Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

Totally bS hossier will never show his face here again fooled again.

Been waiting for your daily dose of sunshine to appear on this thread..... Gotta hand it to you though, you were a lot kinder than I thought you would be!!

Maggie you gotta ex? wow I gotta ex too.

Small world aint it

I had to pay alot of money to get mine to leave

Mine traded me in on a hot pink Rolls Royce.... Everyone knows its worth a lot of money but man alive its ugly!!!!

• Upvote 2

I have read much of this thread and find it interesting how all of the stuff starts to fly, and probably does not need a comment. I have only been in this for nearly three years. I, like most, hope that this ends soon with a positive financial gain. I do, however find it interesting how many people seem to be basing their every effort on following this on a day to day aspect. While I do appreciate the team members that provide quality updates and information, I cannot understand why some folks would put so much time, effort, and sleepless time into a rumor.

Nevertheless, just my thoughts and take it for what it is worth. It will happen when it happens, and a bank rumor will not speed up the process.

Best of luck to us all involved!

I Hear You JC TEXAN smile.gif

I rarely follow a rumor... I do however check in on the "NUES" and read my respected posters... then I go to "Off Topics" mostly.

It's just fun to to have the gang come together once in a while, and all in such good spirits. smile.gif

PS. There You Are SWFG. Ya Big Cutie biggrin.gif

PSS. Myst laugh.gif All The Luck... Huh?

• Upvote 1

ahhh its called just hanging out with your buddies

you know talking shat having a little fun .

Catching a few grins.

Making the best out of a 9 year wait.

Dog, you seem to be a really cool cat. One day I may force a joint in your mouth.but you have to pass it back. Ive been waiting to try my buffalo out. for five years now.one more beer and im getting on.just sayin' let me ride.

• Upvote 1

I Hear You JC TEXAN smile.gif

PSS. Myst laugh.gif All The Luck... Huh?

Thanks Maggie ,it was a longggggg time ago.......but the "I loved him so"

brings back some memories........why do

we love those bad boys??

All the best to you Maggie smile.gif

myst

• Upvote 2

Wow, guys. I never come into the Rumors section. Not sure what drew me in here, but this is hilarious! I've thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll have to come visit in here more often!

Hoosier - where are you? Come out & play - we won't beat you up, promise! :P:P:P

• Upvote 4

Dog, you seem to be a really cool cat. One day I may force a joint in your mouth.but you have to pass it back. Ive been waiting to try my buffalo out. for five years now.one more beer and im getting on.just sayin' let me ride.

When we strike it rich rocket catch me in vegas with the rest the group. We can throw down a few beers swap lies and give big tips to all the ladies smile.gif

• Upvote 2

Thanks Maggie ,it was a longggggg time ago.......but the "I loved him so"

brings back some memories........why do

we love those bad boys??

All the best to you Maggie smile.gif

myst

Cause we bad smile.gif

OK I saw her first Dog Just sayin

Yeah but while you were lookin at her she was lookin at me . Just saying biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1