Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

the least thing i worry about is how to cash out :

there will be stories here all day long---if and when the RV hits

you hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is talk Adam may shut it down and just leave it VIP only accessible. though I did not look to see if you were VIP or not just sayin. :P

I got into this 2 1/2 years ago (July, 2010), and I spent quite a bit of time back then reading documents either out of Iraq or about Iraq. One of them said that when we sell our dinar, the dinar we turn in will go to our Treasury Department (not back to Iraq), and at some later point in time, Treasury will cash them in with Iraq in exchange for oil. This would keep us from creating a huge problem with too many dinars coming back into their country all at once, would supposedly allow us to get back a large number of the dollars we put into Iraq back when we were over there nation-building, and would give us cheap oil (at an earlier agreed-upon low rate), but only after Iraq got its oil wells and shipping means set up.

• Upvote 3

I got into this 2 1/2 years ago (July, 2010), and I spent quite a bit of time back then reading documents either out of Iraq or about Iraq. One of them said that when we sell our dinar, the dinar we turn in will go to our Treasury Department (not back to Iraq), and at some later point in time, Treasury will cash them in with Iraq in exchange for oil. This would keep us from creating a huge problem with too many dinars coming back into their country all at once, would supposedly allow us to get back a large number of the dollars we put into Iraq back when we were over there nation-building, and would give us cheap oil (at an earlier agreed-upon low rate), but only after Iraq got its oil wells and shipping means set up.

i asked Adam about the U.S.T. cashing in our dinars [ wednesday chat ]----he said no---the banks here cash in with the C.B.I.

you hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is talk Adam may shut it down and just leave it VIP only accessible. though I did not look to see if you were VIP or not just sayin. :P/>

I think Adam is planning to open it even though it's rv'd as he grows to love us all with our dysfunctional mental and attitudes... he likes to manage us lol if it opens for VIP only, you better get on I83 quick so you get in lol

there is talk Adam may shut it down and just leave it VIP only accessible. :P/>

That would really suck for the rest of us! Rather elitist, no? VIP has a VIP section, they can continue to chat there, the rest of us "have nots" should still be able to visit each other. NO offense meant to anyone of either side of the table... but it sounds like even tho I won't be in the negative in my bank account, I'll still be looked down on by the "haves"? Sigh. A lot of good people will be shut out suddenly. What a shame.

Maybe I should go back to bed, too easily offended today...

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 1

Not going to claim to know too much on this, just going with what I have heard on cnn. What I was referring to is for them to start making the banks enforce credit guidelines through a "qualified mortgage" clause that would allow Fannie Mae to hold the individual banks responsible for the loan, and not fall back on Fannie Mae.

Staunch...always love to learn facts . You are correct in that regard. I see the banks will be required to accept the liability. I am curious as to the mandate and they appear to have no choice. Maybe from the cash doled out years ago from Paulson had stipulations we are not aware of as yet. Time will tell. Thanks!

fib after reading some of your posts, I've come to realize that you are rude and a trouble maker .... dontop is well respected here and doesn't need defending but the way you seem to keep challenging him with some kind of childish duel is ridiculous and irritates a bunch of us. If you want to be heard in a respectful manner then you will need to learn to show some respect.

he's made another friend :lol:

KiaKaha, I have heard the site will stay open just the VIP doors will be shut for good... I think Adam and mods understand the comaraderie and attachments we have formed here... It would be like cutting a bunch of junkies off cold turkey, I don't think anyone is that cruel, lol!!

• Upvote 3

I think Adam is planning to open it even though it's rv'd as he grows to love us all with our dysfunctional mental and attitudes... he likes to manage us lol if it opens for VIP only, you better get on I83 quick so you get in lol

I'm there Dear ONE notice you and I have the same group title I was just saying that for our other friend whom is not ;)

That would really suck for the rest of us! Rather elitist, no? VIP has a VIP section, they can continue to chat there, the rest of us "have nots" should still be able to visit each other. NO offense meant to anyone of either side of the table... but it sounds like even tho I won't be in the negative in my bank account, I'll still be looked down on by the "haves"? Sigh. A lot of good people will be shut out suddenly. What a shame.

KK

MADD for Heather

Not trying to stir the pot that was just my understanding I could very well be WRONG maybe it was just the VIP he is going to close my bad.

KK

MADD for Heather

VIP just means we spend more money In the short run :) come join the dark side :nooo: we have cookies!

I'm not going to have a problem cashing out, nor will my clients. The question is if and when. Converting an internationally tradeable currency is not difficult.

Hey Skit---great comment---been saying this same thing myself for years :

" making plans for cash-out " ????

it might rv soon --or we just break even

KiaKaha, I have heard the site will stay open just the VIP doors will be shut for good... I think Adam and mods understand the comaraderie and attachments we have formed here... It would be like cutting a bunch of junkies off cold turkey, I don't think anyone is that cruel, lol!!

I hope you're right, Bama... I seem to remember though that Adam has stated in the past just what KiaKaha said .. That the free part of the site will close after RV and only the VIP section will stay open (only for already existing VIP's)..

