Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

Just caught up with everything..... Hoosier, thanks for the info that you voluntarily gave! I for one know that you didn't have to give it. I know as a long time member here in good standing that you were fully aware of the bashers and what they would do once you shared yet you shared anyway.... Thanks!!!! Prayers for your grandfather!

• Upvote 2

Jan 25 was my b-day I have my dinar. February is my husbands God rest his soul he was my ex but my best friend his b-day is 2-23 2013 his was the o.ly one in my family that listened to me and bought back in 2010 2 months before he passed from P.A.D. Our children inherit. He almost 1 million dinars. This is absolutely the best back story ever. Thanks fib for the info and my prayers go out to you and your grandfather. :D/>/>

Well just to join the party going on here, this is great birthday present for me. Thanks for all the information Hoosier. Blessing to your grandpa...special prayers to all who have patiently waiting for the right time.... :tiphat:/>

hoosier1470, God bless you and your family.

Thanks for sharing your bank story.

In my morning meditation 2 month ago. I saw a woman, a Green Card, a Revaluation of the dinar, a new House and childrens.

The woman is my new girlfriend I met her 1 week after my revelation.

I applied for my green card on Dec 2006. I recieved my green card January 10-2013

The dinar revaluation is NEXT. I know is coming

The House.....Is the new house I plan to buy when the dinar RV

And them childrens :P:P:P:P

Peace, love and harmony.

• Upvote 7

I think thats how they make wine.

Thanks motox.., I always wondered why I didn't like the taste of wine laugh.giflaugh.gif

hoosier1470, God bless you and your family.

Thanks for sharing your bank story.

In my morning meditation 2 month ago. I saw a woman, a Green Card, a Revaluation of the dinar, a new House and childrens.

The woman is my new girlfriend I met her 1 week after my revelation.

I applied for my green card on Dec 2006. I recieved my green card January 10-2013

The dinar revaluation is NEXT. I know is coming

The House.....Is the new house I plan to buy when the dinar RV

And them childrens tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Peace, love and harmony.

Good Deal Laid Back. I bet you will change your screen name when those childrens start coming into your life biggrin.gif.

Mine are grown up except one and he has less than a year then I can call myself Laid Back.

Again, Congrats biggrin.gif

• Upvote 4

Had to wait all day to actually read the after breakfast story! It was worth it! Thank you Hossier for taking the risk of posting a bank rumor and enduring the few neg. comments.

Looked at your profile and you seem to be honorable in how you present your thoughts. That means a lot! God bless us all I hope!

Oh the bank stories..... :lol:/>/>

mjaxmi1kmwm4mzy5m2myndfjzmu3.png?w=529

I love you Goldie. The WF bs posted by another member is just that. I work with a VP of Wells Fargo in Dallas. I have worked with him for over three years. He sends me client's that need accounting work in order to close loans. He knows that I'm invested in the paper that we share. If there were any new information regrading IQD and WF's status, he would alert me. :peace:/>

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

I asked that question...his response was to wait a couple days. There is no stupidity like a gag order or anything like that, but there is a very real possiblitly that if someone recognized who I am speaking to ...it could cost him alot.

I wouldn't hossier alot of people on the internet will be callin the bank ,if they found out which one. Thanks for the info sounds good. ;)

I love you Goldie. The WF bs posted by another member is just that. I work with a VP of Wells Fargo in Dallas. I have worked with him for over three years. He sends me client's that need accounting work in order to close loans. He knows that I'm invested in the paper that we share. If there were any new information regrading IQD and WF's status, he would alert me. :peace:/>/>/>

Your VP buddy must be out of the loop. I know for a fact WF is preparing for this, I would give a name but the online loons make it impossible for that. But believe it or not, it is a fact. And the information I received came from a higher team member than a VP. Be careful calling out people with BS from a source who may or may not know the full story. JuryPicker

If you dont believe in this investment, then why are you here ? Is your life that pathetic that you have nothing else better to do? I feel sorry for people like you, I really do.

Relax..

You've done your due diligence and you believe....what does it matter what I think? Am I allowed to give my take on things or is that only reserved for those who believe they will wake up one morning a multi-millionaire?

I'll say it again...I don't believe in a big overnight RV, but I do believe there IS potential for a decent return if they find a way around the dreaded RD. If they ever introduce a new currency code...i'm out, with no emotion... It's that simple.

Peace

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

Thanks motox.., I always wondered why I didn't like the taste of wine laugh.giflaugh.gif

Good Deal Laid Back. I bet you will change your screen name when those childrens start coming into your life biggrin.gif.

Mine are grown up except one and he has less than a year then I can call myself Laid Back.

Again, Congrats biggrin.gif

You're right respectron, After childrens I will never be Laid Back again... :D

Thanks.!!!

GO RVasap

• Upvote 1

I love you Goldie. The WF bs posted by another member is just that. I work with a VP of Wells Fargo in Dallas. I have worked with him for over three years. He sends me client's that need accounting work in order to close loans. He knows that I'm invested in the paper that we share. If there were any new information regrading IQD and WF's status, he would alert me. :peace:

What a bright ray of sunshine ... Not to belittle you, but what makes you think you're THAT important ?!?

• Upvote 10

I love you Goldie. The WF bs posted by another member is just that. I work with a VP of Wells Fargo in Dallas. I have worked with him for over three years. He sends me client's that need accounting work in order to close loans. He knows that I'm invested in the paper that we share. If there were any new information regrading IQD and WF's status, he would alert me. :peace:/>/>

You're not talking about MsMorts post are you....

• Upvote 2