Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

While we wait, I will add my bank story as well..

(Please don't neg me, I take it quite personal :)

My cousin bought dinar in 2005. When He told his His best man and life

long friend, who is in wealth management at Wells Fargo, what he purchased,

his friend laughed and said he made a poor choice. They never discussed it again.

Several months ago, my cousins friend asked if he still owned dinar and how can he purchase

some.

Apparently his friend was asked to be a part of a "Wealth Management Team"

being put together by W F, BOA and I think Chase... the reason being, and to quote,

"We need to know how to handle all the new millionaires running around"... he equated

that to the dinar and it increasing in value...

So that's my bank story,, it's not even second hand, it's third hand, but I was

encouraged... and I hope you are, as well...

• Upvote 14

While we wait, I will add my bank story as well..

(Please don't neg me, I take it quite personal smile.gif

My cousin bought dinar in 2005. When He told his His best man and life

long friend, who is in wealth management at Wells Fargo, what he purchased,

his friend laughed and said he made a poor choice. They never discussed it again.

Several months ago, my cousins friend asked if he still owned dinar and how can he purchase

some.

Apparently his friend was asked to be a part of a "Wealth Management Team"

being put together by W F, BOA and I think Chase... the reason being, and to quote,

"We need to know how to handle all the new millionaires running around"... he equated

that to the dinar and it increasing in value...

So that's my bank story,, it's not even second hand, it's third hand, but I was

encouraged... and I hope you are, as well...

Wow good bank story. Thanks loved it.

• Upvote 2

all right, I might as well tell my bank story as well.

The other day I went into my local Chase bank and went up to the teller. She said "good morning" and I said "good morning". I then asked her to cash a check for $100. She said to me , "are $20's OK?" and I said "yes".

I know it's not much but it does prove to me that.....

A) Chase banks do exist

B) They do, in fact, have teller's

C) I have way too much time on my hands.

Thank you everyone...Try the veal.............................

• Upvote 7

all right, I might as well tell my bank story as well.

The other day I went into my local Chase bank and went up to the teller. She said "good morning" and I said "good morning". I then asked her to cash a check for $100. She said to me , "are $20's OK?" and I said "yes".

I know it's not much but it does prove to me that.....

A) Chase banks do exist

B)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif"> They do, in fact, have teller's

C) I have way too much time on my hands.

Thank you everyone...Try the veal.............................

A bank story that EVERYONE can believe in LOL !!!

I promise you all it was him. I have my glasses on. ;)/>/> :P/>/>

My crystal is having a rest. :lol:/>/> ������������ I hate to be -ve but maybe it wasn't good and he needs time to take it in himself..... Either that or it was very good and he partied too much ������☺������

Edited by BETTYBOOP

I do get calls from my personal banker and all he says is you are overdrawn again and I say no that can't be it has to be your fault and he says no we can take out your spent money before we add your deposits then we can charge a fee if we want and then I cry fowl. I was just thinking I didn't have a bank story but I dolaugh.gif

• Upvote 4

ive read this guys posts before and never saw and bull crap from him ..hopfully his friend wont make him swear he wont say anything to anyone ..besides that i think we will get an honest update when he returns ....

i think we are close myself .. close to what who knows .. but this stand by agreement ends within the next 2 ta 3 weeks . that is why we are stuck on this 1166 exchange rate.. so this is the reason im thinking something is close ,, it can be extended again but not for very long if it does . these stand by agreements usually only last 2 ta 3 years .. and that time limit is up this february 23 2013

Duration. The length of a SBA is flexible, and typically covers a period of 12–24 months, but no more than 36 months, consistent with addressing short-term balance of payments problems.

IMF Approves Seven-Month Extension of Stand-By Arrangement for Iraq

Press Release No. 12/286

August 3, 2012

The Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) approved on July 20, 2012—on a lapse-of-time basis1—a seven-month extension of Iraq’s Stand-By Arrangement (SBA), to February 23, 2013.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/pr/2012/pr12286.htm

Dontlop.. I have to agree with you. Between the IMF arrangement , Hoosiers post , Adams Drive By and Betty's crystal I think we may be super close to the finish line!

• Upvote 4

No...She was right. If you look at his profile page it says he was last active today at 5:24 PM. C'mon back man, people are about to have a stroke on here,lol.

THE ANTICIPATION is wearing on us huh? I think we might want to consider adding a TOS to the existing file --

If you have a bank story and you are having lunch with your friend who is also a Banker Wealth Manager - don't tell us at 6:30 am -- wait until you get home and logged in right???? lol lol lol

I can't believe it has been 2 hours already - time flies when you're having fun --- times fun when you're having flies -- if you are a frog -- lol

k10354121.jpgk5227638.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This has been an exciting post and I have checked back several times today myself but I think IF he agreed not to say anything after his lunch then coming on and saying that might lead to more questions etc. so perhaps he is staying away so as not to say something he might regret. I read his original post as very sincere so I don't think it was a stunt or pump, I truly think he was excited about the news and wanted to share with us all. I truly think we are close to the end of this ride and like to think Betty's Crystal has a feel for the pulse of what is going to happen :)

• Upvote 3