Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

I stopped there for a few hours while switching buses in 1977 3 or 4 times. Looked like a nice place. I went to the ( forgive me if I misspell the name ) the Church of the Tabernacle Choir.

Yes.... My Man DeNiro. Stunning act.

You spelled it right:) However, it is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The have a choir called the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. A lot has changed since 77' , I hope you make it for another visit sometime.

wow , i wonder if this is the only bank that is going to make changes reguarding the dinar ?

it seems if something is coming down the pike .. all banks will be getting ready for it , and we should be hearing a flood of bank storys ..

i just think that nothing would be taking place at just one bank . this would be wide spread bank story after bank story . i dont call my bankers about the dinars and have heard nothing locally

something is going down .. its two days out .. and only one bank story

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

i just think that nothing would be taking place at just one bank . this would be wide spread bank story after bank story . i dont call my bankers about the dinars and have heard nothing locally

something is going down .. its two days out .. and only one bank story

Yep, that's probably right, but look at the bright side.......... Uuum, hmmmmmm .....we made a really long thread. :)

• Upvote 2

Yep, that's probably right, but look at the bright side.......... Uuum, hmmmmmm .....we made a really long thread. :)/>/>

:lmao:/> the humor on this thread is great. So nice to find us all having fun . My best wishes for you grandpa hoosier. Thanks for getting back to us.:)/>

Note to any newbie who reads this thread........ Yes we are all as mad as we seem! :P

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 3

:lmao: the humor on this thread is great. So nice to find us all having fun . My best wishes for you grandpa hoosier. Thanks for getting back to us.:)

Note to any newbie who reads this thread........ Yes we are all as mad as we seem! :P

Hey - Speak for yourself ... I possess a rather debonaire quality myself - certainly not mad !!!

Crazy-Man-1747582.jpg

• Upvote 2

GOOD MORNING HOOSIER -- First and foremost -- sincere concern with prayers for your grandfather -

Secondly - I have enjoyed following the thread from start to where it is at present - it was full of energy and everyone had funl ast night up into weee hours of the morning -

Many of us did get concerned at one point but that has since been removed -- We are all glad to hear from you and do anxiously await your next update --

What you have shared so far really goes along with other stories and information about Wells Fargo hiring hundreds of underwriters -- So we are already much encouraged

We hope that the news that you get today from your Banker / friend will be safely shared with us WITHOUT any jeopardy or risk to you and your friend -

We hope that you can word the information in a way that we will be a little more informed & encouraged without you breaching any confidence with your friend and also your friend not being at risk with his employer --

Again thanks for sharing your wonderful story and giving us entertainment - anxious anticipation - and encouragement - You deserve every plus received and then some - UNEEK <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 4

emot-LMAO.gif/> the humor on this thread is great. So nice to find us all having fun . My best wishes for you grandpa hoosier. Thanks for getting back to us.smile.gif/>

Note to any newbie who reads this thread........ Yes we are all as mad as we seem! tongue.gif

HELLO BETTY :) I left a comment with some questions in the Frank Thread- have you seen that yet? No biggy just curious - Thanks - <3 <3 <3

gbutterflies8.gif

• Upvote 2

whoooooooooo.big huggs hoosier..... and thanks

maybe we are seeing the slow down of this train!!!!

I truly hope so...my only concern is what he said about the limit on the amounts that can be exchanged at once...I guess that would apply to those who are not involved in the OSI group...which I am not!! I am going to try and find out more about that.

• Upvote 4

.when speaking about the possible exchange rate, he was assured that in no way, shape, or form would it come out any lower than the US dollar :eek:/>

I hope Grandpa is doing better :peace:

this thread ROCKS :twothumbs:/>

Thanks for keeping it REAL

Go RV/RI :cool:/> :cool:/>

• Upvote 1

For those who gave well wishes for my grandpa...Thanks! He has alzheimers and wondered away from the house last night. Thankfully the county sheriff located him and took him to the hospital where he is being treated for hypothermia and dehydration. He is doing well as of and hour ago! Thanks again for your prayers!

• Upvote 14