Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

Hello again fellow dinarians...I wanted to post an update on the info received from my friend at the bank. But first, I cannot beleive how many people have been on this thread! For those of you that left well wishes for my grandpa and the situation there...My sincere Thanks! The bank involved here has began, and actually has been for about 6 weeks, putting together an "organized plan" as far as the dinar is concerned. To the public, their position has not changed...and will not until the revaluation is made public (basically goes international) as far as trading is concerned. They WILL be involved n the currency exchange, and are dealing with some new stipulations that may go into effect...and I truly hope they dont! One of these possible "rules" is a limit on the amount an individual will be able to exchange during a certain period of time. So, if they do indeed place that stipulation on the exchange, those who hold several million coulld be forced to wait a period before they are able to exchange all that they hold. He said that it was not made clear if this was a bank policy, or something that our wonderful government has came up with...but at this time...it is not in force. The million dollar question....When? They stated that Feb would see the begining of an influx of people exchanging dinar. No date was given, but due to some of the changes that the bank is to implement on Feb 1, He believes early in the month. There will not be any big signs out front of the banks saying "COME IN AND EXCHANGE YOUR IRAQI DINAR HERE", all transactions will be handled just as any other foreign currency transaction would. During their meeting, exchange rate questions were addressed. The woman giving the information would only speak to the fact that it would change on an hourly basis, and any transactions would be exchanged at that current rate which would be decided by Iraqs Central Bank.Tis man has been in banking for 24 years! His statement to me about this situation was when it comes to money...everyone is out for number one! This situation is something like he has ever seen, and he told me...something is up. For the past several years the bank had a firm stance that the dinar was not going to be a part of the banks services! And now....they are changing everything to the exact opposite! He told me that only certain levels of bankers are privy to certain info, and even though this woman who was there speaking at this Saturday morning meeting is a regional director...she is in the dark about all of the details. She was simply passing on information to the branch level because someone higher up deemed it was neccesary to do so. He believes that certain people at the branch level will get more info in the coming days. Through this whole conversation we had, one thing that was never mentioned was...are they going to? It was as if there is absolutley no question what so ever that this revaluation will happen! When I asked..what if they dont, he smiled and said thats not the question....the question is the when and how much!! Anyway, that is the info and the sum of our conversation this morning. By the way...this bank is a Major US/International bank. Take the info for what its worth...personally...im about to pop waiting for the next few days to come around..and just maybe get another email from him. Since he specializes in the area of wealth managment, I would think he is a good source. He has never given me a reason not to trust him, and knowing him the way i do...and just listening to the way he was talking about it, and acting.....He was not blowing smoke!!! He is onto something Fantastic!! Thats all for now..thanks to those who were paitent while waiting on me to get back. I may pass on any further info I get from him...it will depend on what happens over the next several days. Oh...one statement that was made that I omited...when speaking about the possible exchange rate, he was assured that in no way, shape, or form would it come out any lower than the US dollar. He related the rate to be inline with other countries that were simular to Iraq as far as their resources. Also, De La Rue machines are going to be few and far between in reguards to this bank. There will not be one in any branch within 100 miles from me...so no new big shiny machines! Which means I have to travel...not letting anything leave my hands. God Bless! Im ready!

Thanks, Hossier.

• Upvote 4

i do remember you talking to another about it and not me. you set it up so there is no way to wiggle out. from what i see you wouldn't stick to it anyway but we shall see

I'll send you a $100 Gift certificate to Toys R Us.. if the Rate is higher than 500 to 1 by Dec 31st of this year.

SteveLIE will get all my dinar.

Will that work?

:P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

You spelled it right:) However, it is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The have a choir called the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. A lot has changed since 77' , I hope you make it for another visit sometime.

Ok... Thanks... As I said it was in 1977 (a life time ago...smile) so I wasn't really sure my memories of it were still sharp and intact.

I hope one day to be able to go back... The feeling was good about the place.

