Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

Hoosier....you're the man bro! That sounded great! Wow....usually I don't get excited about bank stories but yours I will. Things are starting to line up between all "gurus" and sites and that has not ever happened. Thanks for bringing us this incredible info.

After many years in this currency investment, that is absolutely the best, most clear cut, bank information story I have read. Thanks Hoosier! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif Rich

No question Rich! I practically said the same thing that I usually take "bank stories" with a grain of salt, but Hoosier's seems different from all the rest.

• Upvote 3

LOL my thought is you would just drive five miles down to the next bank and so on and so on wink.gif

wow can you just imagine man. Jumping on my bike heading west and just start hitting chase banks every 100 mile`s or so till I get to the ocean.

ROAD TRIP !!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks, Hoosier, this has been a great thread! And prayers for your grandfather! Glad he was found & is now safely being taken care of.

All of you guys out there that aren't VIP at this point, I strongly suggest that you start reading this:

http:// (oops, didn't work)

With the VIP'rs, there shouldn't be a limit on cashing in.

And for another level of security, check out the OSI area after you've decided to join VIP.

Download Adam's two books:

http://iqd.me/l/rvintel

OK, sorry, the first link doesn't work. Let me see what I can find.

Try this: http://dinarnews.net/benefits This one should work.

WOW - 216 USERS ON HERE RIGHT NOW! AMAZING!!!

• Upvote 3

Hey this sounds good and is consistent with what I have heard through some contacts I have at Chase Bank in Houston. I didnt post anything because of the constant bashing on this site about bank stories. Great post hoosier we are about to be rich men & women!! I hope Adam is about to send some great news our way!!! Yea baby!!!!

• Upvote 2

My crystal did say it would be above $2. AND that there would be a cash in limit. ;)/> .

I'm already outta pluses, Betty, or you'd get one! I owe ya!

Starting to get really excited! I promised 19 year old (tomorrow) kkid a year or so ago that when it happens, I'd text her a picture of a green carnation to let her know. Better look for one!

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 1

Hey this sounds good and is consistent with what I have heard through some contacts I have at Chase Bank in Houston. I didnt post anything because of the constant bashing on this site about bank stories. Great post hoosier we are about to be rich men & women!! I hope Adam is about to send some great news our way!!! Yea baby!!!!

So what have you heard man ? Dont be shy lets hear it. Dont hold out on your buddies man. I got your back smile.gif

• Upvote 3

I want to first off give my wishes for your grandfathers well being. My grandfather is 83 this year and he and my grandmother raised me. I have been preppin myself for the inevidable for a few years now. There hanging on still living on there own, which is cool.

Also thanks for your information. Over the years I have become numb to these stories but I must say because of your stance here on DV I have butterflies in my stomach for the 1st time in a couple of years. wink.gifbiggrin.gif

GO-RV BABY!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 4

So what have you heard man ? Dont be shy lets hear it. Dont hold out on your buddies man. I got your back smile.gif

I heard from one of the managers at the Clear Lake Texas bank that there were plans to deal in dinar in the near future. This was all he said when I ask him if they sold IQD. I did not post here because as you see this is vague Dog. But what is good about this now is that it is consistent with hoosiers info!

• Upvote 4

hope your grandfather gets better Hoosier. well i just left the bank myself to buy some dinar.she smiled and said they no longer sold them but would buy back what i had. this is not a rumor. just sayin'

Of coarse they will they want to get there hands on it before the RV :P The manager probably has their people on notice to direct it all to their personal deposit box LOL

• Upvote 3

thank -you very much hoosier . i very rarely give bank stories a second glance but i totally believe yours . i thank God so much for i truly believe this ride is almost over . i hope your grand dad gets better soon . thank-you again . goodness i'm not going to be able to sleep tonight but that's ok . wow

• Upvote 2

Interesting that a branch bank manager in the Louisville area would have such good foreknowledge of the dinar rate, huh? Anyone else see an inconsistency in the timeline of Hoosier's grandpa hospital admittance and later wandering from home story?

I really hope this is a GOOD bank story rumor!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 13