while your at it shoot for the moon .. why not 1 to 1 at least you wont have to buy a toy gift cirtificate yep 1 is lower than 500... shoot for 1 ......1 to 1

Good job dontlop. Hold this trollers feet to the fire. He has screwed up now and wants to "clarify" what he meant. Okay "Okie" how is the view from your 747 bud. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

I was also considering attending Rhema Bible Colliege after a motorcycle accident back in 2007. Things never seemed to work out though. I am a devout believer in the teachings and ministry of Kenneth E. Hagin. I will say....the transfer of wealth that the Word of God makes very clear will happen, has already began...and most do not even realize it. You were able to purchase a property worth 4 million for a little over a quarter of its worth! I have heard numerous testimonies simular to yours, and it never suprises me! Thingss that have never taken place before will begin to be seen! Most say that the dinar cannot revalue at the previous rate or higher because that percentage of increase is just simply too high...its never happened...therefore, they believe it never will! Some know the truth as to what this situation with Iraq truly is! Every detail of this is in the bible..if people would only open it up and study it! I know without any doubt whatsoever that this is a very large part of that transfer...I have said in the past...to many, it will be a blessing because they will use it to help spread the Gospel of Jesus across the globe, and help their brothers and sisters in need! But, unfortunatley those who choose to handle the funds in a way that is unbecoming of the Will of God...I believe will lose the money quicker than it came into their hands! Congratulations on the new property! Looking forward to hearing the rest! God Bless You and your family!

Thank you laurafromflorida! I have a house right outside of Ocala...looking forward to moving back down and getting out of this nasty weather here in southern Indiana!!!

you think Indiana is bad then you know how bad Michigan winters can be.( Love Florida )

• Upvote 1

This link to JP Morgan Chase's "Careers" shows recruitment for Underwriters, starting February 2013 or September 2013

and lasting for a two year period.

https://careers.jpmorganchase.com/career/jpmc/careers/student/chase/mortgage_credit

Experienced ProfessionalsStudent ProgramsChase <br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">J.P. Morgan<br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">JPMorgan Chase<br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">Search & ApplyBenefits

[/url]

Chase

Mortgage Banking Credit Underwriter Program

Are you the kind of person who wants to make an impact on your community? As a part of the Chase Mortgage Banking Credit Underwriter Program you can help customers achieve the American Dream of home ownership and go home each night knowing that you made a valuable contribution to your community. Our two-year program is unique in the mortgage industry and will give you a strong start on a sustainable career in mortgage banking.Mortgage Banking Credit Underwriters are the talented credit professionals who evaluate the applications of potential homeowners and ultimately qualify them for a Chase loan. Fellow Mortgage Banking professionals, such as loan officers and processors, will rely on your judgment and recommendations about who should be approved for a Chase loan. As part of this program, you will hold a key role in our business.We realize how important credit underwriters are to our overall success, which is why we created this program. You’ll start out with seven weeks of intensive training covering topics like credit and finance, as well as essential career skills like leadership, negotiation and public speaking. After the initial training you’ll spend approximately three months working alongside experienced underwriting professionals and solving test cases to establish your lending authority. Once you’ve established your lending authority, you’ll be well equipped to work on your own. This role comes with a high degree of autonomy, but you won’t go it alone. You will have a great network of support among your fellow program participants, mentors, program coordinators and invested senior leaders.At the end of this two-year program, successful employees will have the opportunity to remain in underwriting or explore other career options within Mortgage Banking. To ensure that your next steps are in the right direction, your program coordinators, mentors and other experienced professionals will help you assess the area best suited to your interests and the skills you've developed. Final placements are based upon business needs, your preferences and performance throughout the program.

Details

What we’re looking for

What we offer

About Chase

Chase is one of the largest U.S. providers of banking, credit cards, lending, wealth management and investment services, serving more than 50 million customers. We serve individual consumers, small businesses and mid-size companies. All Chase employees are focused on providing the best possible service to our customers every day. We believe that the success of our business is linked directly to the talent and commitment of our people. With that in mind, hard work and accomplishments are recognized and rewarded here. We offer competitive pay, health and other benefits. Learn more about our .

How to Apply

Applications are now closed. Thank you for applying.

Sorry to hear about you both! I've been riding motorcycles all my life, mostly with no helmet. Knock on wood, I have never come close to having an accident. I'm just lucky but hearing stories like this really makes me think more about safety! I really wished I did not love to ride like I do. God bless you guys...

Wear a helmet, dude. We need all our family around us when the greater abundance comes!

