Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

I sure would like to read a great story tonight. I hope your 1st bank story is legit. Been holding dinar for 8 years and have seen lots of banks stories since becoming a DV member. Guess I'm just a little skeptical. Here's to hopes and dreams!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just need to stay out of the rumors section. Here's my problem; is this whole story made up? Are parts of it real? Like did everything happen exactly as stated EXCEPT the word IQD was never mentioned and the OP thought, hmm....this would make an interesting story. OR....did all this really happen and he posted it here in rumors section because he doesn't know what the outcome will be?

Most people would say they love a good suspense story, not me, I'm impatient....lol

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 7

Wow, I got 4 negs for that? I was in no way trashing OR EVEN DOUBTING the story or the author. Some of the stories in the rumors section are completely fabricated from the first word and all I was doing was wondering out loud if this one had some truth to it or possibly all of it.

Oh well, we will see.

• Upvote 8

Wow, I got 4 negs for that? I was in no way trashing OR EVEN DOUBTING the story or the author. Some of the stories in the rumors section are completely fabricated from the first word and all I was doing was wondering out loud if this one had some truth to it or possibly all of it.

Oh well, we will see.

I think the reason you may have gotten the negatives is because, look at hooosier's join date. For those of us that have been around for a while know he is not the type to start rumors and in general a pretty conservative poster. This one perked my interest too, even though it is in the rumors section. Looking for forward to the rest of the story.

• Upvote 2

I have no doubt your story is legitemet Hoosier, I have always felt you to be an honest and sincere poster... Hope your lunch goes well and he has great news for us all!!! After Adams drive by and your news, I am excited... thanks for sharing with us, it took courage to bring a bank story to DV!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I just need to stay out of the rumors section. Here's my problem; is this whole story made up? Are parts of it real? Like did everything happen exactly as stated EXCEPT the word IQD was never mentioned and the OP thought, hmm....this would make an interesting story. OR....did all this really happen and he posted it here in rumors section because he doesn't know what the outcome will be?

Most people would say they love a good suspense story, not me, I'm impatient....lol

Ha,ha, take it at face value, it's in the rumor section. Maybe if you recognize the poster and know something about their character you could believe it easier. :lol: Can't wait for part two of his story :D

• Upvote 1

I have no doubt your story is legitemet Hoosier, I have always felt you to be an honest and sincere poster... Hope your lunch goes well and he has great news for us all!!! After Adams drive by and your news, I am excited... thanks for sharing with us, it took courage to bring a bank story to DV!!!

I hear ya Bama.....I'm usually pessimistic concerning any type of bank related rumors, or other for that matter. Too many years of similarly configured stories that have fallen to the wayside. I just can't figure how a bank worker at that level would be privy to info concerning the Dinars future..??...unless we were right on top of it, but in knowing that rumors also exist in banking circles brings a certain amount apprehensive anticipation. Now, If it were not for Adams drive by i don't think I would seriously be anticipating a follow up other than for entertainment purposes. I'm so confused. Lol

• Upvote 2

I hear ya Bama.....I'm usually pessimistic concerning any type of bank related rumors, or other for that matter. Too many years of similarly configured stories that have fallen to the wayside. I just can't figure how a bank worker at that level would be privy to info concerning the Dinars future..??...unless we were right on top of it, but in knowing that rumors also exist in banking circles brings a certain amount apprehensive anticipation. Now, If it were not for Adams drive by i don't think I would seriously be anticipating a follow up other than for entertainment purposes. I'm so confused. Lol

I have to agree with bama and moto we will see huh.gif excitement, anxiety, skepticism, truth, encouragement, denial.....

• Upvote 3