I also seem to recall passing near ( used to travel by Greyhound) a ( or THE) salt lake....Bonneville? Is it the place where (or near ) they test super-fast cars?

• Upvote 1

he was assured that in no way, shape, or form would it come out any lower than the US dollar.

End Quote

Thanks... I hope the above is meant as without castration of zeros ( $1,000 equals CURRENT 1,000 Dinars ....Those we have currently in our hands, just to be clear....)

For those who gave well wishes for my grandpa...Thanks! He has alzheimers and wondered away from the house last night. Thankfully the county sheriff located him and took him to the hospital where he is being treated for hypothermia and dehydration. He is doing well as of and hour ago! Thanks again for your prayers!

Sorry to hear. ... Good that he was found....Hope his general conditions are better now.

• Upvote 1

Interesting that a branch bank manager in the Louisville area would have such good foreknowledge of the dinar rate, huh? Anyone else see an inconsistency in the timeline of Hoosier's grandpa hospital admittance and later wandering from home story?

I really hope this is a GOOD bank story rumor!

hey Osmosis...thanks your posting your opinion. Im as hopeful as every other person on here that we are finally off this ride within a week! I wanted to clear something up for you...after reading your comment concerning when my grandfather was admitted into the hospital. I dont want to leave any question that Im able to answer...unswered! When he went t0 the hospital on Monday morning...it was due to not taking his meds....which leads to fits of rage, emotional distress, aggressive behavior towards others. He was taken in and given meds..then placed in a monitoring room until approx five thirty in the evening. He was released by the dr. to go home with his wife, and as usual..his home health nurse would be there this morning. Well, you see....he decided that he wanted to take a walk at approx ten pm and the sheriff had to be called...and Thankfully he was found approx one mile from home two hours after he went missing. He was instantly readmitted into the behavioral health unit. Thats where he is now. It seems you were concerned with discrediting my post..so I hope this helps! And by the way, my grandpa is fine! Thanks, and God Bless!

hey Osmosis...thanks your posting your opinion. Im as hopeful as every other person on here that we are finally off this ride within a week! I wanted to clear something up for you...after reading your comment concerning when my grandfather was admitted into the hospital. I dont want to leave any question that Im able to answer...unswered! When he went t0 the hospital on Monday morning...it was due to not taking his meds....which leads to fits of rage, emotional distress, aggressive behavior towards others. He was taken in and given meds..then placed in a monitoring room until approx five thirty in the evening. He was released by the dr. to go home with his wife, and as usual..his home health nurse would be there this morning. Well, you see....he decided that he wanted to take a walk at approx ten pm and the sheriff had to be called...and Thankfully he was found approx one mile from home two hours after he went missing. He was instantly readmitted into the behavioral health unit. Thats where he is now. It seems you were concerned with discrediting my post..so I hope this helps! And by the way, my grandpa is fine! Thanks, and God Bless!

As far as a branch manager having info...I have no idea. But dont you think that if indeed this is getting ready to go in the next few days, that the local levels would need that iinfo? I believe they would! Cant speak for other branchs...only know one person in the entire company! Thanks!

• Upvote 16

I'll send you a $100 Gift certificate to Toys R Us.. if the Rate is higher than 500 to 1 by Dec 31st of this year.

Will that work?

:P/>

If you dont believe in this investment, then why are you here ? Is your life that pathetic that you have nothing else better to do? I feel sorry for people like you, I really do.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

wow Hoosier what a story-man we r excited and you are a class act you had every right to rip osmosis a new one and you showed all class as I would have tore him up,thanks for the post and best to your grandpa!! my best ron

As far as a branch manager having info...I have no idea. But dont you think that if indeed this is getting ready to go in the next few days, that the local levels would need that iinfo? I believe they would! Cant speak for other branchs...only know one person in the entire company! Thanks!

sorry it went in the wrong space,thanks hoosier for being a class act!!! I would have ripped him a new one but you held it together,my best to your grandpa and thanks again for the awesome news!! my best ron
  • Upvote 4

It's Chase Bank, says so at the beginning of the first post in this thread!

