Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

13th warrior antonio Bandaras

ding ding ding we have a winner

Viking prayer looking forward to Valhalla

This **** is as bad as santa clause saying trick or treat on christmas. and saying april fools on new years. just sayin'

What's the matter rocket... You don't like someone to pee on your leg and tell you its raining??

" Sun don't shine on the same dog's ass everyday, but, mister you ain't seen a ray of light since you got here. ". There's you a Hoosiers quote!!!

• Upvote 2

Will the owner of the green ford pickup truck, please return to the parking lot. You left your lights on. laugh.gif

biggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

Don't know that one but I'll propose one of the classics... " Are you talking to me? There's nobody around so you must be talking to me".

Classic . I love the guy ( in movie act sense).

unsure.gifhuh.gifrolleyes.gif

1468024_o.gif

What's the matter rocket... You don't like someone to pee on your leg and tell you its raining??

" Sun don't shine on the same dog's ass everyday, but, mister you ain't seen a ray of light since you got here. ". There's you a Hoosiers quote!!!

Thanks for the Hoosiers quote Stonewall.

While we continue to wait for the "other Hoosier quote".

How about a guess the movie game while we wait......

Junior.... When I get home, I'm gonna slap your mama in the mouth.....

Name that movie!!!

Smokey and the Bandit

How about a guess the movie game while we wait......

Junior.... When I get home, I'm gonna slap your mama in the mouth.....

Name that movie!!!

Smokey and the Bandit

• Upvote 1

I have read much of this thread and find it interesting how all of the stuff starts to fly, and probably does not need a comment. I have only been in this for nearly three years. I, like most, hope that this ends soon with a positive financial gain. I do, however find it interesting how many people seem to be basing their every effort on following this on a day to day aspect. While I do appreciate the team members that provide quality updates and information, I cannot understand why some folks would put so much time, effort, and sleepless time into a rumor.

Nevertheless, just my thoughts and take it for what it is worth. It will happen when it happens, and a bank rumor will not speed up the process.

Best of luck to us all involved!

I have read much of this thread and find it interesting how all of the stuff starts to fly, and probably does not need a comment. I have only been in this for nearly three years. I, like most, hope that this ends soon with a positive financial gain. I do, however find it interesting how many people seem to be basing their every effort on following this on a day to day aspect. While I do appreciate the team members that provide quality updates and information, I cannot understand why some folks would put so much time, effort, and sleepless time into a rumor.

Nevertheless, just my thoughts and take it for what it is worth. It will happen when it happens, and a bank rumor will not speed up the process.

ahhh its called just hanging out with your buddies

you know talking shat having a little fun .

Catching a few grins.

Making the best out of a 9 year wait.

• Upvote 3

Some of us find this better than TV. Just saying and thats just my opinion. Maybe its the people on here that make it fun. Maybe its the subject. Maybe its an addiction. Maybe its a way to make friends with out any strings attached. What ever it is fun to just read what people think and want.tongue.gif

• Upvote 3