Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

Ok... Thanks... As I said it was in 1977 (a life time ago...smile) so I wasn't really sure my memories of it were still sharp and intact.

I hope one day to be able to go back... The feeling was good about the place.

I also seem to recall passing near ( used to travel by Greyhound) a ( or THE) salt lake....Bonneville? Is it the place where (or near ) they test super-fast cars?

Bonneville Salt Flats. Yep, they still race there. Cars and motorcycles too. I think they hold some of the top land speeds. There are several race track areas around there now too.

• Upvote 1

Relax..

You've done your due diligence and you believe....what does it matter what I think? Am I allowed to give my take on things or is that only reserved for those who believe they will wake up one morning a multi-millionaire?

I'll say it again...I don't believe in a big overnight RV, but I do believe there IS potential for a decent return if they find a way around the dreaded RD. If they ever introduce a new currency code...i'm out, with no emotion... It's that simple.

Peace

There will no global financial recovery.

People that drone on about Iraq maybe raising their currency significantly within perhaps the next 25-30 yrs are the ones that are delusional.We'll be very lucky if we see 2016 before the world descends into economic hell

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

"There will not be any big signs out front of the banks saying "COME IN AND EXCHANGE YOUR IRAQI DINAR HERE" So, will we know the date, the rate, etc. when/if it happens? Who here will say, "GET OUT AND EXCHANGE YOUR IRAQI DINAR NOW"?

Adam will send us an email. (Non-VIP as well as a text for those who are VIP.)

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 2

Bonneville Salt Flats. Yep, they still race there. Cars and motorcycles too. I think they hold some of the top land speeds. There are several race track areas around there now too.

In September one of my old Mx buddies is racing. I'm going there to support his first attemp.......

I'm not sure what class, but I know it will be a good time.

Reality is good. Practice it. :peace:/>/>

Practicing your dreams as they may become reality, try it. ;)

• Upvote 1

Read this article just posted in Dinar related news.... It could add some truth to some of these recent bank rumors.....

Don't think that is the article you want to cite for support

What a bright ray of sunshine ... Not to belittle you, but what makes you think you're THAT important ?!?

LOL! DANG!!!!

• Upvote 1

To Hoosier - I apologise for my flippant post a day or so ago and I am now humbled. Before I was put out to pasture due to my own old age - one of my previous jobs was in aged care - so understand the emotional journey for families. Also, I must also admit that at first I didn't believe your banker story - but now I do - so I apologise for that also.

To Osmosis. I thought I was being really resourceful thinking up "OZmosis" as I live in Australia. I wasn't aware that there was a long-term Osmosis in the system - so I apologise for almost using your name.

• Upvote 4

Hoosier, first prayers in your direction for your grandfather.

Thank you for being sincere in passing your bank story.

Now we wait for Adam to text us. Can't wait to see what Adam is going to have on his morning chat.

MSN-Emoticon-098.gif Now can I faint. This is just to much excitement to absorb. DV family your excitement is fabulous. ;)

• Upvote 1

To Hoosier - I apologise for my flippant post a day or so ago and I am now humbled. Before I was put out to pasture due to my own old age - one of my previous jobs was in aged care - so understand the emotional journey for families. Also, I must also admit that at first I didn't believe your banker story - but now I do - so I apologise for that also.

To Osmosis. I thought I was being really resourceful thinking up "OZmosis" as I live in Australia. I wasn't aware that there was a long-term Osmosis in the system - so I apologise for almost using your name.

OZ - Not a problem, mate! I like your monikor and don't think it will create any confusion. Thanks for the consideration. :)

BTW, what part of Aussie Land are you from?

• Upvote 1

WOW it even says BANK STORY in the title.

I hope that if your grandfather is in the hospital that he recovers from what ever is the problem.

But as for the bank rumor / story this sound like to me one of those hey come back here & you do & they say how far would you have been if I didn't call you back jokes.

Secondly no bank is going to spread any thing out until it is time for the change maybe the day before but not weeks. Think about it, if some one in the bank told the info out to the public it would be insider trading info so no way they let that happen. I could maybe see the bank manager getting an email telling them to be ready just in case something happens to a currency , it will be just another every day action that comes across their desk.

So I will say good story you had & may still have most on the edge of their seat. ( But not me)

I don't get excited over news & stories any more I want to see action the action of change will get me excited like seeing it float from 1166 going up.

The logic doesn't work here - there are too many people involved, and too many planning to make money off this venture, for it to be totally on the hush hush. Sure there have been rumors for years, and guru droppings, but it is POSSIBLE there would be leaks - legitimate leaks - on a story this big.