Hope that helps

Joker017

Dont pay attention to that name....that has already been posted today...it is simply used at random...I will say that it is NOT Chase Bank. Thanks! God Bless

Hey Hoosier, Your Post and all of your Info is Much Appreciated!

G

Joker017

TY...hope it help keep everyones spirits up...and realize that this investment is indeed going to come to fruitation! Just hang in there like a hair in a biscuit!! God Bless You!

• Upvote 2

Hey Hoosier just wanted to say all kidding aside Thanks for a great thread we had a lot of fun with it last night. If it comes to past that will be great. Money good JUJU. But the best JUJU of all is to laugh. With out laughter. Money means nothing

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanx for posting Hoosier!! Feb. is my Birthday month, oh what a gift this would be :D/>

Jan 25 was my b-day I have my dinar. February is my husbands God rest his soul he was my ex but my best friend his b-day is 2-23 2013 his was the o.ly one in my family that listened to me and bought back in 2010 2 months before he passed from P.A.D. Our children inherit. He almost 1 million dinars. This is absolutely the best back story ever. Thanks fib for the info and my prayers go out to you and your grandfather. :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for your story, but I am 100% confident that come March 1st, the dinar will still be sitting at no better than 1000 to 1. The numbers don't lie.... a 72ish trillion M2, roughly $70 billion in foreign reserves. That's all I need.

Those of you that decide to hate on me for this comment, I want an apology on March 1st.

:)/>

Fib and Pudge...two hit and run annoying LOPsters/dumpers that make the likes of Keep and Dinark seem like choirboys by comparison.

I've never seen anyone who doesn't believe in this investment put so much effort into talking about it.Let me guess..when you get asked about this you say you are merely trying to help people not get conned like you have?Or perhaps you say you're here to be a voice of reason for those who drink the koolaid.Blah blah blah usual silly dumper excuses.

Now as to your main argument that you keep repeating like the gospel again and again and again.First of all since when has the Iraqi govt and media told the truth.They are even more corrupt than their american counterparts and give us roughly 98% BS and 2 percent actual truth.And second of all...come back and argue that point the day the American govt has enough oil,gold,silver etc to back up all of that 16 trillion dollars of debt they have while still printing more fiat money everyday.Almost no govt on earth can currently back up their debts with actual commodities silly Fib.The global economic system is going down.Some of us just hope Iraq might throw us a bone long enough to convert our new found wealth into some usable asset before the big crash comes.

• Upvote 8

Fib and Pudge...two hit and run annoying LOPsters/dumpers that make the likes of Keep and Dinark seem like choirboys by comparison.

I've never seen anyone who doesn't believe in this investment put so much effort into talking about it.Let me guess..when you get asked about this you say you are merely trying to help people not get conned like you have?Or perhaps you say you're here to be a voice of reason for those who drink the koolaid.Blah blah blah usual silly dumper excuses.

Now as to your main argument that you keep repeating like the gospel again and again and again.First of all since when has the Iraqi govt and media told the truth.They are even more corrupt than their american counterparts and give us roughly 98% BS and 2 percent actual truth.And second of all...come back and argue that point the day the American govt has enough oil,gold,silver etc to back up all of that 16 trillion dollars of debt they have while still printing more fiat money everyday.Almost no govt on earth can currently back up their debts with actual commodities silly Fib.The global economic system is going down.Some of us just hope Iraq might throw us a bone long enough to convert our new found wealth into some usable asset before the big crash comes.

Amen!

I feel gold and silver in my future. Show me the metal!

• Upvote 2

Will that work?

:P/>

From the sound of it you frequent Toy R Us every chance you get. Grow up son

Hey Hoosier just wanted to say all kidding aside Thanks for a great thread we had a lot of fun with it last night. If it comes to past that will be great. Money good JUJU. But the best JUJU of all is to laugh. With out laughter. Money means nothing

So if your crying you would not want the money? Ha just kidding, I know you know money means everything.