Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

Oh thank you for posting..........love a good bank story.....:)

This is Adam's drive-by : Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:16 AM

star_big.png

POPULAR

9:48 AM [Adam Montana] sorry mods, I didn't give you a heads up on this one.

9:48 AM [Adam Montana] Just a quick update, although it's probably more relevant to our VIP and OSI members than anyone else.

9:49 AM [Adam Montana] With the current state of things, it's starting to look like the stars are lining up in our favor

9:49 AM [Adam Montana] I'm not going to do another full on analysis at this time, check my last chat for that

9:50 AM [Adam Montana] but with the current state of things, I have been doing some confirming with our VIP banks both foreign and domestic

9:50 AM [Adam Montana] in fact I'm just leaving Belize, where I've spent a few days meeting with both our VIP cash-in banks and also our OSI partner banks

9:51 AM [Adam Montana] we are 100% ready to go with every outlet that I've made arrangements with...

9:51 AM [Adam Montana] and that applies to everyone, not just VIP members

9:51 AM [Adam Montana] I have

100% confirmation from several major banks that they DO have plans to move from "no dinar" to "bring it on!"

9:52 AM [Adam Montana] on a note that is strictly relevant to our offshore investor group - I've opened a few new doors and I'll be sharing that with you later this week

9:52 AM [Adam Montana] so... until that RV is announced, we still wait.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/139693-adams-drive-by-saturday-jan-26th/#ixzz2JIf3Us1y

Think just maybe this will all add up??

Surely a two hour lunch will not happen!!! lol lol

Can hardly wait !!

myst

• Upvote 1

Well there are now 16 Members and 53 Guests waiting for someone to finish their Lunch !!

It's like waiting to be told you can unwrap your Christmas presents !!

This has got to be the best Bank Story this year ! I just hope it's he's not gone to lunch with Oakie :rolleyes:/>/>

Not only that, but it's someone I have never even talked to before, but still I wait. haha It cracks me up and annoys me at the same time, but I'm still here, so what does that tell you? haha

• Upvote 3

Indiana is EST I'm sure when we do the stupid jump forward in spring they stay on this time. :P/>

Good... That's one less hour I have to wait. LOL

Indiana is EST I'm sure when we do the stupid jump forward in spring they stay on this time. :P/>

Good... That's one less hour I have to wait. LOL

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with bama and moto we will see huh.gif excitement, anxiety, skepticism, truth, encouragement, denial.....

I'm with all the above, and just to add to your list, some great dancers. The excitement this weekend and now heading into the week is more than I can take. I'm lost for words, and my thoughts are just a little crazy. At the same time I'm in for the long haul. Hopefully a short haul. ;)

Thanks Hoosier ;)

• Upvote 2