The trick is, which are real?

I am a bit excited about this, Hoosier, and thanks for the post. We will see.

Waaa you talking to me.?

I didnt kill any bodys Buzz

I love a good bank story.

I have been handing out pluse`s like tootsie rolls.

What in the world are you talking about.

This is a great thread im loving it.

By the way your avitar looks comunist smile.gif

\\

Hey Dog! Did ya ever think that the word "community" is in the word communist?

Give it a little thought...and read a little history.

hoosier1470, God bless you and your family.

Thanks for sharing your bank story.

In my morning meditation 2 month ago. I saw a woman, a Green Card, a Revaluation of the dinar, a new House and childrens.

The woman is my new girlfriend I met her 1 week after my revelation.

I applied for my green card on Dec 2006. I recieved my green card January 10-2013

The dinar revaluation is NEXT. I know is coming

The House.....Is the new house I plan to buy when the dinar RV

And them childrens :P/> :P/> :P/> :P/>

Peace, love and harmony.

Laid Back -- I always love your attitude. Don't hold on too hard! Great stuff and great outlook on life. Keep posting. :P

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 2

Reality Check - Couple of years ago, a close friend of mine ( founding president of a major life insurance company ) told me that the dinar was on the brink of a revalue at $3+. He was told this information by a son in law who was in mid-management at Goldman Sachs. I know the son in law as well. When this did not happen, I called my good friend and asked what had happened. Long story short; the son in law was actually getting his information online, from sites like this one. I'm certain that this person is sharing precisely what he is hearing; but beyond all of that, who knows where the information is coming from. Have a great day.

I gave you a plus, because Med had a UST guy(supposedly) give him info on the dinar. Turned out the guy read an Okie post. I will say this though. I don't think banks will change thier policy over a rumor.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your story, but I am 100% confident that come March 1st, the dinar will still be sitting at no better than 1000 to 1. The numbers don't lie.... a 72ish trillion M2, roughly $70 billion in foreign reserves. That's all I need.

Those of you that decide to hate on me for this comment, I want an apology on March 1st.

:)/>

You certainly got hammered with that one.

Shouldn't have been negd so bad for simply making your opinion known. You didnt trash anyone with your comments.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now that I've read 593 posts.....lol Glad to read Grampa is fine. This thread was hit hard and fast. It had to have broken some kind of record. Anyway thanks for the rumor/ story/ fact really do appreciate yours and everyone contributions. Hope it works out.... :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your story, but I am 100% confident that come March 1st, the dinar will still be sitting at no better than 1000 to 1. The numbers don't lie.... a 72ish trillion M2, roughly $70 billion in foreign reserves. That's all I need.

Those of you that decide to hate on me for this comment, I want an apology on March 1st.

:)/>

Fib, while it is entirely possible that come March 1st the Dinar has not changed in status, it does not mean that Hoosier's banker did not have this conversation with him. I believe that all the neg's you've received are not because your comments are inherently wrong, but because you felt the need to throw cold water on something that Dinar holders sorely need - hope! A chance to feel optimistic by virtue of someone other than a typical rumor snake.

I have not been "counting my chickens" on this investment for a long time now and yet I must say that I was drawn into this thread by its sincere nature and un-pumped quality. Whether it happens or not, It actually gave me a moment to daydream the "what-if" again for the first time in a couple years, and that felt good. I don't fault you for your cynicism since the track record is on your side, but might I suggest that sometimes its ok to take a little tonic and feel good for a bit. Even let everyone else do the same. Its easy to be "right" in this deal by saying "Status Quo come March", but so what. You can tell by the magnitude of this post that everyone needed a little "pick-me-up" and this delivered.

Regardless of how long this ride takes, take advantage of small moments to remind yourself what you would do if it goes the way we all want. Heaven knows there's plenty of chances to question the outcome. I'll reduce you by one neg because what you said is a legitimate opinion on a rumor (though it won't help much) and your entitled to it, but maybe next time, just let it go. Sometimes its just nice to think it won't be raining during the parade...

• Upvote 15

Read this article just posted in Dinar related news.... It could add some truth to some of these recent bank rumors.....

http://dinarvets.com...-currency-need/

Thanks for the article Veyron...really is a good read! I didnt even look to see what the date was on the article, but I believe we are seeing more and more of this type of info coming out...one piece at a time..one more reason to believe that we are just a couple steps away for what we have all been waiting on for so, so long!! Be Blessed!

• Upvote 2