I do realize Adam is the Boss and can and will do as he pleases ( obviously)... But I'd surely be ( and a lot of us too) glad if he could change his mind about this very subject through time....We'll see.

Edited by umbertino

Well it's Feb 1st, the date that Hoosier's friend said the bank wasa going to implement some changes regarding the dinar. Hoosier, any chance you got an update, or could get and update, to see what, if any, changes took place. I know we would all appreciate any updated info you could share. Also, just wanted to say thank you for making this investment fun and exciting again. I've been in the doldrums and you have re energized me!

• Upvote 1

Did a little research, and called (let's call him Dave)... This part was really the part that bothered me the most! I just got off of the phone with him. He said that everything that he is being told leads him to believe that this is a "corporation condition" whatever that means. I take it to mean that any limit on the amount a person can exchange at one time is determined by the banks, and has nothing to do with government. But, he said that he couldn't really get a definite answer...just that it was "corporation conditions". I asked him to see if he could get a definite on it..said he would see what...if anything further he could find out on this subject, as well as anything else of course. Just thought I'd let anyone interested know..will post later on if I find out anything further! God Bless! Go RI

I'm curious if the restriction applies only for cashing in for hard currency or also includes cashing in for deposits.

I'm curious if the restriction applies only for cashing in for hard currency or also includes cashing in for deposits.

Not sure, but I would imagine they would have to have the cash to cover in case you wanted to withdraw the next day? ?

Really don't know.....just a guess.

Had to edit after thinking on it: can't imagine banks having to cover all accounts. Disregard m6 ignorance.

Edited by staunch
  • Upvote 1

Well it's Feb 1st, the date that Hoosier's friend said the bank wasa going to implement some changes regarding the dinar. Hoosier, any chance you got an update, or could get and update, to see what, if any, changes took place. I know we would all appreciate any updated info you could share. Also, just wanted to say thank you for making this investment fun and exciting again. I've been in the doldrums and you have re energized me!

He said around the first febuary

Went back and reread it ,he said the bank was going to implement changes starting the 1st of feb. So he thought around the first part of febuary we could be cashing in.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WHAT WE KNOW IS HOW MUCH FORIEGN RESERVES ARE IN THE CBI . 67 billion dollars worth .. what we dont know is how much foriegn currency is on the streets in iraq . ... and some dinars are out of country . we dont know how many dinars are out of country .

so what else do we know .?

legal tender laws can be passed making the new iraqi dinar iraqs legal tender ......and enforce a law that dinars are going to be used for all transactions inside iraqi borders . that would be de-dollarization. and over a period of time they would collect those dollars on the iraqi streets and add them to their foriegn reserves at the cbi. this could be how they come up with such a gain in foriegn reserves by next year

so all the dollars and all the old dinars in iraq held by iraqi citizens will over a time frame be exchanged for the new dinar .. all thats left is to exchange those dinars that are out of country .. those dinars would have to be covered by foriegn currency reserves .. the ones that were in iraq will be covered by the new dinars ,, not the reserves .

so we dont have the figures on how many dinars are outside of iraq . but they do . or at least they have a good idea how many .

so to prevent an arguement as to how many are outside of iraq since i dont know how many there are ... i will just use a made up number . ... ill say 10% .. 10% is only a made up number to set up an example of what im saying here .

if iraq knows there are 10% of the old dinars are out of country .. and they have to be able to exchange those dinars with the foriegn currency reserves . they wont be able to reset their currency higher than the amount of reserves they have to cover those dinars that are out of country .

so if they know the number is 10% of their new m2 money supply out of country .. they should in my view . reset the reset value at 10% lower than what they actually want their reset to end up at during the exchange period only , ... after the exchange period 2 years or how ever long it is ,, after its over .. iraq can float the value of the dinar up 10% .. to their intended reset value . there by cashing in all of our dinars for free by covering it with that final float of its new dinar up 10%

at that point iraq has a new dinar free and clear to use locally within its borders , and after that those new dinars used outside of their borders would need to be covered by foriegn currency reserves that continue to build through oil sales in petro dollars .

as long as that dinar is legal tender and excepted as its decreed value within iraqi borders it would never have any reason to be exchanged back into foriegn currency other than what any other countrys do ... like traveling abroad out of country ...

just me thinking of one posibility

I hope you're right, Bama... I seem to remember though that Adam has stated in the past just what KiaKaha said .. That the free part of the site will close after RV and only the VIP section will stay open (only for already existing VIP's)..

I do realize Adam is the Boss and can and will do as he pleases ( obviously)... But I'd surely be ( and a lot of us too) glad if he could change his mind about this very subject through time....We'll see.

Umb,

Bama is right... Adam was planning on closing the site and only VIP opens but now he is going to open it for us... hey.. he will be millionaire so running the site will not be a problemo for him plus we are the platinum VIP have lifetime membership.. if the site is closed... our membership goes bye bye too :) He will keep it open don't worry otherwise...you got my numba..? lol