Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

Well Hoosier, at least you caused a lot of commotion. Many of us have been checking the thread throughout the day and it seems you forgot us, but wow did they have fun today with your thread. I have laughed as hard as I can and have to go to sleep now. I hope you join us in the morning with your lunch story.

r2

• Upvote 3

Did he ever come back???? Well I have been inspired to call my banker at 9:00 am to tell him to take me to lunch today. I will report back what he told me. I'm up at 2am because the post got me riled up yesterday and I could not sleep peacefully.

• Upvote 1

This is the right section for his post and if people didn't share anything here it would be an empty site. I spend my time in the articles section but do come here off and on. Hoosier isn't Hammerman or Okie and he's not saying rates are appearing, pinging, auburn etc. Thanks for sharing Hoosier1470.

Viva la SWFloridaGuy!!!!

Wow, guys. I never come into the Rumors section. Not sure what drew me in here, but this is hilarious! I've thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll have to come visit in here more often!

Hoosier - where are you? Come out & play - we won't beat you up, promise! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Viva la paperboy!!!!

biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Maybe it was a bad translation. Did anyone think that in Kentucky maybe "5 PM" actually means "within the next two weeks" or "in the coming period"?

Poked on another site tidbits last night and looks like he posted there to just a little more to the story. Still no answer though. :)

Maybe it was a bad translation. Did anyone think that in Kentucky maybe "5 PM" actually means "within the next two weeks" or "in the coming period"?

Yeah ..... I feel it's coming " soon "

It's now 11:30 am here so 24 hours have past since the first post ...... Maybe he wasn't expecting 360 replies lol

• Upvote 2

Looked on d I n a r. D a d d y tidbits last night and looks like he posted there to just a little more to the story. Still no answer though. :)

it's okay. Salt Lake City is nice this time of year. 12" fresh snow last night in my front yard and expecting another 8" tonight. Come on over. No early cash in, but some great skiing while you wait.

I stopped there for a few hours while switching buses in 1977 3 or 4 times. Looked like a nice place. I went to the ( forgive me if I misspell the name ) the Church of the Tabernacle Choir.

biggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

unsure.gifhuh.gifrolleyes.gif

1468024_o.gif

Yes.... My Man DeNiro. Stunning act.

• Upvote 2