• Upvote 3

Hossier,

Just wondering if you can ask your friend at the bank about dong. Is it going to go up..? it would be great when dinar rv's but topping it with dong will be even greater :)/>

What does that suppose to mean...? ;)/>

I had posted the answer I thought to the riddle but then found it to be answered so I deleted mine. It wouldn't let me leave a blank post so there you have it :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

This link to JP Morgan Chase's "Careers" shows recruitment for Underwriters, starting February 2013 or September 2013

and lasting for a two year period.

https://careers.jpmorganchase.com/career/jpmc/careers/student/chase/mortgage_credit

Experienced ProfessionalsStudent ProgramsChase <br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">J.P. Morgan<br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">JPMorgan Chase<br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">Search & ApplyBenefits

[/url]

Chase

Mortgage Banking Credit Underwriter Program

Are you the kind of person who wants to make an impact on your community? As a part of the Chase Mortgage Banking Credit Underwriter Program you can help customers achieve the American Dream of home ownership and go home each night knowing that you made a valuable contribution to your community. Our two-year program is unique in the mortgage industry and will give you a strong start on a sustainable career in mortgage banking.Mortgage Banking Credit Underwriters are the talented credit professionals who evaluate the applications of potential homeowners and ultimately qualify them for a Chase loan. Fellow Mortgage Banking professionals, such as loan officers and processors, will rely on your judgment and recommendations about who should be approved for a Chase loan. As part of this program, you will hold a key role in our business.We realize how important credit underwriters are to our overall success, which is why we created this program. You’ll start out with seven weeks of intensive training covering topics like credit and finance, as well as essential career skills like leadership, negotiation and public speaking. After the initial training you’ll spend approximately three months working alongside experienced underwriting professionals and solving test cases to establish your lending authority. Once you’ve established your lending authority, you’ll be well equipped to work on your own. This role comes with a high degree of autonomy, but you won’t go it alone. You will have a great network of support among your fellow program participants, mentors, program coordinators and invested senior leaders.At the end of this two-year program, successful employees will have the opportunity to remain in underwriting or explore other career options within Mortgage Banking. To ensure that your next steps are in the right direction, your program coordinators, mentors and other experienced professionals will help you assess the area best suited to your interests and the skills you've developed. Final placements are based upon business needs, your preferences and performance throughout the program.

Details

What we’re looking for

What we offer

About Chase

Chase is one of the largest U.S. providers of banking, credit cards, lending, wealth management and investment services, serving more than 50 million customers. We serve individual consumers, small businesses and mid-size companies. All Chase employees are focused on providing the best possible service to our customers every day. We believe that the success of our business is linked directly to the talent and commitment of our people. With that in mind, hard work and accomplishments are recognized and rewarded here. We offer competitive pay, health and other benefits. Learn more about our .

How to Apply

Applications are now closed. Thank you for applying.

DiiDii,

According to a friend of mine in the Mortgage Servicing Business, these ads for underwriters for the mortgage departments at these various Big banks; is due to some changes they are required to make, to ensure that the government backed loans such as FHA etc. are properly processed, serviced and maintained. Apparently their past history with these types of government insured loans has not been satisfactory for the insurors, and they are now being forced to comply with various regulations to ensure minimum risk for the insurors. It has all piggy backed off of the massive forclosure rates for these loan products and the ensuing liability for the insuring entities (read Federal government). Take it for what its worth; but, I firmly believe that is what is fueling these hiring blitzes. I think they have very little time to appease the insurors and minimize the penalties they, the banks, will be forced to pay out if the problem is not corrected. Maybe someone else in the mortgage industry can confirm this?... hope it was at least of some help in clearing this up. It does not appear to me to be RV related. Thoughts anyone?...

Edited by Nelson0528
  • Upvote 4

Wear a helmet, dude. We need all our family around us when the greater abundance comes!

Talking about Family.... Whatever happened to Cris? I haven't seen his posts for a long time now ( a few months). Hope he's alright.

Also there's another one who disappeared in the last months who used to post pretty much... Can't remember his name right now. Again I hope he / she is fine.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

DiiDii,

According to a friend of mine in the Mortgage Servicing Business, these ads for underwriters for the mortgage departments at these various Big banks; is due to some changes they are required to make, to ensure that the government backed loans such as FHA etc. are properly processed, serviced and maintained. Apparently their past history with these types of government insured loans has not been satisfactory for the insurors, and they are now being forced to comply with various regulations to ensure minimum risk for the insurors. It has all piggy backed off of the massive forclosure rates for these loan products and the ensuing liability for the insuring entities (read Federal government). Take it for what its worth; but, I firmly believe that is what is fueling these hiring blitzes. I think they have very little time to appease the insurors and minimize the penalties they, the banks, will be forced to pay out if the problem is not corrected. Maybe someone else in the mortgage industry can confirm this?... hope it was at least of some help in clearing this up. It does not appear to me to be RV related. Thoughts anyone?...

Okay, I could buy that... but, why now?!